sean327

Nationwide Protest and civil unrest game thread

1 minute ago, East Coast Aztec said:

It was investigated and he is being charged.  He has had as much due process as the average citizen, and a whole hell of a lot more than Mr. Floyd received.  It will play out in the courts, but the tapes are giving the people a peek into how that testimony is going to play out.

Everyone is convinced he's a murderer. And has be even been arraigned yet?

I'm not saying hes not a murderer. I'm saying as of right now  no one gives a shit about due process. That's never a good thing. 

Just now, smltwnrckr said:

I'm not saying hes not a murderer. I'm saying as of right now  no one gives a shit about due process. That's never a good thing. 

The obvious reply to this is, did Mr. Floyd get due process for allegedly using a fake $20 bill? Our Ahmad Aubrey and so forth?

Just now, DoubleBlueGold said:

The obvious reply to this is, did Mr. Floyd get due process for allegedly using a fake $20 bill? Our Ahmad Aubrey and so forth?

No. They didn't. But it's the same as my argument that there is no such thing as good violence. There is no good outcome from abandoning due process. Period. 

3 minutes ago, smltwnrckr said:

No. They didn't. But it's the same as my argument that there is no such thing as good violence. There is no good outcome from abandoning due process. Period. 

Agree.

• Cheers 1
1 hour ago, DoubleBlueGold said:

As I've overheard my son say while gaming online, "Dude, you're such a try-hard". 

Now that is funny coming from a kid that has to click the idiot button on every post he doesn’t like.

57 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

That’s how you do it. Vegas isn’t fvcking around. Good for them. During the Rodney King riots Vegas was like the 4th city to pop on the screen as a serious riot location. 

1 minute ago, Nevada Convert said:

That’s how you do it. Vegas isn’t fvcking around. 

Lol, very brave of them. I think they may even have numbers on the protesters. 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, smltwnrckr said:

Public opinion is still not the courts.  He is getting his due process.  

4 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

At least they’re being respectful and wearing masks.

Notice how the narrative changed from people talking down on those who don't social distance to now all of a sudden supporting mass group protests?  

11 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Yeah, so all you Dems just need to become Libertarians so we can beat Trump with Jorgensen!

image.jpeg.051a589162589ea6068140da3c660496.jpeg

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, ridgeview2 said:

Notice how the narrative changed from people talking down on those who don't social distance to now all of a sudden supporting mass group protests?  

Hmmm...protesting in mass b/c you want "a haircut", "drink at the bar",  and "harass the waitresses while eating at Hooters" is legitimate grounds for "talking down".

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Now that is funny coming from a kid that has to click the idiot button on every post he doesn’t like.

That's what you do, pendejo. Still trying hard.