Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sean327

Nationwide Protest and civil unrest game thread

You can only taunt and poke so much. Trump just might find out where the line is real soon. It's getting hot, we've got the virus, the election, the economic damage, the general abnormalcy. The system can only hold so much pressure. 

The next line in that Headley quote is something to the effect of "you haven't even seen police brutality yet". This is one of the worst things he could have said in this situation. 

It might be getting to pay the Piper for all the hand wringing and appeasement of this guy.

3 hours ago, mugtang said:

A GUIDE ON HOW TO MAKE A BAD SITUATION WORSE IN 2 TWEETS

By Donald J Trump

Forward by Stephen Miller 

Copyright 2020

3 hours ago, youngrebelfan40 said:

Trump is willing to turn Minneapolis into a Tiannamen Square-style bloodbath

7 minutes ago, toonkee said:

You can only taunt and poke so much. Trump just might find out where the line is real soon. It's getting hot, we've got the virus, the election, the economic damage, the general abnormalcy. The system can only hold so much pressure. 

The next line in that Headley quote is something to the effect of "you haven't even seen police brutality yet". This is one of the worst things he could have said in this situation. 

It might be getting to pay the Piper for all the hand wringing and appeasement of this guy.

Regardless of policy or politics, Trump is just a disgusting human at the end of the day. I don’t know how anyone who identifies as a Christian can support that piece of shit.

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

nm

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

1 hour ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Regardless of policy or politics, Trump is just a disgusting human at the end of the day. I don’t know how anyone who identifies as a Christian can support that piece of shit.

Now, why the +++++ did you have to bring religion into this?!

Reading his social media message: I cringed and said out loud, what the +++++.  

27 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

Now, why the +++++ did you have to bring religion into this?!

Reading his social media message: I cringed and said out loud, what the +++++.  

Because I know a lot of people who constantly talk about what a Godly person Trump is, how he’s a blessing and the Lord’s appointed. I find it puzzling to say the least.

5 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Because I know a lot of people who constantly talk about what a Godly person Trump is, how he’s a blessing and the Lord’s appointed. I find it puzzling to say the least.

So, you’re the end all be all of Christian values?

4 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

So, you’re the end all be all of Christian values?

Are you going to tell me Christ would give a big thumbs up to grabbing women by the pussy, paying off women to keep quiet about adulterous affairs, mocking the death of people while pinning conspiracy theories to political opponents, etc.?

38 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Are you going to tell me Christ would give a big thumbs up to grabbing women by the pussy, paying off women to keep quiet about adulterous affairs, mocking the death of people while pinning conspiracy theories to political opponents, etc.?

Absolutely not, but again - there was no reason to drag religion into your post.  

7 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

Absolutely not, but again - there was no reason to drag religion into your post.  

Okay fine. Maybe we can at least agree that Trump is a disgusting person?

17 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

The military killing someone for looting should go over well.

I mean, the police just killed someone over a fake $20 bill.

2 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

I know a lot of Trump supporters, nearly all of them christians, and I can't think of one that feels Trump is a "Godly" person.

“I’m just following orders” quote from Minnesota State Policeman as he arrested a CNN reporter and his camera crew. 
I’m not sure what disturbs me more, the fact an illegal order to violate the Constitution and the 1st Amendment was even given. Or the fact this officer ignored his oath and followed said illegal order. Just goes to prove police think they have the authority to do whatever the hell they want. Hopefully the National Guardsmen that have deployed to the scene won’t forget their oaths. This entire situation is beyond phucked.

6 minutes ago, sean327 said:

“I’m just following orders” quote from Minnesota State Policeman as he arrested a CNN reporter and his camera crew. 
I’m not sure what disturbs me more, the fact an illegal order to violate the Constitution and the 1st Amendment was even given. Or the fact this officer ignored his oath and followed said illegal order. Just goes to prove police think they have the authority to do whatever the hell they want. Hopefully the National Guardsmen that have deployed to the scene won’t forget their oaths. This entire situation is beyond phucked.

Meanwhile, there was another CNN reporter and camera crew --- for the sake of accuracy, this reporter was white --- who were asked by police who they were and then told they were fine and to go about their business.

36 minutes ago, BYUcougfan said:

I know a lot of Trump supporters, nearly all of them christians, and I can't think of one that feels Trump is a "Godly" person.

Is Trump supposed to be Godly?  Did you think we should elect a Pope or something?  

What Trump is actively doing is supporting religious rights and actively against things like abortion.  Trump was not elected to lead the country in Christianity, he was supported to allow people their right to pursue Christianity.  

33 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

Of course it is key.  That does not mean christians somehow confuse Trump with their pastor.  He is friendly to a lot of their political agenda.  It is how politics work.

43 minutes ago, BYUcougfan said:

2 minutes ago, pokerider said:

Is Trump supposed to be Godly?  Did you think we should elect a Pope or something?  

What Trump is actively doing is supporting religious rights and actively against things like abortion.  Trump was not elected to lead the country in Christianity, he was supported to allow people their right to pursue Christianity.  

I think we are saying the same thing.

4 minutes ago, pokerider said:

People weren't allowed to "pursue Christianity" before Trump? 

Are you shitting me right now?