Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sean327

Nationwide Protest and civil unrest game thread

4 minutes ago, mugtang said:

AHoles probably burned it.  Pricks burned La Mesa's flag at an American Legion.  I begrudgingly accept that it is their right to burn flags.  It is not their right to burn flags that are not theirs, and I only hope someone from the Legion catches the folks who burned theirs.

The Mayor, Police Chief, and AG carry as much culpability as anyone in this tragedy. They were accomplices. Don't they know what’s going on in their own police department? Chauvin had too many previous misconduct charges on his record to count. He should have been booted from their police force long ago. I don’t care what the union says. The guy was a proven bad cop. Phuck the union. 

Given the other three cops stood by and did nothing makes me believe there are a lot more bad apples in that department. That is squarely on the above three administrators yet it’s unbelievable you hear no one calling for their heads. If I’m a Minneapolis resident I would be demanding all three resign or be recalled. 

Just now, soupslam1 said:

The Mayor, Police Chief, and AG carry as much culpability as anyone in this situation. They were accomplices in this tragedy. Don't they know what’s going on in their own police department? Chauvin had too many previous misconduct charges on his record to count. He should have been booted from the force long ago.

Given the other three cops stood by and did nothing makes me believe there are a lot more bad apples in that department. That is squarely on the above three administrators yet you hear no one calling for their heads. If I’m a Minneapolis resident I would be demanding all three be recalled. 

Klobuchar refused to charge him in prior cases.  Wanted those civil servant union voter blocks, I am sure.

4 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

AHoles probably burned it.  Pricks burned La Mesa's flag at an American Legion.  I begrudgingly accept that it is their right to burn flags.  It is not their right to burn flags that are not theirs, and I only hope someone from the Legion catches the folks who burned theirs.

11 minutes ago, mugtang said:

When I was watching the live broadcast Saturday night they kept saying hey’d burned an American flag. Sounds like that may have been the one.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

4 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

The Mayor, Police Chief, and AG carry as much culpability as anyone in this tragedy. They were accomplices. Don't they know what’s going on in their own police department? Chauvin had too many previous misconduct charges on his record to count. He should have been booted from their police force long ago.

Given the other three cops stood by and did nothing makes me believe there are a lot more bad apples in that department. That is squarely on the above three administrators yet you hear no one calling for their heads. If I’m a Minneapolis resident I would be demanding all three be recalled. 

We were hearing the "few bad apples" rhetoric during the Rodney King riots almost 30 years ago. It is very apparent that there are systemic issues in police enforcement that are allowing these officers to believe that they can act like this with impunity. 

I'm a desperate man
Send lawyers, guns, and money
The shit has hit the fan

2 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

The Mayor, Police Chief, and AG carry as much culpability as anyone in this tragedy. They were accomplices. Don't they know what’s going on in their own police department? Chauvin had too many previous misconduct charges on his record to count. He should have been booted from the force long ago.

This^

i would add to that statement the actions by the Minneapolis cops during the riots were equally dismaying.   Shooting rubber bullets at and blinding reporters, shooting people on their porch, throwing journalists to the ground and jailing them, drive by macing of peaceful protests.   These kinds of actions further demonstrate these cops were out of control.   

I called my family in Minnesota and asked WTF is going on.   I said their actions are making Minnesota look like Alabama.   Minnesota is better than that shit.  

5 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Klobuchar refused to charge him in prior cases.  Wanted those civil servant union voter blocks, I am sure.

Yep and it ended her VP campaign.  She’s toxic now though I understand it was during a transition but doesn’t really matter.  

1 minute ago, Mano said:

We were hearing the "few bad apples" rhetoric during the Rodney King riots almost 30 years ago. It is very apparent that there are systemic issues in police enforcement that are allowing these officers to believe that they can act like this with impunity. 

You want to clean things up, it needs to start at the top. 

3 minutes ago, retrofade said:

6DePXo3.png

:rolleyes:

I retract my statement 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

22 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

Yep and it ended her VP campaign.  She’s toxic now though I understand it was during a transition but doesn’t really matter.  

Her VP campaign was on fumes and going nowhere anyway. 

40 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

The Mayor, Police Chief, and AG carry as much culpability as anyone in this tragedy. They were accomplices. Don't they know what’s going on in their own police department? Chauvin had too many previous misconduct charges on his record to count. He should have been booted from their police force long ago. I don’t care what the union says. The guy was a proven bad cop. Phuck the union. 

Given the other three cops stood by and did nothing makes me believe there are a lot more bad apples in that department. That is squarely on the above three administrators yet it’s unbelievable you hear no one calling for their heads. If I’m a Minneapolis resident I would be demanding all three resign or be recalled. 

I’ve been wondering how Chauvin even had a job still.

1 minute ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Watch it be specific for antifa only.  

defined as "any left wing protester"

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard.