Jump to content
mugtang

Ann Coulter goes after Trump

Recommended Posts

And now the Trump nut huggers hate her because she dared question god emperor Trump. 

  • Haha 3
  • Idiot 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, mugtang said:

And now the Trump nut huggers hate her because she dared question god emperor Trump. 

It's quite fascinating, psychologically, seeing family, friends, even some on this board, go from heavy conservatives to Trump worshippers. Not really caring as much on their previous core conservative values to blindly defending anything trump does. It is actually pretty scary/impressive how he has been able to get so many ppl to do that...

  • Like 12
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ann Coulter has been criticizing Trump for past couple years now, she does so in order to get on TV shows like Bill Maher and some news shows.   She learned that a long time ago, say anything nasty and get publicity.  
Fact is most people on the right have mostly ignored Ann Coulter before Trump even got elected and she has to keep finding new audiences.  

Same on left for people like Roger Moore who criticizes Biden, nobody really cares on either side what he thinks. 

And Trump certainly had nothing to do with Roy Moore being the GOP candidate in Alabama and Trump actively endorsed his GOP rival.  So that has nothing to do with anything about Trump.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Stealthlobo said:

It's quite fascinating, psychologically, seeing family, friends, even some on this board, go from heavy conservatives to Trump worshippers. Not really caring as much on their previous core conservative values to blindly defending anything trump does. It is actually pretty scary/impressive how he has been able to get so many ppl to do that...

Do they happen to enjoy WWE as well?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Stealthlobo said:

It's quite fascinating, psychologically, seeing family, friends, even some on this board, go from heavy conservatives to Trump worshippers. Not really caring as much on their previous core conservative values to blindly defending anything trump does. It is actually pretty scary/impressive how he has been able to get so many ppl to do that...

Yep. I couldn't agree more with this post.

  • Cheers 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Stealthlobo said:

It's quite fascinating, psychologically, seeing family, friends, even some on this board, go from heavy conservatives to Trump worshippers. Not really caring as much on their previous core conservative values to blindly defending anything trump does. It is actually pretty scary/impressive how he has been able to get so many ppl to do that...

The simplest answer is that their "conservatism" was never about core values in the first place. It was about tribalism and fear of outsiders.

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, youngrebelfan40 said:

The simplest answer is their "conservatism" was never about core values in the first place. It was about tribalism and fear of outsiders.

You could be onto something. It would help explain why actual conservatives like George Will are now viewed as traitor heretics by the Trump cult.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, youngrebelfan40 said:

The simplest answer is that their "conservatism" was never about core values in the first place. It was about tribalism and fear of outsiders.

The primary core of "Conservatism" is to NOT have the gov't force things upon you!   And that is the Democrats primary goal, to force everyone to do and say as they will. 

  • Like 1
  • Idiot 2
  • Facepalm 3
  • Cheers 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, pokerider said:

The primary core of "Conservatism" is to NOT have the gov't force things upon you!   And that is the Democrats primary goal, to force everyone to do and say as they will. 

and now you worship a strong man who tells you what to do, how to think, and how to vote.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Cheers 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, retrofade said:

and now you worship a strong man who tells you what to do, how to think, and how to vote.

Trump wants gov't to get the hell out of the way and let us prosper and to you that's fascism.  You're the one who has this inherent need for gov't to control everyone's life because gov't knows best, not the actual people.  

  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stealthlobo said:

It's quite fascinating, psychologically, seeing family, friends, even some on this board, go from heavy conservatives to Trump worshippers. Not really caring as much on their previous core conservative values to blindly defending anything trump does. It is actually pretty scary/impressive how he has been able to get so many ppl to do that...

Yep. There's definitely a psychological aspect to it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cult_of_personality

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, pokerider said:

Trump wants gov't to get the hell out of the way and let us prosper and to you that's fascism.  You're the one who has this inherent need for gov't to control everyone's life because gov't knows best, not the actual people.  

Trump has done everything in his power to turn the Presidency into an authoritarian monarchy in everything but name. You celebrate him destroying separations of power in the name of "owning the libs", you cheer him cozying up to dictators and strongmen around the globe because it means he's rejecting European "socialism", your pants get tight when he circumvents Congress in order to impose his will, and you're absolutely giddy when he claims made-up powers like "absolute immunity" to prevent him from even the thought of accountability. You want an authoritarian strongman running the country, and you have one... he'd impose his will even further and you'd celebrate it as well, but he's fortunately too lazy to do much more than amass power and shirk responsibilities. 

  • Like 15
  • Haha 1
  • Idiot 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Trump has done everything in his power to turn the Presidency into an authoritarian monarchy in everything but name. You celebrate him destroying separations of power in the name of "owning the libs", you cheer him cozying up to dictators and strongmen around the globe because it means he's rejecting European "socialism", your pants get tight when he circumvents Congress in order to impose his will, and you're absolutely giddy when he claims made-up powers like "absolute immunity" to prevent him from even the thought of accountability. You want an authoritarian strongman running the country, and you have one... he'd impose his will even further and you'd celebrate it as well, but he's fortunately too lazy to do much more than amass power and shirk responsibilities. 

Booom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Coulter is a shock jock.

Don't listen to shock jocks. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Stealthlobo said:

It's quite fascinating, psychologically, seeing family, friends, even some on this board, go from heavy conservatives to Trump worshippers. Not really caring as much on their previous core conservative values to blindly defending anything trump does. It is actually pretty scary/impressive how he has been able to get so many ppl to do that...

Donald Trump has caused more raging boners in America over the past 4 years, on BOTH sides of the political isle, it has been unbelievable.

 

There are basically two large groups in America now.

(1) Donald Trump Supporters, who have raging Donald Trump boners, and will support this clown no matter what.

(2) Donald Trump Boner Sufferers, who will abandon their principles and vote for a complete clown like Joe Biden (rapist, guy with dementia, advocated for War in Iraq, who has a terrible track record) because they also have raging Donald Trump boners.

 

Heaven help us.  Too many dumb asses that refuse to vote for a different party.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, mugtang said:

And now the Trump nut huggers hate her because she dared question god emperor Trump. 

It might help if you knew what you were talking about. Ann Coulter has been killing her career for the last 6 to 7 years before Trump has been around. She’s always been a crazy ass bitch, but she started going Alex Jones and her insanity has gotten worse and worse to the point where she attacks people in her own family and has totally isolated herself with her crazy. She obviously needs some medical treatment, and just try convincing her that she has any problems. No one books her on anything anymore because there’s already enough crazy in the world. 
 

But spinning this the way you are without knowing what you’re talking about is pretty normal for TDS folks like yourself. 

  • Haha 1
  • Idiot 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

It might help if you knew what you were talking about. Ann Coulter has been killing her career for the last 6 to 7 years before Trump has been around. She’s always been a crazy ass bitch, but she started going Alex Jones and her insanity has gotten worse and worse to the point where she attacks people in her own family and has totally isolated herself with her crazy. She obviously needs some medical treatment, and just try convincing her that she has any problems. No one books her on anything anymore because there’s already enough crazy in the world. 
 

But spinning this the way you are without knowing what you’re talking about is pretty normal for TDS folks like yourself. 

taylor swift what GIF

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Stealthlobo said:

It's quite fascinating, psychologically, seeing family, friends, even some on this board, go from heavy conservatives to Trump worshippers. Not really caring as much on their previous core conservative values to blindly defending anything trump does. It is actually pretty scary/impressive how he has been able to get so many ppl to do that...

Get your TDS test. When you test positive, they’ll give you some resources that can help get control of your Trump hate, and hate towards others in your life that have anything positive to say about Trump. And eventually you’ll realize how crazy hate will make you, beotch! 🙂

  • Idiot 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, youngrebelfan40 said:

The simplest answer is that their "conservatism" was never about core values in the first place. It was about tribalism and fear of outsiders.

yikes.  shots fired.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×