Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

youngredbullfan

MLK Quote on Riots

That dumbass that got his ass beat (he didn't die) in Dallas was trying to stab a protestor and paid the price for charging into a crowd of people trying to kill them with a sword. He did not own any property in that area.

He's been identified, and here are some of his tweets 

[IMG]

Here are his comments on the situation 

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

So, enraged that his barbershop was damaged, he charged into a group of protesters trying to stab them. This is the martyr of the lying, disinforming, reactionary right. Go figure.

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

Here's the charge of the lonely racist incel. Note the warrior's cry :lol: 

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

5 hours ago, youngrebelfan40 said:

That dumbass that got his ass beat (he didn't die) in Dallas was trying to stab a protestor and paid the price for charging into a crowd of people trying to kill them with a sword. He did not own any property in that area.

He's been identified, and here are some of his tweets 

[IMG]

Here are his comments on the situation 

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

So, enraged that his barbershop was damaged, he charged into a group of protesters trying to stab them. This is the martyr of the lying, disinforming, reactionary right. Go figure.

These douchebags love their haircuts. That’s been a flashpoint for months now. Are they seriously that insecure about their appearance?

9 hours ago, youngrebelfan40 said:

Here's the charge of the lonely racist incel. Note the warrior's cry :lol: 

that guy thinks that a machete looks like a roman gladius...??

1 hour ago, Bob said:

People are seriously condoning violence and looting. sickening. Sickening that MLK would condone stealing when he called himself a Christian.

Jesus Cleanses the Temple

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

4 minutes ago, happycamper said:

Jesus Cleanses the Temple

The prevailing white evangelical interpretation of this and other aspects of his "social gospel" is hilariously specific. It's almost as if they intentionally bend the Bible to legitimate their venial greed. 

2 minutes ago, youngrebelfan40 said:

The prevailing white evangelical interpretation of this and other aspects of his "social gospel" is hilariously specific. It's almost as if they intentionally bend the Bible to legitimate their venial greed. 

Not an invalid point at all. Now do "social contract"

ezgif-5-959914ff2250.gif.f0cc4fc558f5a154dc6ff5904c80bf34.gif

9 hours ago, youngrebelfan40 said:

Billy Can Can is one of those wanna-be trendy places with $17 burgers and $8 beers. He attacked other people over that? :starwars:

6 minutes ago, FresnoFacts said:

Billy Can Can is one of those wanna-be trendy places with $17 burgers and $8 beers. He attacked other people over that? :starwars:

He said hoped the wait staff were his "friends." He probably envisioned walking back into the bar, everyone in the place slow claps him, and the waitress who doesn't know he exists tends his wounds and brings him a beer telling him how brave he was :lol: :lol: 

23 minutes ago, youngrebelfan40 said:

He said hoped the wait staff were his "friends." He probably envisioned walking back into the bar, everyone in the place slow claps him, and the waitress who doesn't know he exists tends his wounds and brings him a beer telling him how brave he was :lol: :lol: 

dude incel psyche is really messed up.  that was a literal "rheeee" he screamed.