Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

Twitter labels Trump’s tweets with a fact check for the first time

19 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

On the bright side, the aliens and murder hornets appear to be less of a threat than suspected, so we got that going for us.

Definitely not all bad! :cheers:

9 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Jesus Christ, would he just shut the +++++ up already?

"It's just a prank bro. I quoted a guy threatening elevated levels of police brutality during a riot about police brutality, but only the first part so it doesn't count." 

The First Amendment prevents Congress from prohibiting (abridging) free speech.  It has nothing to do with a private company, which can decide for itself what it will or won’t allow people to post.

Trump, in his eternal ineptitude, thinks he can force Twitter to publish something it doesn’t want to?   LOL... Good luck with that one.  

He’s a deranged dipschitt of the Highest Order.  For all the “good” he may have done before Covid-19, at the end of the day, he’s really just a truly disgusting human being...

Trumps comments on WHO and pulling out of China.  The man has lied so much I think he has completely lost touch with reality.   

“We must have transparency. Why is it that China shut off infected people from Wuhan to all other parts of China? It went nowhere else; it didn''t go to Beijing, it went nowhere else, but they allowed them to freely travel throughout the world, including Europe and the United States. The death and destruction caused by this is incalculable,” he said.

9 hours ago, pokerider said:

Really?  So people didn't want a major crisis in their life?  WTH?   
Are you really that dense and cynical? 

Democrats have been rejoicing at the economic turmoil caused by the pandemic, except its going to backfire on them. 

Seeing how many Democrats (and, well, Americans in general) are wanting to go back to work, I will say you are being egregiously hyperbolic.

Guest #1Stunner
8 hours ago, toonkee said:

The only speech being stifled is Twitter's. At least it's being sort of attempted with some dumb ass executive order I guess.

How is Twitter speaking?

How is it being attempted?

Guest #1Stunner
On 5/28/2020 at 2:32 PM, Warbow said:

You can help by showing up at the Target 🎯 closest to where @mugtang lives for a planned riot against racism on the MWCBoard.  Minority lives matter, let us breathe.

Mug said he strictly shops at Scheels.

Gets his wolfpack gear in Sparks.

2 hours ago, sjsbuff said:

The First Amendment prevents Congress from prohibiting (abridging) free speech.  It has nothing to do with a private company, which can decide for itself what it will or won’t allow people to post.

Trump, in his eternal ineptitude, thinks he can force Twitter to publish something it doesn’t want to?   LOL... Good luck with that one.  

He’s a deranged dipschitt of the Highest Order.  For all the “good” he may have done before Covid-19, at the end of the day, he’s really just a truly disgusting human being...

So just curious if/when his executive order reaches the Supreme Court how do you think the vote? 

34 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

Mug said he strictly shops at Scheels.

Gets his wolfpack gear in Sparks.

Na we just going to his house while he’s on vacation.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

2 hours ago, sactowndog said:

So just curious if/when his executive order reaches the Supreme Court how do you think the vote? 

I understand the Supreme Court make-up.  I'm not a lawyer, but, fundamentally, I don't see how they could rule in shitz-for-brains favor...

2 hours ago, sjsbuff said:

I understand the Supreme Court make-up.  I'm not a lawyer, but, fundamentally, I don't see how they could rule in shitz-for-brains favor...

Me either but I never thought the Senators would look away like they did either.   

3 hours ago, sjsbuff said:

I’m guessing it would break like the latest ruling... 

A divided Supreme Court on Friday rejected an emergency appeal by a California church that challenged state limits on attendance at worship services that have been imposed to contain the spread of the coronavirus.

Over the dissent of the four more conservative justices, Chief Justice John Roberts joined the court's four liberals in turning away a request from the South Bay United Pentecostal Church in Chula Vista, California, in the San Diego area.

The church argued that limits on how many people can attend their services violate constitutional guarantees of religious freedom and had been seeking an order in time for services on Sunday. The church said it has crowds of 200 to 300 people for its services.