Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sean327

Nationwide Protest and civil unrest game thread

Just now, NVGiant said:

I just wanted to poke fun at the Libertarians for their new flag-bearer. I didn't know I was rubber-stamping Trump into four more years. :shrug:

According to @sactowndog’s logic, you, @sebasour, and @toonkee will all be responsible if Trump gets re-elected. Shame on all of you. Shame!

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

43 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

Is it?  Really, always?

To stretch a point to make a point...  would have not voting to stop Hitler and voting for a third party been more noble than keeping Hitler from coming to power?   Waiting until they cause genocide is a poor line because by then it is already too late.   Nobody in Germany knew about death camps, but they damn well knew what kind of person Hitler was.  In fact, German school kids are taught at an early age now to recognize the signs so they never make that mistake again.

So are you saying you have no line?  I find that hard to believe for you or @BSUTOP25 as both of you are clearly good people.    

I can play the same mental gymnastics as you.

How about you and everyone else quit voting for the same shitty candidates both parties continuously run and vote 3rd party? It’s you who perpetuates the status quo.

Stop fooling yourself, both parties are filled with Statist assholes who shit on the Constitution every chance they get. You voting for the lesser of two evils every time keeps the cycle going. So get off your damn high horse and accept your role in al of this.

4 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

According to @sactowndog’s logic, you, @sebasour, and @toonkee will all be responsible if Trump gets re-elected. Shame on all of you. Shame!

On the other hand, would it kill you to vote for a Democrat just this once? We even have a welcome anthem for you...

1 minute ago, sean327 said:

I can play the same mental gymnastics as you.

How about you and everyone else quit voting for the same shitty candidates both parties continuously run and vote 3rd party? It’s you who perpetuates the status quo.

Stop fooling yourself, both parties are filled with Statist assholes who shit on the Constitution every chance they get. You voting for the lesser of two evils every time keeps the cycle going. So get off your damn high horse and accept your role in al of this.

But if those damn Democrats would just stop being selfish, stubborn partisan jerks and vote for Jorgensen, we could change everything. 

Just now, NVGiant said:

On the other hand, would it kill you to vote for a Democrat just this once?

Right back at ya? Come on NV, I’ll even get you a Jorgensen 2020 bumper sticker. My treat.

38 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

I am not questioning why you vote Libertarian and in your case living in Mass it doesn't really matter if you do.   It is interesting at what point is a line drawn.  Are you going to tell me there is no line?

Dude, we’ve drawn the phucking line! We refuse to vote for Statists in either party!! Why is that so damn hard to understand????

1 minute ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Right back at ya? Come on NV, I’ll even get you a Jorgensen 2020 bumper sticker. My treat.

Yeah, but there isn't any Pink Floyd songs that fit such a move.

2 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Being a Libertarian does sound fun. You can lack nuance and participate in the same dishonest arguments as both Liberal and Conservative hacks, but you get to pretend that you're above all that while you do it.

Just now, sebasour said:

Being a Libertarian does sound fun. You can lack nuance and participate in the same dishonest arguments as both Progressive and Conservative hacks, but you get to pretend that you're above all that while you do it.

Fixed the above in bold as I am a true liberal. 

But yeah, I’m way smarter, more successful, and far better looking than any of those progressive and conservative +++++s. 

12 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Republicans probably won’t switch. @sactowndog wants Libertarians to vote for Biden. I say it should be the other way around. Come on Toons, let’s do this brother! Jorgensen FTW!

She is boring and I am worried her policies could cause complete upheaval and chaos (getting rid of public schools for example is not a popular idea).  She needs to take her own advice and listen to what the voters want.

Just now, bsu_alum9 said:

She is boring and I am worried her policies could cause complete upheaval and chaos (getting rid of public schools for example is not a popular idea).  She needs to take her own advice and listen to what the voters want.

I know you love to emphatically rub your dick while watching all those exciting Biden speeches. But at the end of the day, if you hard core Dems would just cross the line in unison, we could defeat Trump. Stop being selfish.

12 minutes ago, toonkee said:

I'm in NV, you're in Massachusetts (right?), our lots are cast.

Get some wisconsin, pennsylvania, florida peeps to join up. 

Yeah i am in California so I am in the same boat.   The only one who actually matters is @sean327.  Conceivably his vote could swing the course of the election.

1 minute ago, BSUTOP25 said:

But yeah, I’m way smarter, more successful, and far better looking than any of those progressive and conservative +++++s. 

It's just funny. You can sit on your high horse repeatedly saying "Teams and shit", but you have the same deluded and unquestioning love of your team.

Your team just happens to be The Idaho Vandals 

1 minute ago, sebasour said:

It's just funny. You can sit on your high horse repeatedly saying "Teams and shit", but you have the same deluded and unquestioning love of your team.

Your team just happens to be The Idaho Vandals 

Stop being racist!

3 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

Yeah this year the Party is owned by the extremists.  So it makes sense @BSUTOP25 is so heavily invested.  

2 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

Yeah this year the Party is owned by the extremists.  So it makes sense @BSUTOP25 is so heavily invested.  

You’re voting for a senile womanizing rapist who repeatedly makes racist comments and lies almost as much as Trump. I hope you like the Patriot Act because Biden claims he wrote it ... but then again, he also claimed he graduated at the top of his class with three degrees.

7 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

story response GIF

13 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Rioting works Part 5058495849258

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

This seems like a really good moment to say that people should measure their choices, consider what they believe is right, and then vote for who they believe represents them best.