Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest #1Stunner

Joe Biden - More Racism

11 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

Lots of Teams and Shit on this board.

Plenty of whataboutism as well ... 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

1 hour ago, retrofade said:

I'm not one to be defending Biden's stupid statements. I don't think he should have been pushed as the best candidate to beat Trump and was hoping (and predicting) that he'd gaffe his way out of contention by last November. Unfortunately, he's the nominee now (or presumptive), and out gaffing his way to the General Election.

It will be interesting how the convention goes.  The good thing is Joe has said he only will be around for 4 years.  He needs to name a cabinet now and say these people will have a big influence.  I would like to see heads of Justice, State and Defense and VP named.  People can compare versus the toadies in place under Trump.  

1 hour ago, #1Stunner said:

This election, I initially posted numerous articles in support of Howard Schultz (ran off by the Democrats), and then Bloomberg, knowing they had no chance so I could pretend to be open minded while I continue to be a troll and go around "just asking questions" about democrats and democrat policies while still trying to look sincere.

Fixed it for you

Guest #1Stunner
2 hours ago, IanforHeisman said:

Lol so Stunner and NorCal join Convert in the “I don’t like Trump but I support his policies and defend his honor” group. 

One way to deal with cognitive dissonance is to post about the messenger, rather than the message (in this case, a video showing Joe Biden for the racist he is).

Good job.

I voted for McMullin last time, with the admittedly obscure chance that we could have neither side get enough electoral votes.  Sadly it did not work.

This election:

I won't choose between (1) 2 Rapists, (2) 2 Liars, (3) 2 Racists

At least I have my principles. 

You are all in on Joe Biden----not sure how you feel comfortable supporting a guy that has criminally abused a woman.   

Guest #1Stunner
Just now, tspoke said:

Thanks for the help buddy.

If you are going to do stupid stuff, and post things that you imagine that people are thinking, then ask an adult to help you out.

That's lame. 

2 hours ago, youngrebelfan40 said:

Gotta love the classic, "I don't support Trump but all of my posts are either attacking Biden or defending him" posters.

Tons of moderate centrists round this board that pretty much support right wing candidates as a general rule or opt for some longshot nobody along the libertarian line :waiting:

I will be voting Biden in November, or whomever the candidate on the ballot not named 'trump' and doesn't belong to a minor party  

Biden fan am I ?? - Not 100%,  there's others I could get behind, but this one election is between sanity & insanity and removing trump is priority #1 for my vote - The biggest thing in this election could be the VP Biden selects :USFlag:

Guest #1Stunner
Just now, UNLV2001 said:

Tons of moderate centrists round this board that pretty much support right wing candidates as a general rule or opt for some longshot nobody along the libertarian line :waiting:

I will be voting Biden in November, or whomever the candidate on the ballot not named 'trump' and doesn't belong to a minor party  

Biden fan am I ?? - Not 100%,  there's others I could get behind, but this one election is between sanity & insanity and removing trump is priority #1 for my vote - The biggest thing in this election could be the VP Biden selects :USFlag:

Who is sanity, and who is insanity?

Again....

Choose between (1) 2 Rapists, (2) 2 Liars, (3) 2 Racists

38 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

It will be interesting how the convention goes.  The good thing is Joe has said he only will be around for 4 years.  He needs to name a cabinet now and say these people will have a big influence.  I would like to see heads of Justice, State and Defense and VP named.  People can compare versus the toadies in place under Trump.  

Bidens VP pick could be a major factor  

1 minute ago, #1Stunner said:

Who is sanity, and who is insanity?

Again....

Choose between (1) 2 Rapists, (2) 2 Liars, (3) 2 Racists

If you can't distinguish........I suggest a few sessions with your mental health professional to help sort it all out !! 

5 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

If you are going to do stupid stuff, and post things that you imagine that people are thinking, then ask an adult to help you out.

That's lame. 

Did he ask for your help or is that just your opinion?

Guest #1Stunner
3 minutes ago, renoskier said:

Did he ask for your help or is that just your opinion?

He altered my quote to quote language I did not actually say.

Guest #1Stunner
Just now, renoskier said:

but where did he ask for your help?

He altered my quote to quote language I didn't not actually say.

Guest #1Stunner
6 minutes ago, 818SUDSFan said:

Yeah, he's a more left wing Democrat.  But Jimmy Dore makes some good points.

But rather than attack the messenger, he actually presented video clips of Biden being a racist.   I mean, how can you refute that?

6 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

Yeah, he's a more left wing Democrat.  

But rather than attack the messenger, he actually presented video clips of Biden being a racist.   I mean, how can you refute that?

I'm simply not going to watch 14 or however many minutes of that doofus spouting off. Truth be told he's probably just like that Zenger guy whose youtube Bob linked earlier today. By that I mean, they're Bernie Bros who can't stand the fact their candidate didn't get the nomination and so are going to do their best to make Biden look disreputable. ("If it can't be Bernie, it can't be any Democrat.") That's their right of course but their agenda needs to be kept in mind if one subjects oneself to their videos.