Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Headbutt

Weirdest offseason ever.

Anybody got any insight as to what your teams are doing to try and make the most of it?  I read an article today that was pretty light on specifics, but made it clear CSU hasn't taken the time off, just haven't been able to do it the way it needs done.  Back to the old days when players went home for the summer and showed up for fall camp (I hope).

RAMS are doing video meetings and players are working where they can.  POB is apparently throwing with some college WR's in SoCal, just not CSU WR's.

Anybody else hear anything (other than the entire Boise squad working in the underground facility).

I can't speak for anyone else, but the underground practice facility has been paying off in spades this spring. Coupled with us doubling up on the steroid program and increasing our referee bribery funding by 50% this year, the collective anuses of our MWC brethren will need to be ultra lubricated for the 2020 season.

1 hour ago, Headbutt said:

Anybody got any insight as to what your teams are doing to try and make the most of it?  I read an article today that was pretty light on specifics, but made it clear CSU hasn't taken the time off, just haven't been able to do it the way it needs done.  Back to the old days when players went home for the summer and showed up for fall camp (I hope).

RAMS are doing video meetings and players are working where they can.  POB is apparently throwing with some college WR's in SoCal, just not CSU WR's.

Anybody else hear anything (other than the entire Boise squad working in the underground facility).

I believe I read that BSU players were returning June 1st for voluntary PRP’s and strength and conditioning. 

Other than leadings the conf in recruiting & changing road dates to B-Days/High School Time Slots so SoNeveda can placate their NFL landlord, not much going on in the land of Superior Living:

#52 - CSU

#53 - New Méx

===========

===========

#83 - YBU

#87 - CSU-Diego

===========

#91 - CSU-Fresno

#92 - NoNevada

#97 - SopNevada

===========

#105 - Hawai’i

#106 - Utah St

#107 - BCC

===========

#111 - USAFA

#113 - CSU-José

C959504D-2985-45AB-A99A-8D761F6AC9C7.jpeg

https://247sports.com/Season/2021-Football/CompositeTeamRankings/

1 minute ago, tailingpermit said:

I believe I read that BSU players were returning June 1st for voluntary PRP’s and strength and conditioning. 

Nice.  I know the NCAA opened it up, but I suspect BSU and Wyo will actually get it done a lot sooner than the rest of us.

1 hour ago, godogsgo said:

Eating tacos and gang banging

Glad to see there's still a strong Swinger's Scene in The BIG Valley.

Enjoy the "Lifestyle."  Stay safe & always wear a condom....

1 hour ago, bsu_alum9 said:

subscription article about Boise's plans

https://theathletic.com/1830176/2020/05/22/boise-state-coronavirus-return-practice-moratorium/

Around 35 players are still in Boise and will start June 1st in small groups- the rest sound like they will be phased back.

Meanwhile...

This kid needs to change his IG handle.  At first glance he appears to be a Vandal.

4 hours ago, GoState99755 said:

Other than leadings the conf in recruiting & changing road dates to B-Days/High School Time Slots so SoNeveda can placate their NFL landlord, not much going on in the land of Superior Living:

#52 - CSU

#53 - New Méx

===========

===========

#83 - YBU

#87 - CSU-Diego

===========

#91 - CSU-Fresno

#92 - NoNevada

#97 - SopNevada

===========

#105 - Hawai’i

#106 - Utah St

#107 - BCC

===========

#111 - USAFA

#113 - CSU-José

C959504D-2985-45AB-A99A-8D761F6AC9C7.jpeg

https://247sports.com/Season/2021-Football/CompositeTeamRankings/

Your average rating per recruit (which is most important factor) is near the bottom of the conference right now.  Congrats?

7 hours ago, Cincy said:

Your average rating per recruit (which is most important factor) is near the bottom of the conference right now.  Congrats?

He’s too dumb to understand what you’re talking about. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

17 hours ago, Cincy said:

Let me explain something to you that I figured you probably already understood...

When we have very highly rated recruits, stars matter.

When they're not rated so high, Coach Addazio is a genius at finding the diamonds in the rough.

It's all in how we choose to perceive it!  :ph34r:

18 hours ago, 4UNLV said:

I'm sure there will be sheep involved..

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47a385cd166730ef43df

That doesn't even need to be stated.  It's a guarantee for the bullpups!!

down in a hole.jpg

On 5/23/2020 at 9:42 PM, Cincy said:

Exactly. TCSUF knows very little about football