Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

Jeff Sessions tells Cheetodick to go f++k himself

5 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

You know we tend to project onto others what we most fear about revealing about ourselves. If getting balls slapped onto your chin is what you are into we won't judge you. 

Lol — okay orange lips

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

On 5/25/2020 at 9:18 AM, PackNation said:

That's it? All the hours you spend here and all the posts you've made and this is still the best you can do? Lol.

I hope you do better on your favorite political board. You know, the one for slightly right leaning moderates who love polls.

2 follow up questions...how many "best people" appointments has Trump made that are no longer serving?

And why do you automatically assume everyone who thinks you are a buffoon is a lefty?

Wow, staulker Dick is getting political!!!!! But you suck just as bad at anything you attempt to do. But I’ll answer them because although it’s stupid substance, it’s at least not something about having a hard on for my sister or your other cut & paste creepy and dumb stuff.

I could give a shit about what a president does with his cabinet as long as the economy and foreign policy are being managed properly with results. There are several reasons why he’s had more turnover than a typical president, and that’s a huge topic by itself. 

The most heated arguments I have here are with lefty’s, and I dislike their ideology the most. Sure, Libertarians are out there, too, but I agree with them sometimes while that’s never the case with the hopeless partisans on the left. But I do give the Libertarians a lot of grief, and they give it back, and it’s fun. Obviously, you come here to be miserable, and I’m always doing whatever I can to enhance that experience. 😂😂😂👍

kat.jpg

1 hour ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Lol — okay orange lips

I just heard about this. This last Halloween you answered the door to hand out candy to kids, and you carved out a pumpkin to put over your head and glued on some hair combed over the top of it. Then you told the kids “No one hands out better candy than I do, and you’re not getting any more until you vote for me!  And then slammed the door. You made countless kids cry and want their mommy. Your Cheetoh fantasies are getting out of control, dude. 

kat.jpg

8 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

I just heard about this. This last Halloween you answered the door to hand out candy to kids, and you carved out a pumpkin to put over your head and glued on some hair combed over the top of it. Then you told the kids “No one hands out better candy than I do, and you’re not getting any more until you vote for me!  And then slammed the door. You made countless kids cry and want their mommy. Your Cheetoh fantasies are getting out of control, dude. 

Have you and @bornontheblue ever talked about doubling up on Daddy Donald? I'll give you both some time to respond as I know it's very difficult to type using just one hand. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

On 5/23/2020 at 5:29 PM, Nevada Convert said:

Nevermind that he recused himself, he was completely incompetent in that position, made decisions in a vacuum without talking to others he should have, he was a total joke. In this case, Trump has every in his favor to call Sessions out as awful. I know, you guys get a hard-on whenever you think there’s a good opportunity to bash Trump, but you had any objectivity and weren’t trolling, it would be obvious to you. Sessions is a clueless blundering idiot that need to call Joe and go retire together. 

R u tReally this ignorant

1 hour ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Have you and @bornontheblue ever talked about doubling up on Daddy Donald? I'll give you both some time to respond as I know it's very difficult to type using just one hand. 

Like I said , we tend to project on others what we most fear in revealing about ourselves. If you are into reach arounds with authority figures like the president of the US that’s ok. This is a safe zone, we don’t judge here. 

LOL.

Maybe he'll change his party affiliation after he wins........

You people get all tingly over the silliest shit.

If he wins the run-off, the seat goes Republican.

If he loses the seat goes Republican.

Chances of Jones holding his seat, 0.0

Chances of the election somehow harming Trump.  0.0

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

11 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Wow, staulker Dick is getting political!!!!! But you suck just as bad at anything you attempt to do. But I’ll answer them because although it’s stupid substance, it’s at least not something about having a hard on for my sister or your other cut & paste creepy and dumb stuff.

I could give a shit about what a president does with his cabinet as long as the economy and foreign policy are being managed properly with results. There are several reasons why he’s had more turnover than a typical president, and that’s a huge topic by itself. 

The most heated arguments I have here are with lefty’s, and I dislike their ideology the most. Sure, Libertarians are out there, too, but I agree with them sometimes while that’s never the case with the hopeless partisans on the left. But I do give the Libertarians a lot of grief, and they give it back, and it’s fun. Obviously, you come here to be miserable, and I’m always doing whatever I can to enhance that experience. 😂😂😂👍

Lol. All those words...and nothing. Didn't answer either question with your gibberish. And it took you that long?

Why do you keep bringing up family? Weird. Are you circling back around to the bet I offered and you ignored? You're soft.

I'm not a 14th amendment slave/govt property like you U.S. citizens, so I'm not paying for a ticket to this theatrical production like you guys are.

But looking at it objectively, Sessions should disclosed to Trump what he was going to do before he got hired.

ezgif-5-959914ff2250.gif.f0cc4fc558f5a154dc6ff5904c80bf34.gif

Well, thanks a hell of a lot.

Gone and ruined Cheetos for me....

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.