Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheSanDiegan

Finally: Live sports without Korean sex dolls in the stands*

Tiger v. Phill, paired up with Peyton and Brady, respectively. Being simulcast live on TBS properties.

I'm so hard up for sports I just Rick Flaired when Peyton hit a 15-foot put.

*not that there's anything wrong with that

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

32 minutes ago, Rebels18 said:

dude you just saved me and every other dude at this memorial day shindig from actually having to socialize with our GFs. thank you 

I'm smoking an RP while drinking beer watching this on my phone by the pool. The shit talking is f*cking priceless. Best Sunday I've had in months. Cheers, man. :cheers:

20 hours ago, TheSanDiegan said:

I'm smoking an RP while drinking beer watching this on my phone by the pool. The shit talking is f*cking priceless. Best Sunday I've had in months. Cheers, man. :cheers:

Sounds like you had a great time. Unfortunately for me, Mrs. 818SUDSFan made me promise when her father died of lung cancer that I would never touch another cigar and that's a promise I've kept. Doesn't matter that I've never known a single person to have contracted cancer from smoking cigars, watching her father in agony for several months after 55 years of cigarettes made her adamant that I not smoke anything again. (Weed was no problem. Gave that up 25 years ago.)

10 minutes ago, 818SUDSFan said:

Sounds like you had a great time. Unfortunately for me, Mrs. 818SUDSFan made me promise when her father died of lung cancer that I would never touch another cigar and that's a promise I've kept. Doesn't matter that I've never known a single person to have contracted cancer from smoking cigars, watching her father in agony for several months after 55 years of cigarettes made her adamant that I not smoke anything again. (Weed was no problem. Gave that up 25 years ago.)

I can appreciate that. I was a pack-a-day smoker for over 20 years myself.