Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

NOMINATIONS: TEAMS AND SHIT DERBY!!!

42 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

That one was fun 15 years ago when it first started...  but became incredibly stale over time.

Yes, it's a little stale but happy did a fantastic job this year with his write-ups.

12 minutes ago, Maynard Delecto said:

The Caramelized Bananas Pajama Boys - @happycamper

Maynard, for all your ranting about being self sufficient, when have you ever bothered to learn how to make the 2000 calorie dessert abominations you buy from fast food so, so, so often?

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Just now, NorCalCoug said:

I rarely visit the sports board anymore.

I mean... you're not a MWC sports fan

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

8 minutes ago, happycamper said:

I mean... you're not a MWC sports fan

Byu is the rebellious child that left home because pa doesn't understand it's path but ma still sends it secret care packages. From time to time she looks out the kitchen window just for a second because maybe byu is walking up the driveway.

1 minute ago, AndroidAggie said:

do me 

i'm a liberal who acts like he's more right wing than he is

57 minutes ago, happycamper said:
  • The politics are just an excuse for the primary goal - being an asshole group
  • The politics are just an excuse to be a pendant group
  • The politics change depending on how big an asshole/how stupid the OP stating an opinion is group
  • the "the only real racists are the people who say racism" group
  • The ex journalists
  • The SovCit group (hi maynard)
  • The 100% sincere and thoughtful group (hi android aggie)

Just now, AndroidAggie said:

did you mean 'pedant' ?

Not any more. 

Arch Angels Necklace Seven Arch Angels Pendant Protection image 0

^^ what the board becomes when politics is discussed

13 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

I think he claims to lean libertarian also but I happily accept my nomination.

Your nomination is seconded but you will fall within this bracket: I'M AN "INDEPENDENT" NOT A REPUBLICAN/DEMOCRAT - BUT IT'S OBVIOUS TO EVERYONE I'M REALLY A REPUBLICAN/DEMOCRAT 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

8 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Your nomination is seconded but you will fall within this bracket: I'M AN "INDEPENDENT" NOT A REPUBLICAN/DEMOCRAT - BUT IT'S OBVIOUS TO EVERYONE I'M REALLY A REPUBLICAN/DEMOCRAT 

Absolutely, no reason the Libertarian Party shouldn't enforce the same purity tests the Republican's do with their "Rhino" campaigns.

HEAR YE, HEAR YE — NOMINATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED UNTIL SATURDAY, 11:59 PM EASTERN TIME US.

NOMINATE BEFORE THEN OR HOLD YOUR PEACE. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

30 minutes ago, AndroidAggie said:

do me 

i'm a liberal who acts like he's more right wing than he is when it's necessary to win an argument

I'm set now!

32 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

HEAR YE, HEAR YE — NOMINATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED UNTIL SATURDAY, 11:59 PM EASTERN TIME US.

NOMINATE BEFORE THEN OR HOLD YOUR PEACE. 

You need a Straight up Communist bracket.

@Akkula would be my choice for that one.

I nominate Stunner and Norcal for the "make sure that 90% of what I post has the possibility of being in bad faith" crew. pretty good troll move bros