Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rebels18

UNLV Football Lands Another 4-Star Transfer

20 hours ago, GoState99755 said:

WRONG:  Don't forgot:

* ZERO signage in the building

* Your Daddy won't let you play CSU on Saturday

*  y'all lost the Vegas Bowl

...$900mm is tax $$$ doesn't go as far as it used to, huh?

No matter how you try sugar coat it...y'all got reamed by Jr Davis.

image.png.e8fa8ffef0195b14440b95eeb7432b36.png

UNLV gets their own permanent signage, locker-rooms, turf, offices.....Plus millions in parking, concessions, ad sales, merchandise, and ticket revenue..and a nice $3.5 mill every year for 10 years as a cherry on top... This stadium is going to make UNLV the most filthy rich school in this shitty conference. Pretty good deal considering the $750 million in tax revenue was paid for by the TOURISTS via a $1.40 hotel room tax. So if you come down on Friday to watch your Rammies get their shit stuffed in, just know you are paying for the stadium when you get your dinky little room at the Excalibur. Check-out is at 11am, and don't forget to tip the maid you degenerate. 

Plus Allegiant Stadium makes Canvas Stadium look like a DUMP in comparison. Where tf did they spend $200 million on that place? (btw had to google the name because it's irrelevant) Allegiant Stadium is about to be the most famous, advanced, and most comfortable and unique gameday experience in the world. But Canvas is very quaint and has its charm if minimalism is your kink, but you're not gonna compare a $2 billion marvel of engineering with that shithole. 

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

The UNLV turf started going in yesterday. The video was on the local news this morning. I just saw green and hopefully they won’t have all of that cheesy pictures and symbology so many colleges think is cool. Did I mention it was green and not some other gimmick color.

1 hour ago, Rebels18 said:

UNLV gets their own permanent signage, locker-rooms, turf, offices.....Plus millions in parking, concessions, ad sales, merchandise, and ticket revenue..and a nice $3.5 mill every year for 10 years as a cherry on top... This stadium is going to make UNLV the most filthy rich school in this shitty conference. Pretty good deal considering the $750 million in tax revenue was paid for by the TOURISTS via a $1.40 hotel room tax. So if you come down on Friday to watch your Rammies get their shit stuffed in, just know you are paying for the stadium when you get your dinky little room at the Excalibur. Check-out is at 11am, and don't forget to tip the maid you degenerate. 

Plus Allegiant Stadium makes Canvas Stadium look like a DUMP in comparison. Where tf did they spend $200 million on that place? (btw had to google the name because it's irrelevant) Allegiant Stadium is about to be the most famous, advanced, and most comfortable and unique gameday experience in the world. But Canvas is very quaint and has its charm if minimalism is your kink, but you're not gonna compare a $2 billion marvel of engineering with that shithole. 

Canvas’ setting is as sweet as it gets in college football. Allegiant location sorta reminds me of mile high in Denver... “Downtown but across the freeway.”

2 hours ago, Rebels18 said:

Gostate is upset because nobody has visited their brand new stadium.  The stadium looks like the amish built it with second hand materials.  It is already falling g apart.  Not to mention the price tag is likely to force CSU to start cutting sports.  Another huge mistake.  

8 hours ago, NevadaFan said:

Title of article doesn’t match yours?

Yeah I saw that but had to leave some low hanging fruit for the usual Reno crew. They wrote the headline their way and I wrote it the way it matters to me. I’m already a Rebel season holder. Grey seating to go with our red shirts and swag. Too bad the Neanderthals broke the cannon years ago, it would sound so cool being fired inside the dome..

FIFY