Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sean327

Nationwide Protest and civil unrest game thread

2 hours ago, East Coast Aztec said:

If he wants to shoot looters and rioters, he can go ahead and go to jail for that.  I don't know too many folks (don't let social media frame your brain) who align with the looters and rioters.   The protesters have been helping police catch some of those folks, even though the police are sending rubber and spray towards everyone at the protests, the protesters are still doing that.  There is a difference in protesters and the criminals, in fact a pretty definitive line.  If he isn't willing to do that in Michigan with the virus folks, it should be logical he wouldn't with this.  

Unless, of course, he is either too dumb to see his hypocrisy, too irrational to see that the rioters and looters are not one and the same with the protesters, or blinded by hatred for either race, dem libruls, or brainwashed by the extremist right.  The Trump "green light" has been discussed as being a consequence in party polarization, and perhaps that is what is happening.  

Siding with looters and wanting to kill them are two very different things. You sound very much like our friends in the Philippines. Rhetoric turned to reality, which turned into mass murder. You need to rethink this...

32 minutes ago, retrofade said:

He's apparently invoked the Insurrection Act now. Interestingly, it sounds like it requires the request of a state governor before troops can be deployed. 

Negative my friend.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

8 minutes ago, Dogbreath90 said:

Siding with looters and wanting to kill them are two very different things. You sound very much like our friends in the Philippines. Rhetoric turned to reality, which turned into mass murder. You need to rethink this...

You need to reread his post...

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

This is why I went out and bought an AR today. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Just now, mugtang said:

What did you get?

3 minutes ago, sean327 said:

What did you get?

EDF7A8EB-FC1F-4AF6-B8AD-C9B0672DD823.jpeg

Ruger 556. Bought a couple of extra magazines too. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 hour ago, sactowndog said:

Yep and it ended her VP campaign.  She’s toxic now though I understand it was during a transition but doesn’t really matter.  

Not sure Klobuchar would have gotten the VP call - She's pretty mundane as candidates go - Biden needs someone that lights a fire under the voters or at least brings more to the table than May could or would 

I just don't get why curfews are not put in place at an earlier time. Rep or Dem in charge of your city you would think they would give law enforcement a better chance to at least try to stop the looting and burning. Just look at the news and NYC tonight, it's again being looted. I may be wrong but I think their mayor imposed a 11pm curfew?:shrug:

20 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Great that’s all we need iright now is a guy buying one of those that is mentally unstable. 🤣

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

Just now, UNLV2001 said:

Oh for phucks sake. So people got tear gassed, beaten, and chased off because he thought he was being portrayed as weak.

Phuck this asshole.

19 minutes ago, mugtang said:

EDF7A8EB-FC1F-4AF6-B8AD-C9B0672DD823.jpeg

Ruger 556. Bought a couple of extra magazines too. 

I have the same Ruger, I also have a DPMS rifle. I spent more money on the DPMS than the Ruger, but I like the Ruger better. 
Now you need a decent optic. There are a ton of them out there. I have a Trijicon ACOG on my Ruger, and a Bushnell Trophy TRS-25 Red Dot scope on the DPMS.