Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

Twitter labels Trump’s tweets with a fact check for the first time

Trump says right-wing voices are being censored. The data says something else
President Donald Trump has angrily complained this week about social media companies, repeatedly accusing them of censoring conservative voices and going as far as to sign an executive order Thursday seeking to limit their power.

Read in https://apple.news/ALV_8miVdScKkSZDOjM8DZA

man trump is nuts,  I mean we knew that,  but wow.  never seen a leader in modern times work so hard to divide and fracture the country.

13 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Jesus Christ.... so Trump had the White House twitter account tweet the same thing that they said violated their rules on his official account.

3 minutes ago, retrofade said:

The tantruming is still ongoing...

2 minutes ago, retrofade said:

oh, and I'm just gonna leave this one here...

Yeah, but her emails.

22 minutes ago, retrofade said:

The tantruming is still ongoing...

Meanwhile, cities are on fire, the economy is phucked, and we’re in the middle of a pandemic. #maga 

Lets stifle Trump's speech because we don't like it!  Liberals should now be called the New World Nazi's.  No religion, no public gatherings, no guns, no free speech, using the gov't justice system to advance their political agenda.  That is what they stand for now.  

Anyone who thinks looting and burning of buildings and cars should be tolerated better be careful what they wish for.  To me thats as bad as it gets. 
Target is closing about 2 dozen stores in the Minn/StP area until further notice.  Lets blame Trump for that too huh.