Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

Jeff Sessions tells Cheetodick to go f++k himself

1 hour ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Lol ...

Nevermind that he recused himself, he was completely incompetent in that position, made decisions in a vacuum without talking to others he should have, he was a total joke. In this case, Trump has every in his favor to call Sessions out as awful. I know, you guys get a hard-on whenever you think there’s a good opportunity to bash Trump, but you had any objectivity and weren’t trolling, it would be obvious to you. Sessions is a clueless blundering idiot that need to call Joe and go retire together. 

kat.jpg

7 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Nevermind that he recused himself, he was completely incompetent in that position, made decisions in a vacuum without talking to others he should have, he was a total joke. In this case, Trump has every in his favor to call Sessions out as awful. I know, you guys get a hard-on whenever you think there’s a good opportunity to bash Trump, but you had any objectivity and weren’t trolling, it would be obvious to you. Sessions is a clueless blundering idiot that need to call Joe and go retire together. 

Jesus Convert ... Trump’s dick is so far down your throat his nuts are slapping your tonsils. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

7 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Jesus Convert ... Trump’s dick is so far down your throat his nuts are slapping your tonsils. 

Really classy, there bud. 

Like I said, you guys get such raging hard-ons and do selfies with your dick pics to impress your friends whenever you see an opportunity to bash Trump. Maybe there will come a day when you can ditch the TDS dick exercises and look at what’s going on semi-objectively. 

kat.jpg

13 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Really classy, there bud. 

Like I said, you guys get such raging hard-ons and do selfies with your dick pics to impress your friends whenever you see an opportunity to bash Trump. Maybe there will come a day when you can ditch the TDS dick exercises and look at what’s going on semi-objectively. 

Convert...our nation's symbol of class.

I forget, who named Sessions AG?

15 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

That’s how the DOJ is supposed to operate.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

10 hours ago, mugtang said:

That’s how the DOJ is supposed to operate.  

Let me clue you in on something, I said specifically Jeff Sessions as Attorney General should not be making decisions in a vacuum, and suddenly he turns into the entire Dept. of Justice to you. Exactly how you made that silly jump I can only imagine, but the DOJ is not a single person just to let you know.  

I get it, yay for the silly little old man that pisses off Trump. Him pissing off Trump has absolutely nothing to do with why he was an incompetent AG. 

kat.jpg

19 hours ago, PackNation said:

Convert...our nation's symbol of class.

I forget, who named Sessions AG?

Typical stupid analysis, but I think we have a historical moment here. You actually discussed the topic in a post. OK, it’s only 6 words, but it’s a start and a record. 

Oh boy, I’ll bet you and the board’s lefty’s have never made a hire that looked OK upfront but turned out to be a disaster. Don’t be stupid and think Trump has to be perfect, but it’s OK if you fvck up all day long. Such hypocrisy. And there’s all kinds of levels of class, from no class to high class and a ton in between. It’s not either you’re classy or you aren’t. 

kat.jpg

9 hours ago, IanforHeisman said:

He doesn’t like Trump remember.

Oh right!!! I keep forgetting that for some reason. Lol

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

3 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Typical stupid analysis, but I think we have a historical moment here. You actually discussed the topic in a post. OK, it’s only 6 words, but it’s a start and a record. 

Oh boy, I’ll bet you and the board’s lefty’s have never made a hire that looked OK upfront but turned out to be a disaster. Don’t be stupid and think Trump has to be perfect, but it’s OK if you fvck up all day long. Such hypocrisy. And there’s all kinds of levels of class, from no class to high class and a ton in between. It’s not either you’re classy or you aren’t. 

That's it? All the hours you spend here and all the posts you've made and this is still the best you can do? Lol.

I hope you do better on your favorite political board. You know, the one for slightly right leaning moderates who love polls.

2 follow up questions...how many "best people" appointments has Trump made that are no longer serving?

And why do you automatically assume everyone who thinks you are a buffoon is a lefty?

21 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Let me clue you in on something, I said specifically Jeff Sessions as Attorney General should not be making decisions in a vacuum, and suddenly he turns into the entire Dept. of Justice to you. Exactly how you made that silly jump I can only imagine, but the DOJ is not a single person just to let you know.  

I get it, yay for the silly little old man that pisses off Trump. Him pissing off Trump has absolutely nothing to do with why he was an incompetent AG. 

But Convert, whether or not he was an incompetent AG is beside the point. Trump blasted him for recusing himself, and he responded.

On 5/23/2020 at 6:38 PM, BSUTOP25 said:

You know we tend to project onto others what we most fear about revealing about ourselves. If getting balls slapped onto your chin is what you are into we won't judge you.