Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Del Scorcho

MWC Teams Bowl projections (247 sports)

BYU/Fresno - New Mexico Bowl

SDSU/ASU - LA Bowl

Boise/Boston College - Fenway

AF/Miami University - Idaho Potato

WKU/Hawaii - Hawaii

Florida Atlantic/WYO - Frisco Bowl

Ohio/Nevada - Arizona Bowl

https://247sports.com/LongFormArticle/College-football-bowl-projections-2020-season-Alabama-Crimson-Tide-Ohio-State-Buckeyes-Georgia-Bulldogs-LSU-Tigers-Michigan-Wolverines-147721561/#147721561_19

Finally, the Boise/Boston College rematch the country has been waiting for. 

I think CSU has a pretty good chance to go bowling. Home wins against Northern Colorado, New Mexico, and Utah State seem reasonable. Road win against UNLV is likely. Road games against Boise, SDSU, and Air Force (jesus christ, that's brutal) are loses.

That means CSU would need to go 2-3 in the following games: Colorado, @Oregon State, @Vanderbilt, Fresno State, Wyoming. Not exactly a murderer's row. 

I see a Steve Addazio 7-5 classic coming!

If Boise/Boston College plays out...pls kick the crap outta BC.  I despise Boston College. 

The NM Bowl looks intriguing;. It's super early fun stuff. 

My squad to the Lawn Mower Bowl v. Syracuse.  lols.  Boise and I get ACC to tear up and mow down. 

Wayyyy tooo early but funsies.

I dig the TCU/Tennessee matchup in Texas Bowl Hou...

Did I miss something? Which G5 is the Anointed One for NY6 bowls?

NM..it's Oregon/UCF in the Fiesta.  I can see it. 

150px-Coat_of_arms_of_the_University_of_Houston_System.png

44 minutes ago, Coog kev said:

I dig the TCU/Tennessee matchup in Texas Bowl Hou...

If we get our QB shit together, we'll be higher than that.

If we dont, any bowl will be a victory.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Guest #1Stunner
8 hours ago, Del Scorcho said:

BYU/Fresno - New Mexico Bowl

SDSU/ASU - LA Bowl

Boise/Boston College - Fenway

AF/Miami University - Idaho Potato

WKU/Hawaii - Hawaii

Florida Atlantic/WYO - Frisco Bowl

Ohio/Nevada - Arizona Bowl

https://247sports.com/LongFormArticle/College-football-bowl-projections-2020-season-Alabama-Crimson-Tide-Ohio-State-Buckeyes-Georgia-Bulldogs-LSU-Tigers-Michigan-Wolverines-147721561/#147721561_19

BYU plays in an ESPN Bowl this year (if Kalani can even get the team bowl eligible).

But, no thanks to playing Fresno.... Boring school.

Hoping that BYU plays in a Texas bowl game this year. 

ESPN Events operates the following bowls, which ESPN televises:

1 hour ago, #1Stunner said:

Jay Drew?   hahaha

An ad hominem attack on the journalist followed by cacophony instead of stating why BYU hasn't posted a depth chart at the quarterback position makes me think you are actually more concerned than you want to acknowledge. 

For what it's worth, neither has UCLA ...

Guest #1Stunner
27 minutes ago, Bruininthebay said:

An ad hominem attack on the journalist followed by cacophony instead of stating why BYU hasn't posted a depth chart at the quarterback position makes me think you are actually more concerned than you want to acknowledge. 

WOW!!!  HAHAHA

I just got accused of committing an Ad Hominem on Jay Drew (long time media hack in the State of Utah....)

Who will you defend next, Gordon Monson?

You are lecturing a BYU fan about.......the BYU beat reporter. 

Guest #1Stunner
2 hours ago, Bruininthebay said:

^^^ Complete Moron

Tell us more about Jay Drew and Gordon Monson.

3 hours ago, SangerBulldog said:

pretty optimistic for fresno. 6-6 i guess is a strong possibility and honestly i wouldnt mind playing BYU again. 

That would be a good matchup. I like the Hawaii bowl but every year is to much. It looks like every other year BYU will be playing a MWC team. 

1 year cheez it bowl. 
3 years ESPN bowls 

2 years Independence bowl.  

At least I hope that is what happens. It could be only 2 ESPN games. Holmoe is pretty certain we get one in cheez it bowl. 

overall a slight upgrade in bowls for BYU.

The Masters 5k road race All American.

21 hours ago, SangerBulldog said:

pretty optimistic for fresno. 6-6 i guess is a strong possibility and honestly i wouldnt mind playing BYU again. 

A Fresno State/BYU matchup in the New Mexico Bowl is a lot better than a let's say a Colorado State/Marshall. No offense Colorado St. Both teams would travel well(assuming there is fans). 

BDS.jpeg.b92a1351cc7ee6a0de0c311059007356.jpeg

Guest #1Stunner
38 minutes ago, Eat_Your_Dried_Fruits said:

A Fresno State/BYU matchup in the New Mexico Bowl is a lot better than a let's say a Colorado State/Marshall. No offense Colorado St. Both teams would travel well(assuming there is fans). 

I don't think Frensno or BYU fans would be excited enough to play a neutral site game against each other at the Lobos stadium...

If we are going to play a neutral game, let's play in at that Soccer stadium in San Jose. 

2 hours ago, #1Stunner said:

I don't think Frensno or BYU fans would be excited enough to play a neutral site game against each other at the Lobos stadium...

If we are going to play a neutral game, let's play in at that Soccer stadium in San Jose. 

True, but it's better than playing a South Alabama or Troy. 

I agree, the MW needs to move one of these bowl tie ins to the bay area. The SJ Earthquake's stadium is too small at 18,000 capacity. Either at Spartan Stadium or Levi's stadium. Bring back the Silicon Valley Classic. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silicon_Valley_Football_Classic

BDS.jpeg.b92a1351cc7ee6a0de0c311059007356.jpeg

On 6/1/2020 at 9:02 PM, robe said:

That would be a good matchup. I like the Hawaii bowl but every year is to much. It looks like every other year BYU will be playing a MWC team. 

1 year cheez it bowl. 
3 years ESPN bowls 

2 years Independence bowl.  

At least I hope that is what happens. It could be only 2 ESPN games. Holmoe is pretty certain we get one in cheez it bowl. 

overall a slight upgrade in bowls for BYU.

if those MW bowl games are agaisnt teams like Boise, san diego or hawaii those will be some pretty good games to watch. 

3 hours ago, Eat_Your_Dried_Fruits said:

True, but it's better than playing a South Alabama or Troy. 

I agree, the MW needs to move one of these bowl tie ins to the bay area. The SJ Earthquake's stadium is too small at 18,000 capacity. Either at Spartan Stadium or Levi's stadium. Bring back the Silicon Valley Classic. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silicon_Valley_Football_Classic

levi would be awesome but that wont happen any time soon. If San Jose can clean up that stadium i would love to see a bowl game there.