sean327

Nationwide Protest and civil unrest game thread

1 hour ago, TheSanDiegan said:

So according to MPD, Umbrella Man is a white supremacist, and according to the Richmond PD in Richmond, VA, the riots there were instigated by white supremacists masquerading as BLM protesters:

Screen-Shot-2020-07-29-at-11-57-40-AM.pn

Link

Funny how multiple police departments have ID'd the criminal element as white supremacists, yet the talking point memo on Fox conveniently fails to mention this. In fact, "police" and "riot" are mentioned 20 times in all on the FoxNews homepage, yet there is not a single mention of either story.

I'm just happy it isn't SPPD, in all honesty.  But like I thought in one of my first posts on this thread, folks were infiltrating to aid in the start of the rioting.  And I don't think it has stopped.  And I do think LEO is doing what they are doing under orders, with ulterior motives by whoever is the shotcaller.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, TheSanDiegan said:

So according to MPD, Umbrella Man is a white supremacist, and according to the Richmond PD in Richmond, VA, the riots there were instigated by white supremacists masquerading as BLM protesters:

Link

Funny how multiple police departments have ID'd the criminal element as white supremacists, yet the talking point memo on Fox conveniently fails to mention this. In fact, "police" and "riot" are mentioned 20 times in all on the FoxNews homepage, yet there is not a single mention of either story.

both those articles reference 1 guy.  Not a group of people.  So one guy who breaks windows and has links to a white sup. group is a riot?   So what happened to this guy?  What can citizens do?  Oh they called the police didn't they? I thought the police was the problem? 

On 7/6/2020 at 6:48 PM, 818SUDSFan said:

Removing him will result in, at worst, a do-nothing president as opposed to one who probably has wet dreams about stirring up the pot.

The pot needed stirring up and it’s brought out the true colors of all in the pot.  Thank god for transparency

3 hours ago, TheSanDiegan said:

Link

Who would ever guess white supremacists would infiltrate and join the ranks of BLM? Is this a case of keeping your enemies close? 

4 hours ago, TheSanDiegan said:

Link

Let's not be judgmental. After all, there are some very good people among those white supremacists. 

• Haha 4
39 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Our first home was in what I referred to as the white ghetto. 

Got ya beat there. The home we lived in when I was born was located in what at the time was referred to as a black ghetto.

• Cheers 1
2 hours ago, 818SUDSFan said:

Got ya beat there. The home we lived in when I was born was located in what at the time was referred to as a black ghetto.

You had a home? Lucky...

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
14 minutes ago, tspoke said:

Looks like Portland was pretty peaceful last night now that the feds stopped provoking them... Weird, who could have guessed it? 

https://www.oregonlive.com/portland/2020/07/changing-of-the-guard-oregon-state-troopers-start-duty-at-federal-courthouse-in-portland-quiet-so-far.html

They were being provoked to light the building on fire and once the police started doing their job the mob stopped? Weird.

1 hour ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

They were being provoked to light the building on fire and once the police started doing their job the mob stopped? Weird.

I’m all for letting Portland residents become their own autonomous country. Take no federal taxes from them and give them no federal funds. 

1 hour ago, soupslam1 said:

I’m all for letting Portland residents become their own autonomous country. Take no federal taxes from them and give them no federal funds. 

Most major cities would be absolutely fine with that.  Keep the money local, and stop bailing out the other states.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Most major cities would be absolutely fine with that.  Keep the money local, and stop bailing out the other states.

Kentucky is already pretty much a turd pile. Just think what that state would be like if it it didn't get $1.30 back for every greenback sent to Uncle Sam.

1 minute ago, 818SUDSFan said:

Kentucky is already pretty much a turd pile. Just think what that state would be like if it it didn't get $1.30 back for every greenback sent to Uncle Sam.

If people are talking about feds not helping cities, let's make it so major cities don't help the poor states.  It is just solid logic.  :D

• Like 1
3 hours ago, FresnoFacts said:

A Feds Go Home protest happening tonight in Albuquerque.

Good for you Albuquerque. Protest and make your voice heard. 👍

On 7/29/2020 at 3:30 PM, IanforHeisman said:

BE142075-791D-4B83-A366-11B514668E2A.jpeg

As I've been saying, this is the underlying ideology of the pearl clutchers.

Property rights>civil rights. Property>people.

• Like 3
  • Facepalm 1
2 hours ago, youngredbullfan said:

As I've been saying, this is the underlying ideology of the pearl clutchers.

Property rights>civil rights. Property>people.

People=People

We are in a Pandemic.  How many people will die or suffer reduced quality of life because of the protests?

• Like 1