Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

robe

Trump would have never got away with this shit.

https://fee.org/articles/how-states-turned-nursing-homes-into-slaughter-houses-by-forcing-them-to-admit-discharged-covid-19-patients/

How anyone could vote Democrat in November is beyond me. This country is burning down largely because of the left media and leftist policies.  Its cultist behavior instead of thinking for themselves according to UNLV01. They Believe every lie that comes out of the news media. 

I think the left media is going to have repercussions in November. 

Blame Trump isn’t going to work. I think at end of the day it will drive voters to him. Trump has a huge lead with handling the economy. The left media along with the countries confidence in his ability to handle the economy will prevail in November.

I think blame for the current crisis is starting to shift away from Trump and more towards the Democrats. Primarily because of the media.

This isn’t going to stick to Trump. You will see the polls move within the next 2 weeks.

It will tighten up. Then Trump will TKO the senile old man in the debates. 

The Masters 5k road race All American.

5 hours ago, robe said:

https://fee.org/articles/how-states-turned-nursing-homes-into-slaughter-houses-by-forcing-them-to-admit-discharged-covid-19-patients/

How anyone could vote Democrat in November is beyond me. This country is burning down largely because of the left media and leftist policies.  Its cultist behavior instead of thinking for themselves according to UNLV01. They Believe every lie that comes out of the news media. 

I think the left media is going to have repercussions in November. 

Blame Trump isn’t going to work. I think at end of the day it will drive voters to him. Trump has a huge lead with handling the economy. The left media along with the countries confidence in his ability to handle the economy will prevail in November.

I think blame for the current crisis is starting to shift away from Trump and more towards the Democrats. Primarily because of the media.

This isn’t going to stick to Trump. You will see the polls move within the next 2 weeks.

It will tighten up. Then Trump will TKO the senile old man in the debates. 

The bottom line is this is all happening during his watch, to include the murder hornets. 

As a former military guy, I would judge my leaders by whether I follow them into battle or not. Sorry to say I wouldn’t follow Trump across the street. Hate to say it but I don’t think he would survive one battle...read between the lines!

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

1 hour ago, Warbow said:

The bottom line is this is all happening during his watch, to include the murder hornets. 

As a former military guy, I would judge my leaders by whether I follow them into battle or not. Sorry to say I wouldn’t follow Trump across the street. Hate to say it but I don’t think he would survive one battle...read between the lines!

trump was a draft dodger remember? No chance he'd be in anything where he's put at risk 

Just like his business deals that go bankrupt - he comes out standing but the partners & lenders go down 

4 minutes ago, bsubroncochick said:

Maybe do some research and notice the picture of Hitler has been doctored.

Does appear to be the case from looking at the hand being pretty identical 

Guest #1Stunner
23 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Trump enablers like you let him get away with locking kids in cages. 

^^^ Partisan that ignores when Democrats do the same thing.  Both are corrupt.  

https://apnews.com/a98f26f7c9424b44b7fa927ea1acd4d4/AP-FACT-CHECK:-2014-photo-wrongly-used-to-hit-Trump-policies

800.jpeg

FILE - In this June 18, 2014 file photo, two female detainees sleep in a holding cell, as the children are separated by age group and gender, as hundreds of mostly Central American immigrant children are being processed and held at the U.S. Customs and Border Protection Nogales Placement Center in Nogales, Ariz. President Donald Trump has seized on an error by liberal activists for tweeting photos of detainees at the U.S.-Mexico border in steel cages and blamed the current administration for separating immigrant children from their parents. The photos were taken by The Associated Press in 2014, when President Barack Obama was in office. (AP Photo/Ross D. Franklin, Pool)

Guest #1Stunner
2 hours ago, Warbow said:

Recall, we had a terrible choice this last election (Trump vs Hillary), and sadly, looking like a terrible choice again:  Trump vs Biden.

Would you follow any of these clowns into battle?

It is beyond pathetic who has emerged from the past 2 primaries. 

18 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

Recall, we had a terrible choice this last election (Trump vs Hillary), and sadly, looking like a terrible choice again:  Trump vs Biden.

Would you follow any of these clowns into battle?

It is beyond pathetic who has emerged from the past 2 primaries. 

The whole system to choose a President must be revised somehow. How I don’t know. 

Maybe they just need to blow it all up and start over again. Why is it that the Republicans do nothing to get someone to challenge Trump or does he because he’s the incumbent he automatically gets the nomination? I don’t know.

They should just abolish political parties and people should run on their personal believes. 

Right now you have to be rich to run for president. You must have a certain amount of donations just to participate in debates.

We have never had a presidential candidate that grew up in the lowest income bracket. We need a president that hasn’t loss touch with the reality of the majorities of its citizens way of life. 

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

Guest #1Stunner
11 minutes ago, Warbow said:

The whole system to choose a President must be revised somehow. How I don’t know. 

Maybe they just need to blow it all up and start over again. Why is it that the Republicans do nothing to get someone to challenge Trump or does he because he’s the incumbent he automatically gets the nomination? I don’t know.

They should just abolish political parties and people should run on their personal believes. 

Right now you have to be rich to run for president. You must have a certain amount of donations just to participate in debates.

We have never had a presidential candidate that grew up in the lowest income bracket. We need a president that hasn’t loss touch with the reality of the majorities of its citizens way of life. 

I generally agree...  I don't know if there is anything they can do about political parties, but the problem is that the primaries don't select the best candidates.  There is too much big money behind the nominee. 

And I agree, it is a complete joke that they don't allow other parties to participate in the Presidential debates.   in the primary debates, the moderators don't allow certain candidates to participate. 

On your last point, I think a few Presidents grew up poor.  Bill Clinton, Jimmy Carter, and Harry Truman. 

11 minutes ago, Warbow said:

Johnson, Nixon, Humphrey, McGovern, Reagan, Mondale, Clinton, Dole and Obama all had modest upbringings.  Thats just in my lifetime.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

8 minutes ago, RSF said:

Johnson, Nixon, Humphrey, McGovern, Reagan, Mondale, Clinton, Dole and Obama all had modest upbringings.  Thats just in my lifetime.

Lol, not white poor but minority poor. 

Obama went to the best most expensive private school in Hawaii.

6 minutes ago, Warbow said:

Lol, not white poor but minority poor. 

Obama went to the best most expensive private school in Hawaii.

I went to a private school, too.  My parents barely had 2 nickels to rub together.

And Obama was on scholarship at Punahou.  I wasnt as fortunate.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

22 minutes ago, RSF said:

I went to a private school, too.  My parents barely had 2 nickels to rub together.

If they had a choice and could afford private school, you weren’t poor. A lot of people can’t even afford to pay their rent and electric bill. Try worrying about being homeless and living on the streets or living in public housing, that’s my definition of being poor.

5 minutes ago, Warbow said:

If they had a choice and could afford private school, you weren’t poor. A lot of people can’t even afford to pay their rent and electric bill. Try worrying about being homeless and living on the streets or living in public houding, that’s my definition of being poor.

Even then you can become a Representative, Senator, or President if you get the right backing. That’s the beauty of living in America.

17 minutes ago, RSF said:

And Obama was on scholarship at Punahou.  I wasnt as fortunate.

Obama’s parents met in college. Ha!