Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sean327

Nationwide Protest and civil unrest game thread

2 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

I’m missing something. Sorry. :shrug:

You were agreeing with my post? Or did you take it as sarcasm? Because I didn’t mean it that way. If you’re too dumb to be a cop you’re really, really dumb.

Interweb conversation can be confusing. The police force as well as the military have standards. 

It offends a lot of Scandinavians.  Those Columbus statues.

Cuz, its not like he actually discovered America...

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

18 hours ago, pokerider said:

I see these liberal groups doing the same things Hitler did.  But the really terrible thing in trying to demonize Trump is your making Hitler looks like just a big mouth politician.  When Trump sends people to gas chambers and starts wars that takes millions of lives, then let we'll certainly make the comparisons.  As it is your simply mocking those millions of people who died to make your political points. 

"you're making light of Hitler by comparing Trump to him. You can't make a comparison between the two until Trump does the worst things Hitler ever did." also "liberals are like Hitler" 

5 minutes ago, tspoke said:

"you're making light of Hitler by comparing Trump to him. You can't make a comparison between the two until Trump does the worst things Hitler ever did." also "liberals are like Hitler" 

are you making up quotes?  I didn't put "liberals are like Hitler".    

1 minute ago, pokerider said:

are you making up quotes?  I didn't put "liberals are like Hitler".    

You said liberals are doing the same things as Hitler which is what you were bitching about liberals doing to trump. 

22 minutes ago, tspoke said:

You said liberals are doing the same things as Hitler which is what you were bitching about liberals doing to trump. 

you intentionally misquoted me,  hint - when you use quotes, then you have to use the actual words in the quote.  

I should have been more specific.  But its pretty clear who's using the fascist technique's to promote their cause and its definitely not Trump supporters. 

10 hours ago, RSF said:

It offends a lot of Scandinavians.  Those Columbus statues.

Cuz, its not like he actually discovered America...

Scandinavians can suck my codfish.  We were here before any whites or blacks.

1 minute ago, DestinFlPackfan said:

Scandinavians can suck my codfish.  We were here before any whites or blacks.

Lutefisk.

Codfish is for wussies....

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

1 minute ago, RSF said:

Lutefisk.

Codfish is for wussies....

Scandinavians love lutefish. ..ya know ...upon reflection. .there's some hot Scandinavian girls.. Wait , now you've got me off point.

This may be an unpopular opinion, but after looking at multiple sources and with this appearing to be true, I think this officer who was involved in the Floyd death should not be charged, and I think should be reinstated to the police if he wants.  And this is me, who grew up blocks away from where this happened, and where my anger is personal for what continues to happen in my hometown.

NY Post

It was Thomas Lane’s fourth day on the job with the Minneapolis Police Department when he helped pin down Floyd, 46, leading to the caught-on-camera death that has sparked protests around the world.

Gray said Lane questioned his superior’s decision to keep the clearly distressed suspect pinned down — but felt he had to follow his superior’s commands.

“When he’s holding his legs, he says to Chauvin, ‘Well, shall we roll him over because he says he can’t breathe?’ Chauvin says no,” Gray said.

“Now, if you’ve ever been in the military, you ask your sergeant should we do something and he says no, are you going to say, ‘Well no, I’m going to do it anyway’? I don’t think so,” Gray stressed.

If he suggested to roll him over, he did as best as he thought he could as a boot officer.  Also, I think if he is a remorseful person, he may be the perfect person to aid in mentality change inside of the Minneapolis police.  For the rest of his life, he will question if he did enough, and if seniority should supplant your instincts.  You can not have a more brutal learning lesson than what he is going through.  If all reports are true, my heart goes out to him and his family, he was put in a terrible position and was led by a terrible person in Chauvin.  Maybe a hidden good comes out of all of this mess.  

1 hour ago, East Coast Aztec said:

This may be an unpopular opinion, but after looking at multiple sources and with this appearing to be true, I think this officer who was involved in the Floyd death should not be charged, and I think should be reinstated to the police if he wants.  And this is me, who grew up blocks away from where this happened, and where my anger is personal for what continues to happen in my hometown.

NY Post

If he suggested to roll him over, he did as best as he thought he could as a boot officer.  Also, I think if he is a remorseful person, he may be the perfect person to aid in mentality change inside of the Minneapolis police.  For the rest of his life, he will question if he did enough, and if seniority should supplant your instincts.  You can not have a more brutal learning lesson than what he is going through.  If all reports are true, my heart goes out to him and his family, he was put in a terrible position and was led by a terrible person in Chauvin.  Maybe a hidden good comes out of all of this mess.  

He shouldn't. The training and book work gives you the puzzle pieces. Field training is where you build the puzzle. Those first few weeks is shadowing and learning how to actually do the entire job. Which goes to show how bad some departments are. One of those clowns was his field training officer, yet the kid with fresh boots is the only one saying something.

All is well, For Rice is gone.                  

7 hours ago, sactowndog said:

Someone sent me this video.  It’s been posted on here before but seems a good encapsulation of this board 

This video is milquetoast bs. It gives racists a pass by pretending like their beliefs about black people are somehow justified.

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

1 hour ago, youngrebelfan40 said:

This video is milquetoast bs. It gives racists a pass by pretending like their beliefs about black people are somehow justified.

You don’t think the concerns about fatherless households are justified?

4 hours ago, East Coast Aztec said:

NY Post

Yeah he deserves to get his job back.. Unfortunately he’ll probably go to prison over the fear of what will happen if any of these guys walk.

5 hours ago, IanforHeisman said:

F228BDBB-FEC3-45F8-8612-CBFE354C9666.jpeg

Why is it not possible both can be true?   Yes, we can all agree systematic racism is a problem.  Certainly I agree with that point.  Why does that mean that lack of responsibility among some black men isn’t also a problem? 

24 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

Why is it not possible both can be true?   Yes, we can all agree systematic racism is a problem.  Certainly I agree with that point.  Why does that mean that lack of responsibility among some black men isn’t also a problem? 

Well because, uhhhhhh, let me see here....  you’re racist!!!!  :rolleyes:

v0icAvfW.jpg