Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sean327

Nationwide Protest and civil unrest game thread

39 minutes ago, modestobulldog said:

Phuck you, there is no comparison.

How is there no comparison? Kaepernick was protesting this very thing! His protest hurt no one. Thin Blue Line thug knelt on a fellow human being’s neck for 7 +++++ing minutes while the dude was handcuffed laying on his face. You are right, there is no comparison, one exercised his God given right to free speech, the other killed an unarmed man.

3 minutes ago, sean327 said:

How is there no comparison? Kaepernick was protesting this very thing! His protest hurt no one. Thin Blue Line thug knelt on a fellow human being’s neck for 7 +++++ing minutes while the dude was handcuffed laying on his face. You are right, there is no comparison, one exercised his God given right to free speech, the other killed an unarmed man.

But you forgot the part where Kaepernick is just a son of a bitch who was disrespecting the flag.

Every police-involved death should be investigated by a civil grand jury with some investigative and subpoena powers. That civil grand jury should release its findings and recommendations, and any and all agencies or institutions (police department or DA's office, etc.) should be required to respond in detail either to how the recommendations are being implemented or why they are not. I think that would be a good start to dealing with police abuse. 

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

1 hour ago, sactowndog said:

No what needs to happen is officer involved deaths need to automatically be investigated by the FBI.   I mentioned a while ago that white supremacist organizations had made a strategic decision to infiltrate police organizations.   We need to realize the threat is real and deal with it appropriately. 

I think I saw that the FBI has opened up an investigation. This is infuruating

2 hours ago, sean327 said:

I first saw this on another board, the amount of people taking the cop’s side was sickening. The most posted comment there was “If he’s talking, he’s breathing”. Second most posted comment, “Comply don’t die”. My dislike for people just keeps phucking growing.

What the hell kind of board is that? AlabamaCrimsonTideStormtroopers.com?

kat.jpg

Guest #1Stunner

What is wrong with some of the Police Officers in this Country?

I get that it is a tough job, but it seems like we have way too many, tough guys, high school jock types, who want to make a public display about their power and authority. 

And I honestly think it is less about race, and more about the Police thinking they are superior to certain classes of people.  They wouldn't dare do this to a guy in a business suit.   But they show up and do it to a guy that they think is lower than them.

Throw the book at them.

3 hours ago, sean327 said:

I can't express to you, without vulgarities, how upset I was after seeing that this morning. The officer with a his hand in his pocket with a smug look on his face during the entire recording. It was very normal to him. I will presume he's done it before. What made me more upset is seeing this after seeing the Amy "Karen" Cooper Central park video.

26 minutes ago, retrofade said:

But you forgot the part where Kaepernick is just a son of a bitch who was disrespecting the flag.

Trump made a really big deal about Kap kneeling.

What are the odds that he mentions this one?

I'm a desperate man
Send lawyers, guns, and money
The shit has hit the fan

18 minutes ago, smltwnrckr said:

Every police-involved death should be investigated by a civil grand jury with some investigative and subpoena powers. That civil grand jury should release its findings and recommendations, and any and all agencies or institutions (police department or DA's office, etc.) should be required to respond in detail either to how the recommendations are being implemented or why they are not. I think that would be a good start to dealing with police abuse. 

Very good idea. It’s already been shown in numerous cases they won’t police themselves. Police are necessary but abuse of power should not be tolerated. 

+++++ all these cocksucker cops. Not just the killer but all his accomplices. They should be arrested, charged, convicted, and sentenced to a long prison term in the general population. +++++ this pisses me off. I want to go piss on a thin blue line flag right now. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

1 hour ago, sean327 said:

Exactly. I wish Kap could go kneel on that mother+++++ing cop’s throat right now.

The crazy part that makes so many people unknowingly contradicting themselves are those who hug the blue but also need more guns for their defense against government, is that they won't draw their guns on these officers if they saw this.  I am not saying it is because the guy was black, but because the police have this unchecked power that has manifested into capitulating acceptance that they can do things and we just sit there, film it and complain.  Didn't help this guy out one bit.

2 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Stay away from reddit.

Reddit and 4chan the most wretched hive of neckbeards and edgelords. 

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg

24 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

The crazy part that makes so many people unknowingly contradicting themselves are those who hug the blue but also need more guns for their defense against government, is that they won't draw their guns on these officers if they saw this.  I am not saying it is because the guy was black, but because the police have this unchecked power that has manifested into capitulating acceptance that they can do things and we just sit there, film it and complain.  Didn't help this guy out one bit.

I see what you’re saying but it very well could come to that point someday. Seriously, if the Black Panthers were in close proximity and drew on those cops so as to deescalate and save Floyd’s life, I would be the first to applaud them. The problem is that those cops would probably open fire immediately when drawn upon. Sadly, a good number of these +++++s are not about deescalating and coming to a peaceful resolution, which should be priority one for any police officer. 

2 hours ago, #1Stunner said:

What is wrong with some of the Police Officers in this Country?

I get that it is a tough job, but it seems like we have way too many, tough guys, high school jock types, who want to make a public display about their power and authority. 

And I honestly think it is less about race, and more about the Police thinking they are superior to certain classes of people.  They wouldn't dare do this to a guy in a business suit.   But they show up and do it to a guy that they think is lower than them.

Throw the book at them.

For most of them it is.  However,

So we decided at that time to grow our hair out, to trade in our boots for suits and we encouraged people to get jobs in law enforcement, to go to the military and get training and to recruit there.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/rejecting-hate-after-spending-nearly-a-decade-spreading-it/