Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeffkills

Predict BSU's 2020 W/L Record

22 hours ago, Wyoguns said:

Because suds sucks camel dick...

Genius, I was refereeing to the Pac 12...

2 hours ago, Bob said:

0-12

Boise has had fewer than 5 wins just three times since WW2.  2-10 in 1996 (first year as D-1A), 3-8 in 1993, and 3-4 in 1947.

Wyoming has had four seasons with fewer than 5 wins in just the last decade (2010, 2012, 2014, 2015).

18 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

Boise has had fewer than 5 wins just three times since WW2.  2-10 in 1996 (first year as D-1A), 3-8 in 1993, and 3-4 in 1947.

Wyoming has had four seasons with fewer than 5 wins in just the last decade (2010, 2012, 2014, 2015).

Coming out swinging with the stats today..

New-Signature.jpg

GSU-win but somebody important gets injured

AF-toss up game but should be W

FSU-they are a very bad football team, should be easy win

Marshall-Loss on the road, not enough offense this time.  Marshall is a good team, no biggie.

SJSU-win

USU-win 

Hawaii-toss up on the road, Boise doesn’t scream offense so will be close but should pull out the W

UNLV-win.  Who needs FCS when you have this sched?

BYU-win.  I like BYU but got a feeling they’re on a long downturn.

NM-win.

WYO-my favorite MW team! This is a toss up game but feel like Boise drops one of the three toss ups on the schedule.  WYO gets the nod.  I didn’t realize they were losing so much defense.  Offense will be key.

CSU-why aren’t they better? They are the usf of the MW, they have no excuses.  

I have the count at 10-2.  Very good regular season but maybe not up to some expectations.  I feel 9-3 is more likely than 11-1 with this years team.  Loses to SDSU in conf championship. 

On 5/28/2020 at 11:07 AM, tailingpermit said:

6-7 after a loss at The Frito Pie New Mexico Bowl.  

If Boise somehow goes 6-6 and doesn’t take their turn getting banished to the Potato Bowl, I swear to god I’m burning this place down.

On 6/12/2020 at 11:28 PM, Fort Fun said:

If Boise somehow goes 6-6 and doesn’t take their turn getting banished to the Potato Bowl, I swear to god I’m burning this place down.

Only big time programs like you guys highlight the tater bowl...

New-Signature.jpg

4 hours ago, Fort Fun said:

We can check out any time we like but you can never leave.

Got dammit. ..I love that line .. Eagles Hotel California.  My favorite single line from any song ever.  "You can check out anytime you like.but you can never leave"....for some reason it resonates with me.

18 hours ago, DestinFlPackfan said:

Got dammit. ..I love that line .. Eagles Hotel California.  My favorite single line from any song ever.  "You can check out anytime you like.but you can never leave"....for some reason it resonates with me.

How could it not be, "I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die." 

51 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

How could it not be, "I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die." 

If the Grateful Dead had used " I pushed a grandma, just to watch her fall." I might have had a different favorite.