Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sean327

Nationwide Protest and civil unrest game thread

3 minutes ago, sean327 said:

I have the same Ruger, I also have a DPMS rifle. I spent more money on the DPMS than the Ruger, but I like the Ruger better. 
Now you need a decent optic. There are a ton of them out there. I have a Trijicon ACOG on my Ruger, and a Bushnell Trophy TRS-25 Red Dot scope on the DPMS. 

Good call. The optic is going to have to wait. Not in the budget right now lol. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

5 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

Trump holding it closed because he never has actually read it and the damn thing is a prop, 

He would spontaneously combust if he opened it.

4 hours ago, retrofade said:

Crazed +++++ing right wing nutjob just can't wait to murder protestors.

http://www.brendenmdilley.com/

What a sick +++++ing piece of shit.

Interesting they deleted that tweet

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 hour ago, retrofade said:

He's apparently invoked the Insurrection Act now. Interestingly, it sounds like it requires the request of a state governor before troops can be deployed. 

No he can do it without the governors.  Section 252 states:

"Whenever the President considers that unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States, make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in any State by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings, he may call into Federal service such of the militia of any State, and use such of the armed forces, as he considers necessary to enforce those laws or to suppress the rebellion."

36 minutes ago, mugtang said:

EDF7A8EB-FC1F-4AF6-B8AD-C9B0672DD823.jpeg

Ruger 556. Bought a couple of extra magazines too. 

Nice gun . 

When I lived in Reno, three of my friends and I went shooting south of town. 2 are NHP and the other is a Psychiatric Doctor. I know there's a joke in there.

One of my NHP friends has a similar gun.  We set up a 12" target about 60 yards from us. They all took turns , lit the side of the hill up, but target was still standing. I was laughing of course, they handed me that semi-automatic weapon, I squeezed off One shot....target shattered. Gave them the gun back and said the weapon is a waste of ammo. We had a good laugh and joked about stupid shit. But, just being able to pull a trigger does not mean that weapon will make you any safer.

Not trying to preach but learn your gun and if you are serious about shooting another human in self defense.....practise , practise and pray.

1 minute ago, retrofade said:

Twitter took down all instances of the video and banned the guy from their platform. 

Ahhh

2 minutes ago, DestinFlPackfan said:

Nice gun . 

When I lived in Reno, three of my friends and I went shooting south of town. 2 are NHP and the other is a Psychiatric Doctor. I know there's a joke in there.

One of my NHP friends has a similar gun.  We set up a 12" target about 60 yards from us. They all took turns , lit the side of the hill up, but target was still standing. I was laughing of course, they handed me that semi-automatic weapon, I squeezed off One shot....target shattered. Gave them the gun back and said the weapon is a waste of ammo. We had a good laugh and joked about stupid shit. But, just being able to pull a trigger does not mean that weapon will make you any safer.

Not trying to preach but learn your gun and if you are serious about shooting another human in self defense.....practise , practise and pray.

My Dad was a cop and I’ve been shooting since I was 5.  I have pictures, somewhere, of me shooting AR’s when I was 8 or 9.  Well versed in this style of weapon. 

1 minute ago, mugtang said:

My Dad was a cop and I’ve been shooting since I was 5.  I have pictures, somewhere, of me shooting AR’s when I was 8 or 9.  Well versed in this style of weapon. 

Then you well know what you have (potentially) in your hands. Good to hear . I fear those who buy without the knowledge,  training and wherewithal to use such a weapon. 

The next Lincoln Project ad, which I'm certain is going to focus on Donny bonespurs brave walk to church, is going to be even more brutal than their last one. 

1 hour ago, Dogbreath90 said:

Siding with looters and wanting to kill them are two very different things. You sound very much like our friends in the Philippines. Rhetoric turned to reality, which turned into mass murder. You need to rethink this...

Nope, but I'm being very specific that I certainly do not want protesters to become victims on account of criminals infiltrating their cause.  IF this douchebag tries to channel his inner terrorist, undoubtedly good people are going to get hurt, because numbnuts likely does not see the difference.

There is no want for death, period.

10 minutes ago, DestinFlPackfan said:

Then you well know what you have (potentially) in your hands. Good to hear . I fear those who buy without the knowledge,  training and wherewithal to use such a weapon. 

Oh believe me I understand what I own. My intention is to never use it. But it’s like a condom, better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it. 

44 minutes ago, sean327 said:

I have the same Ruger, I also have a DPMS rifle. I spent more money on the DPMS than the Ruger, but I like the Ruger better. 
Now you need a decent optic. There are a ton of them out there. I have a Trijicon ACOG on my Ruger, and a Bushnell Trophy TRS-25 Red Dot scope on the DPMS. 

Optics are alright, but just something about my ironsights.  My ACOG was useless as a gunner.  Two missions of bouncing around scoping rooftops with the ACOG, and it went back in the case.  I am sure a static position would be great though.

1 minute ago, mugtang said:

Oh believe me I understand what I own. My intention is to never use it. But it’s like a condom, better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it. 

Terrible phucking, or not phucking, analogy!