Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bsu_alum9

Ryan Leaf a bust again...

He was a spoiled brat.  Lazy rude and a real pos. 

That was before he became a crack head.  

This will end badly for espn.  Guy shouldn’t be aloud on The streets let alone working a nice paying job.

-slappy last July

19 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

@slappy called it. Less than a year after ESPN hired him for play-by-play duties.

A friend of mine worked with him last season and was shocked at how genuinely nice he was. Purely speculation, but I wonder if lockdown caused a backslide.

I saw Leaf on several Mtn West games last fall and frankly he wasn't the absolute worst guy (or woman) doing his job.  BUT he's in the top 10 as far as absolute worst.   If he's never seen on a TV again that would be fine by me.

As to him being hired by ESPN............what else is new?  ESPN has made ridiculously poor hiring decisions for DECADES.

Lulz. F*ck Cryin' Leaf. Nothing but a spoiled-ass bitch and arguably the single biggest bust in NFL history. He was like the NFL equivalent of Anthony Bennet crossed with a toddler in perpetual mid-tantrum.

Sucked balls as a commentator, too. Seems to have a natural aptitude as a petty criminal tho. :shrug: So he has that going for him.

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

On 5/22/2020 at 10:12 PM, bsu_alum9 said:

-slappy last July

Guys like leaf cant make it.  Dont know if it's natural selection or what, but it is pretty clear they cant cut it.

When you hire peds or crack heads, it will never turn out good.  Fired would be the only answer to whom ever hired him.  Look at what is happening at CSU

5 hours ago, slappy said:

Guys like leaf cant make it.  Dont know if it's natural selection or what, but it is pretty clear they cant cut it.

When you hire peds or crack heads, it will never turn out good.  Fired would be the only answer to whom ever hired him.  Look at what is happening at CSU

What's going on at CSU?

2 hours ago, Wyoguns said:

What's going on at CSU?

Still paying the price for hiring coaches like LE.  When you throw away values to bring in a drunken skirt chaser to coach your men's team this happens.  

Wouldn't be surprised to see the majority of the  athletic department fold, if COVID persists.   New stadium was a death sentence.   Again zero leadership 

On 5/23/2020 at 3:12 AM, Bronco7454 said:

I saw Leaf on several Mtn West games last fall and frankly he wasn't the absolute worst guy (or woman) doing his job.  BUT he's in the top 10 as far as absolute worst.   If he's never seen on a TV again that would be fine by me.

As to him being hired by ESPN............what else is new?  ESPN has made ridiculously poor hiring decisions for DECADES.

Meanwhile FoxSports has hired guys who were clean as the driven snow like Alex Rodriguez and Reggie Bush so it ain't just ESPN.

I very much disagree that Leaf is one of the 10 worst announcers. Not one of the 10 best but certainly not one of the 10 worst. As to his being arrested for domestic violence, if he's guilty, that's very bad. However, not only is being arrested not the same as conviction, I haven't even heard a single alleged fact about the event, have you?