Jump to content
sean327

Nationwide Protest and civil unrest game thread

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, East Coast Aztec said:

The crazy part that makes so many people unknowingly contradicting themselves are those who hug the blue but also need more guns for their defense against government, is that they won't draw their guns on these officers if they saw this.  I am not saying it is because the guy was black, but because the police have this unchecked power that has manifested into capitulating acceptance that they can do things and we just sit there, film it and complain.  Didn't help this guy out one bit.

Can you imagine if they had drawn guns on these guys.  The officers would have returned fire and we would have multiple murders in this thread.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sactowndog said:

Can you imagine if they had drawn guns on these guys.  The officers would have returned fire and we would have multiple murders in this thread.  

Obviously this Is one of your fetishes.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, sean327 said:

How is there no comparison? Kaepernick was protesting this very thing! His protest hurt no one. Thin Blue Line thug knelt on a fellow human being’s neck for 7 +++++ing minutes while the dude was handcuffed laying on his face. You are right, there is no comparison, one exercised his God given right to free speech, the other killed an unarmed man.

Well said but Modesto won’t give a shit.  He will claim it’s disrespecting veterans even though you served and I doubt he has.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BSUTOP25 said:

I see what you’re saying but it very well could come to that point someday. Seriously, if the Black Panthers were in close proximity and drew on those cops so as to deescalate and save Floyd’s life, I would be the first to applaud them. The problem is that those cops would probably open fire immediately when drawn upon. Sadly, a good number of these +++++s are not about deescalating and coming to a peaceful resolution, which should be priority one for any police officer. 

Geez we completely agree.  What has your panties in a bunch.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

Can you imagine if they had drawn guns on these guys.  The officers would have returned fire and we would have multiple murders in this thread.  

Probably get a medal for bravery too.  And they would get off on those killings (not the initial one though).

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BSUTOP25 said:

I see what you’re saying but it very well could come to that point someday. Seriously, if the Black Panthers were in close proximity and drew on those cops so as to deescalate and save Floyd’s life, I would be the first to applaud them. The problem is that those cops would probably open fire immediately when drawn upon. Sadly, a good number of these +++++s are not about deescalating and coming to a peaceful resolution, which should be priority one for any police officer. 

It is very apparent that there is a systemic problem in the police community where some are there to protect themselves and serve as the police, judge, jury and executioner under the guise of fear.  And the way it is setup, there is very little that citizens can do at that moment.  

 

And I can only imagine the misinformation that would be spread if the Black Panthers tried to protect this guy.  The deep googling that would be done to smear them would be crazy.  That's whether they were killed by the cops or not. 

 

In all honesty, I am surprised the deceased hasn't already had his name attempted to be drug through the mud.  Kudos for that (which is nuts that I even have to say that).

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, East Coast Aztec said:

It is very apparent that there is a systemic problem in the police community where some are there to protect themselves and serve as the police, judge, jury and executioner under the guise of fear.  And the way it is setup, there is very little that citizens can do at that moment.  

 

And I can only imagine the misinformation that would be spread if the Black Panthers tried to protect this guy.  The deep googling that would be done to smear them would be crazy.  In all honesty, I am surprised the deceased hasn't already had his name attempted to be drug through the mud.  Kudos for that (which is nuts that I even have to say that).

I can totally understand why the black community feels as if they a target of institutional racism. I mean hell, I highly doubt a white guy would have been choked to death by a knee to the throat on suspicion for writing a bad check. If this isn't an obvious case of a racial killing by a cop I don't know what is. 

It's time for radical change within the justice system, a deep clean to revamp and rebuild from the ground up. No more racial profiling. No more militant policing. No more "BANG BANG BANG, HANDS UP!!." No more dropping of charges or lenient sentencing because of a badge. No more +++++ing thin blue line. 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

For most of them it is.  However,

So we decided at that time to grow our hair out, to trade in our boots for suits and we encouraged people to get jobs in law enforcement, to go to the military and get training and to recruit there.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/rejecting-hate-after-spending-nearly-a-decade-spreading-it/

What?

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

I can totally understand why the black community feels as if they a target of institutional racism. I mean hell, I highly doubt a white guy would have been choked to death by a knee to the throat on suspicion for writing a bad check. If this isn't an obvious case of a racial killing by a cop I don't know what is. 

It's time for radical change within the justice system, a deep clean to revamp and rebuild from the ground up. No more racial profiling. No more militant policing. No more "BANG BANG BANG, HANDS UP!!." No more dropping of charges or lenient sentencing because of a badge. No more +++++ing thin blue line. 

Too many will back the blue while the police continue to allow the "bad apples" to be employed and tarnish the trust in communities with shit like this.  But I wholeheartedly agree with you, these punishments are not appropriate to the crimes (alleged at that), and the advantage of wearing the badge in comparison to resources to fight in court compare to the citizen is insane.  Especially the poor ones that we typically see this happening to.  It is almost like they need to start stomping heads in communities in the Upper West Side, Pacific Palisades, and Winnetka because the citizen dared to question why they are getting messed with.  Perhaps then the rich folks can see this as a problem too and we can all be in this together to create a solution.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Nevada6077 said:

Convert......  whatcha gotta  say

Convert already expressed some outrage. This doesn’t have to be partisan. Everyone has an interest in stopping this nonsense.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw one really bad cop.  The other three I'm not sure about.  In their defense they were controlling the scene and you have to trust your partner a little bit not to kill the guy.  But on the other hand they're supposed to protect the public.  Yeah, I think three get fired, one goes to prison ... thats fair.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, easybronc said:

I saw one really bad cop.  The other three I'm not sure about.  In their defense they were controlling the scene and you have to trust your partner a little bit not to kill the guy.  But on the other hand they're supposed to protect the public.  Yeah, I think three get fired, one goes to prison ... thats fair.

I think if you don’t act to stop your partner you need to have some criminal liability.  Otherwise the shit will continue. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, easybronc said:

I saw one really bad cop.  The other three I'm not sure about.  In their defense they were controlling the scene and you have to trust your partner a little bit not to kill the guy.  But on the other hand they're supposed to protect the public.  Yeah, I think three get fired, one goes to prison ... thats fair.

Accomplice could be fair too.  If a group of four friends are at a bar, and one gets in a fight and kills a man while the other three not only don't stop their friend but make it so no one else can stop it, what would happen?  Even in a citizens arrest this would probably be four people getting charged.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BSUTOP25 said:

I can totally understand why the black community feels as if they a target of institutional racism. I mean hell, I highly doubt a white guy would have been choked to death by a knee to the throat on suspicion for writing a bad check. If this isn't an obvious case of a racial killing by a cop I don't know what is. 

It's time for radical change within the justice system, a deep clean to revamp and rebuild from the ground up. No more racial profiling. No more militant policing. No more "BANG BANG BANG, HANDS UP!!." No more dropping of charges or lenient sentencing because of a badge. No more +++++ing thin blue line. 

You’re assuming that white criminals don’t suffer the same fate...it happens all the time, but the media doesn’t run it. There are a lot of layers to this (these) situations that often aren’t parsed out. The video doesn’t show what leads up to this point, but the Asian officer says that they had been trying to get him in the car for 10 minutes. I could see during that struggle, having a knee to the neck, but once he’s in cuffs, there should be no need for it other than the office is pissed and wants to make this guy pay. 
 

Now we have the riots, which are becoming violent, which will only ratchet tensions up. What a mess. 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Slapdad said:

You’re assuming that white criminals don’t suffer the same fate...it happens all the time, but the media doesn’t run it. There are a lot of layers to this (these) situations that often aren’t parsed out. The video doesn’t show what leads up to this point, but the Asian officer says that they had been trying to get him in the car for 10 minutes. I could see during that struggle, having a knee to the neck, but once he’s in cuffs, there should be no need for it other than the office is pissed and wants to make this guy pay. 
 

Now we have the riots, which are becoming violent, which will only ratchet tensions up. What a mess. 

You think this kind of shit happens as often to white people, or it just sometimes happens? The outrage is the disproportionate of instances with non-whites. And the outrage is justified.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sactowndog said:

Did you read the link?  Go back and read it.  It is an interview with a former white supremacist leader.  

I read the link.

I'm just trying to figure out your unintelligible post.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...