Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sean327

Nationwide Protest and civil unrest game thread

4 hours ago, bornontheblue said:

Excuse me, carrying guns into the statehouse is not against the law in Michigan. Right or wrong it’s their law. Michigan protests were tame compared to this bullshit. It’s kind of hard to take their protest seriously when they set businesses and cars on fire and destroy everything In sight.  None of this happened happened at an anti lock down protest. . You save me YOUR bullshit  

There is no excuse for you bigoted behavior. It was a direct threat whether or not is was against the law. The Governor cancelled their next session our of fear. They felt threatened. Especailly after law enforcement did nothing to protect them. More bullshit from you.

3 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

Pic from my balcony in Chicago, building on the Magnificent Mile is on fire...

6CF23DAA-5556-4660-9E41-2ECB077643C8.jpeg

Is there a park/ gathering area there? Store/shop on fire?

1 hour ago, NVGiant said:

Wait I'm confused, are they saying that the black guy stopping the white guy from tagging is now being accused of assault?? 

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg

36 minutes ago, DoubleBlueGold said:

There is no excuse for you bigoted behavior. It was a direct threat whether or not is was against the law. The Governor cancelled their next session our of fear. They felt threatened. Especailly after law enforcement did nothing to protect them. More bullshit from you.

I’m guessing @bornontheblue was the dude in Salt Lake City. 

2 minutes ago, TGIFaanes said:

National Guard being deployed in downtown Reno.

If that's what it takes.....more cities should do it as well. Protest all you want and I'll join you ....but start destroying. ...I'm leaving you. 

2 minutes ago, ridgeview2 said:

Wait I'm confused, are they saying that the black guy stopping the white guy from tagging is now being accused of assault?? 

That’s what it looks look like. 

3 minutes ago, ridgeview2 said:

Isn't this all the fault of whites anyway?

7 minutes ago, TGIFaanes said:

National Guard being deployed in downtown Reno.

Same with California. Los Angeles has requested National Guard intervention. 

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg

6 minutes ago, ridgeview2 said:

How many vids do we have to watch today where black guys are trying to protect property from white guys.  

4 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

How many vids do we have to watch today where black guys are trying to protect property from white guys.  

That's awesome. There are thugs in every color.And lots of vids with no one trying to stop anyone from looting .