Jump to content
Warbow

The President has lost his $hit

Recommended Posts

He is on the verge of a mental breakdown. Almost Hitler like. This country is in for a very bad 8 plus months. 
 

Divide and conquer. He uses it very well!

  • Like 3
  • Idiot 3
  • Cheers 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Warbow said:

He is on the verge of a mental breakdown. Almost Hitler like. This country is in for a very bad 8 plus months. 
 

Divide and conquer. He uses it very well!

On the verge?

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Everyone vote for Jorgensen! Don’t be a selfish extremist jerk. Together we can end the terror of Trump.

  • Haha 1
  • Idiot 1
  • Cheers 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump has appeared to be on the verge of a breakdown for some time now. If he loses in November, he will rant in epic fashion, gorge himself on Big Macs and then probably go into hiding at Mar-a-Lago for a while. Eventually he'll reemerge on Hannity and/or Fox and Friends and blame his loss on them, the NY Times, the Washington Post, Joe Scarborough and Mika Brezinski, Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schiff, Mitch McConnell, Jeff Sessions, Mitt Romney, the Republican Party, COVID-19, Michael Cohen, Rudy Giuliani, Robert Mueller, James Comey, Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, "the big, beautiful wall," Mexico, China, Iran, NATO, Western Europe, Angela Merkel, Nicolas Maduro, Rex Tillerson, Dan Coats, Jim Mattis, Alec Baldwin, Twitter and "very good people on both sides." Then on the seventh day, his loyal followers will persuade him to rest.

  • Like 3
  • Idiot 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Warbow said:

He is on the verge of a mental breakdown. Almost Hitler like. This country is in for a very bad 8 plus months. 
 

Divide and conquer. He uses it very well!

Almost Hitler?  Mousilini, PolPot....maybe Mao?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Warbow said:

He is on the verge of a mental breakdown. Almost Hitler like. This country is in for a very bad 8 plus months. 
 

Divide and conquer. He uses it very well!

What sparked this post?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Warbow said:

He is on the verge of a mental breakdown. Almost Hitler like. This country is in for a very bad 8 plus months. 
 

Divide and conquer. He uses it very well!

We could have elected a Hawaiian this election (which would have been historic---a woman of color).

Now we have Trump and Biden.   YIKES!!!!!!

 

  • Like 1
  • Facepalm 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 818SUDSFan said:

Trump has appeared to be on the verge of a breakdown for some time now. If he loses in November, he will rant in epic fashion, gorge himself on Big Macs and then probably go into hiding at Mar-a-Lago for a while. Eventually he'll reemerge on Hannity and/or Fox and Friends and blame his loss on them, the NY Times, the Washington Post, Joe Scarborough and Mika Brezinski, Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schiff, Mitch McConnell, Jeff Sessions, Mitt Romney, the Republican Party, COVID-19, Michael Cohen, Rudy Giuliani, Robert Mueller, James Comey, Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, "the big, beautiful wall," Mexico, China, Iran, NATO, Western Europe, Angela Merkel, Nicolas Maduro, Rex Tillerson, Dan Coats, Jim Mattis, Alec Baldwin, Twitter and "very good people on both sides." Then on the seventh day, his loyal followers will persuade him to rest.

You forgot Rosie O’Donnell. This list alone shows he is a paranoid, borderline bi-polar.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, #1Stunner said:

We could have elected a Hawaiian this election (which would have been historic---a woman of color).

Now we have Trump and Biden.   YIKES!!!!!!

 

Na , she’s a female Trump, to a lesser degree.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sactowndog said:

What sparked this post?

THUGS, THE SHOOTING STARTS.

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Warbow said:

THUGS, THE SHOOTING STARTS.

oh I thought it was his comments on China today.  Only Trump can start a major trade war the entire community effectively yawns.

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

oh I thought it was his comments on China today.  Only Trump can start a major trade war the entire community effectively yawns.

That was part of it. Small part. He was expected to address his tweets during his news conference, instead he went back to his # 1 distractor in China wanting once again shift the focus of his racist idiotic tweets.

Link to post
Share on other sites

he blew off the WHO today.

 

Hes good at leaving things, can't ever join anything or try to fix something he sees as mis-run.

That would be hard.

  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Lester_in_reno said:

he blew off the WHO today.

 

Hes good at leaving things, can't ever join anything or try to fix something he sees as mis-run.

That would be hard.

Yeah the Europeans told him to go +++++ himself in the last Who meeting so as usual he is throwing a tantrum when he can’t get his way.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Too those that idiot button me. 
 

Top 5 reasons to indicate you’re in a cult without knowing.

1. Always opposes critical thinking. 

2. Refuses to acknowledge leaders may be wrong on some things

3. Emphasizes special doctrines outside scripture

4. Seeks inappropriate loyalty to their leaders

5. Will risk their lives to support leaders cause.

 

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...