Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sean327

Nationwide Protest and civil unrest game thread

Disgusting, but not surprising

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

2 minutes ago, modestobulldog said:

Disgusting, and surprising.  

Welcome to America 

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

Just now, youngrebelfan40 said:

Welcome to America 

I first saw this on another board, the amount of people taking the cop’s side was sickening. The most posted comment there was “If he’s talking, he’s breathing”. Second most posted comment, “Comply don’t die”. My dislike for people just keeps phucking growing.

If he didn't want to be killed he shouldn't have been wearing a hoodie, been illegally selling single cigarettes, reached for his wallet after telling the officer he was legally carrying a gun, been possibly writing a bad check.

I couldn’t watch the whole video, but what I did see was horrific. Murder charges for the officer need to be filed ASAP.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

12 minutes ago, sean327 said:

All four officers at the scene have been fired. They should be arrested.

https://apnews.com/9157e1bdc0f99797bcdc25e6f243aa19

No what needs to happen is officer involved deaths need to automatically be investigated by the FBI.   I mentioned a while ago that white supremacist organizations had made a strategic decision to infiltrate police organizations.   We need to realize the threat is real and deal with it appropriately. 

1 hour ago, sean327 said:

I first saw this on another board, the amount of people taking the cop’s side was sickening. The most posted comment there was “If he’s talking, he’s breathing”. Second most posted comment, “Comply don’t die”. My dislike for people just keeps phucking growing.

Imagine living in a world in which this kneeling ...

200.gif

is more offensive than this kneeling ...

_112480662_5f9752d1-97fe-44e3-942d-81fc7

+++++ing hell. That's just straight up murder... premeditated goddamned +++++ing murder. Every cop around him was an accessory to that murder, and they all need to be arrested and put on trial. 

20 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

200.gif

Something something disrespecting the flag.

28 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

200.gif

Phuck you, there is no comparison.

110926run_defense710.jpg

12 minutes ago, modestobulldog said:

Phuck you, there is no comparison.

Well, Merry Christmas to you, too. But are you sure about that? A peaceful protest over police brutality, which drew vitriol from millions, including from the highest office in the land, and actual policy brutality, and you don't think there is a connection? How many of those commenters who @sean327was referencing promised to never watch an NFL game again? More than a few, I bet. But please, carry on.

Edit: And also, you're right, there is no comparison.