Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Being asked to wear a mask is not infringing on your civil liberties

1 hour ago, Stealthlobo said:

Unfortunately gloves have zero effectiveness unless they are changed out with every interaction/possible contamination which would be be like every 30 seconds. Its better just to wash your hands often .

I put on and change gloves after each interaction. I also use hand sanitizer before removing them. 

The extra step is not for me it's for my parents in there 70's and my son who has underlying health problems. I have zero problem taking this extra step. Hell ive used gloves damn near my whole adult life for cooking and cleaning. 

5 minutes ago, rudolro said:

I put on and change gloves after each interaction. I also use hand sanitizer before removing them. 

The extra step is not for me it's for my parents in there 70's and my son who has underlying health problems. I have zero problem taking this extra step. Hell ive used gloves damn near my whole adult life for cooking and cleaning. 

Well then you're doing it right. I just see so many wearing 1 pair of gloves per day, shopping, touching their phones, etc. Thinking they are being safer.

7 minutes ago, Maynard Delecto said:

Ben was a spy for the british #fyi

Yes, of course.  "Number 72".

Anyways....

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

35 minutes ago, Stealthlobo said:

Well then you're doing it right. I just see so many wearing 1 pair of gloves per day, shopping, touching their phones, etc. Thinking they are being safer.

I've seen that as well. I can't wear them for more than 20 minutes before my hands are soaked and wrinkled. I don't know how health care providers can wear those things for hours on end.

8 minutes ago, TheSanDiegan said:

Still curious about what kind of people are refusing to wear masks?

People are the worst. 

You need to see the last interaction in that montage fully..... The cart guy is wonderful. Stay till the end. 

8 minutes ago, tspoke said:

People are the worst. 

You need to see the last interaction in that montage fully..... The cart guy is wonderful. Stay till the end. 

HIPAA yo!

Some of these people... Sheesh....

1 minute ago, Stealthlobo said:

HIPAA yo!

Love how quick she was to say I have a condition but due to HIPPAA you are not allowed to ask me what it is. Checkmate mask Nazi.

1 minute ago, tspoke said:

Love how quick she was to say I have a condition but due to HIPPAA you are not allowed to ask me what it is. Checkmate mask Nazi.

I see this getting as bad as those entitled shoppers who bring their dogs everywhere for a "medical condition" and then they proceed to piss and shit in the carts.

7 minutes ago, tspoke said:

Funny thing is, HIPAA doesnt prevent him from asking.  HIPAA only applies to health care providers.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

2 hours ago, NorCalCoug said:

These people are idiots...  but not every person who doesn’t wear a mask is like this.  It’s silly to generalize like that.

I should have clarified my statement to generalize about people who refuse to wear a mask in stores where it is their policy customers must wear one to enter.

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg