Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rebels18

UNLV Football Lands Another 4-Star Transfer

On 5/28/2020 at 12:13 PM, slappy said:

Gostate is upset because nobody has visited their brand new stadium.  I---> wyo fan tlk'g attendance trash.  Now ain't that Rich.  ¿I guess your 64% of the Rams' attendance is a less-it-more situation?

The stadium looks like the amish built it with second hand materials.    I---> You got me there.  The Amish are famous for their LEED Silver status construction.  

It is already falling g apart.   I---> ¿Care to elaborate?   

Not to mention the price tag is likely to force CSU to start cutting sports.   I---> The 2nd Largest Name Rights Deal in college f'ball and the +500 non-football events held at Canvas have really been a drain on our A-Dept Budget.

Another huge mistake.    I---> Our only mistake was leaving out the Funnel Cakes Stand, so y'all could feel at hm.

7C84E820-17C0-43A7-99B1-720358EB4AF4.jpeg

8E3355FB-5CD3-4FE7-BA51-64B975B189E7.jpeg

On 5/28/2020 at 9:36 AM, Rebels18 said:

image.png.e8fa8ffef0195b14440b95eeb7432b36.png

UNLV gets their own permanent signage,   I---> I looked at @UNLV2001's +20 new & improved images.  There are all sorts of Allegiant & Raiders signage.  I even saw top of an elevator & the last row of seats for some reason, yet not one glimpse of this SoNevada signage of which you speak of.

...locker-rooms, turf,   I---> WOW...your new stadium even includes a playing surface...AMAZING!!!

offices.....Plus millions in parking,I---> ¿What prk'g?  How much revenue can be made from spaces that don't exist.  There's only room for 2,400 of the +16,000 spaces that the Raiders are contractually to provide.  Tailgating in invisible spots on top of I-15 looks awesome.  Just imagine the aroma of burgers grillin' mixed with gas & diesel fumes on a +110* Vegas September afternoon.   

...concessions, ad sales, merchandise, and ticket revenue. I---> ¡NO WAY!  ¿Mr Davis is lettin' y'all keep your ticket revenue?  Now ain't that mighty white of him...

..and a nice $3.5 mill every year for 10 years as a cherry on top... This stadium is going to make UNLV the most filthy rich school in this shitty conference. Pretty good deal considering the $750 million in tax revenue was paid for by the TOURISTS via a $1.40 hotel room tax. So if you come down on Friday to watch your Rammies get their shit stuffed in, I---> ¿Where did you get balls enough to make a statement like that owning a 4-game losing streak * .271 winning percentage -vs- CSU?  ¿When's the last time you've looked at your record -vs- los Rammies?  It's posted below, If you care to take a look & refresh your memory.

Plus Allegiant Stadium makes Canvas Stadium look like a DUMP in comparison. I---> WOW...the Raiders got a two-bit airline to put their name on an over-sized Rumba & ¿how much of that naming rights revenue does SoNevada Univ realize?  

Where tf did they spend $200 million on that place? (btw had to google the name because it's irrelevant) Allegiant Stadium I---> ¿What's so "relevant" about a sub-discount carrier who's Top-10 mrkts include:  Punta Gorda/Charlotte Co, Bellingham, Northern K'tuck Int'l, & Mesa?

...is about to be the most famous, advanced, and most comfortable and unique gameday experience in the world. But Canvas is very quaint and has its charm if minimalism is your kink,  I--->  Our kink is a +$50mm rights deal...while y'all are whoring yourselves out for FREE.

2EDD4A98-9D6B-4540-9B37-6253A6B89DC7.jpeg

Thank you for the pics and vids. Somehow lost in the Rebel speak here I think we lose sight that in a few more months Las Vegas will have an NFL team in a new state of the art stadium. While not even imaginable 5 years ago it is 3 months away. This is a dig deal that will take Vegas to the next level as the Entertainment Capital of the World. 

with that said I still don’t know if this 1 building and franchise will be able to makeup for the loss of the World Renowned Vegas Bowl..

13 hours ago, UNLV2001 said:

I always wondered if Sanchez felt insecure around college type coaches.  Guess the confidence comment relates to that.  Nice to see a college coach on campus.  

On 5/30/2020 at 5:33 PM, quickdraw said:

Really cool stretch of the I-15 there where you have Allegiant Statium and then in the background the T Mobile Arena.

A stadium adjacent to an Interstate....what more could a commuter school ask for.

On 6/1/2020 at 2:57 AM, GoState99755 said:

@Rebels18 where did you go???

UNLV gets their own permanent signage,   I---> I looked at @UNLV2001's +20 new & improved images.  There are all sorts of Allegiant & Raiders signage.  I even saw top of an elevator & the last row of seats for some reason, yet not one glimpse of this SoNevada signage of which you speak of.

...locker-rooms, turf,   I---> WOW...your new stadium even includes a playing surface...AMAZING!!!

offices.....Plus millions in parking,I---> ¿What prk'g?  How much revenue can be made from spaces that don't exist.  There's only room for 2,400 of the +16,000 spaces that the Raiders are contractually to provide.  Tailgating in invisible spots on top of I-15 looks awesome.  Just imagine the aroma of burgers grillin' mixed with gas & diesel fumes on a +110* Vegas September afternoon.   

...concessions, ad sales, merchandise, and ticket revenue. I---> ¡NO WAY!  ¿Mr Davis is lettin' y'all keep your ticket revenue?  Now ain't that mighty white of him...

..and a nice $3.5 mill every year for 10 years as a cherry on top... This stadium is going to make UNLV the most filthy rich school in this shitty conference. Pretty good deal considering the $750 million in tax revenue was paid for by the TOURISTS via a $1.40 hotel room tax. So if you come down on Friday to watch your Rammies get their shit stuffed in, I---> ¿Where did you get balls enough to make a statement like that owning a 4-game losing streak * .271 winning percentage -vs- CSU?  ¿When's the last time you've looked at your record -vs- los Rammies?  It's posted below, If you care to take a look & refresh your memory.

Plus Allegiant Stadium makes Canvas Stadium look like a DUMP in comparison. I---> WOW...the Raiders got a two-bit airline to put their name on an over-sized Rumba & ¿how much of that naming rights revenue does SoNevada Univ realize?  

Where tf did they spend $200 million on that place? (btw had to google the name because it's irrelevant) Allegiant Stadium I---> ¿What's so "relevant" about a sub-discount carrier who's Top-10 mrkts include:  Punta Gorda/Charlotte Co, Bellingham, Northern K'tuck Int'l, & Mesa?

...is about to be the most famous, advanced, and most comfortable and unique gameday experience in the world. But Canvas is very quaint and has its charm if minimalism is your kink,  I--->  Our kink is a +$50mm rights deal...while y'all are whoring yourselves out for FREE.

This boomer way you reply to people in the <quote box> is pretty irritating to respond to. In case you were wondering why most of your posts are ignored. 🤣

Vegas is weather is great in the Fall, If 75-90~ degrees high is too much for you---you're a wimp. But that's why the stadium is the most luxurious in the world, and it has something for everybody. White-trash CSU fans can get tanked in the mini parking lot on cheap beer and their wife's shitty cooking, and us refined folk can enjoy the AC and world-class concessions, cocktail service, and integrated gaming from our comfy seats. UNLV inked a $65 mill multimedia deal w/ Learfield thanks to this stadium, and all the gameday  revenue will once again make UNLV the most flush athletic program in this dump conference. You're really bragging about a $37 million naming rights deal for FIFTEEN years?! 🤣 that's cute.

Do you have the balls to put your money where your mouth on the CSU/UNLV bout? Since the Rammies hold such a commanding lead of the series against lowly UNLV, certainly you're down for a $100 straight-up bet. 

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif