Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheTedfordTrain

San Jose State Athletics Joining in on The Protests.

Very proud that the City of Fresno's protesters were able to peacefully protest without having looters into the equation. Much of this was led by local Chris Milton, who had a son who played for Fresno State and the other is going to play at Georgia and is considered the #1 RB of the 2020 class. Pretty much said "Get that shit out of our city". Was even able to collaborate with the City of Fresno's police chief to make sure our shopping center wasn't looted. 

https://www.fresnobee.com/news/local/article243219866.html

BDS.jpeg.b92a1351cc7ee6a0de0c311059007356.jpeg

It’s been awhile since we had a good bash SJSU thread. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

52 minutes ago, 818SUDSFan said:

Rumor had it Tedford Train went away for several months to a therapeutic wilderness camp in order to cure his obsession with all things SJSU.

Sadly, it was a waste of time and money.

You know, I came back thinking SJSU had cleaned things up. Then I saw this...

https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/news/investigations/2020/04/17/san-jose-state-reinvestigates-trainer-claims-sexual-misconduct/5138353002/

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

2 hours ago, mugtang said:

Yup. Like there hasn't been one from the Fresno peanut gallery since, oh, say, before SJSU beat them on November 30, 2019 to win the decade series. The butt-hurt took 6 months to go away.

Champ Logo.jpg

15 minutes ago, Mike Morgan said:

Yup. Like there hasn't been one from the Fresno peanut gallery since, oh, say, before SJSU beat them on November 30, 2019 to win the decade series. The butt-hurt took 6 months to go away.

That’s what happens when you go in without lube. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

17 hours ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

Mad respect to them. 

3DFE5ECD-7192-4565-9267-11EB297B309C.jpeg

When are you going to change your name to TheDeboerTrain?

18 hours ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

Mad respect to them. 

Glad to see you're back.  We were really worried about you.  

Talking all sorts o' shit leading up to the 2019 f'ball season.  Then hiding like a scared lil' child for a large majority of CSU-Fresno's meltdown last-yr.  ¡¡¡ SHOCKING !!!

1 hour ago, Mike Morgan said:

I had to look that up just to make sure. 5-4 during the 10's.   Will Joser take the overall series lead after this next decade?

image.png.4d1c86bef150d9e861415aa042b25a31.png

37 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

I had to look that up just to make sure. 5-4 during the 10's.   Will Joser take the overall series lead after this next decade?

image.png.4d1c86bef150d9e861415aa042b25a31.png

It's amazing that Fresno only lost to SJSU like once or twice between 1991-2010 and is still only 4 games ahead. 

5 hours ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

I AM FINE | Wojak / Feels Guy | Know Your Meme

On 6/2/2020 at 7:34 PM, TheTedfordTrain said:

Mad respect to them. 

3DFE5ECD-7192-4565-9267-11EB297B309C.jpeg

Nice to see Fresno hoops join them in solidarity.

On 6/3/2020 at 10:09 AM, mugtang said:

WTF, MUG!!?!? Go find the thread that said if SJSU beat Arkansas there would be no SJSU bashing thread allowed!!! Especially not from a cowardly fan, like TT. Be a man of honor, Mug!