Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AndroidAggie

qanon

22 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

It’s still bizarre that a radical left side doesn’t exist like the far right.. It’s like they’re fighting make believe enemies.

Coming to the point that a stupid rumor can send the far right on wild goose chases - Just send out a Antifa type rumor & the right wing gun nuts crap themselves to charge out and defend whatever from a tweet !!! 

On 5/24/2020 at 9:43 AM, sactowndog said:

The War in Iraq will go down in history as one of GW’s greatest failures.  Not to mention being handed a balanced budget by Clinton and handing over a +++++ing disaster in 2008 to Obama.   

Hard to see how GW Bush is not seen as among the worst Presidents in history.  

He will.move up the list a notch after 45's watch.

Guys like Hoover, Harding, and Andrew Johnson  will help keep W out of the Bottom Five.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

2 hours ago, retrofade said:

Here's a campaign video from the Q nutjob that is likely to win her election and then serve in Congress.

Her fellow nut jobs in her district will elect her in a landslide.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

38 minutes ago, Spaztecs said:

He will.move up the list a notch after 45's watch.

Guys like Hoover, Harding, and Andrew Johnson  will help keep W out of the Bottom Five.

trump will rank lower than Bush II just for the threat to the constitution & sheer lies and lack of transparency 

Bush II was never a threat to the country - His massive failing was lying the US into Iraq .the rest can be debated on policy stances that failed or didn't work out but I don't see any of the previous presidents being the outright threat to the country that trump has become 

As for the decline of the republican party.......it's decline began under Reagan when the evangelical nitwits got their hooks into the party and positions of influence .....then it simmered until Fox news came along in 1992/93 & gave the right wing a TV station that echoed them & also drove their thinking.........then the Iraq War which was driven by Bush II & Cheney with Fox News pounding the drum to influence their base...............then came McCain picking Sarah Palin in 2008 & it wasn't long before a sane McCain was overtaken by the insanity & stupid of Palin which was more appealing to the republican base than McCain ..........and that led to the "tea party" which Fox also drove & promoted, and finally trump comes along as a joke candidate but by 2016 the republican base had dissolved into a stupor of stupidity that a grifting clown like trump could seize the nomination .........and now as the lady in the video says, she is a "trump republican" which might become its own block of utterly stupid morons who by into anything, the now larger, right wing media, social media empire tells them to where you now get candidates openly touting whacko conspiracy theories & toting guns around like the apocalypse end time is at hand 

4 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Americas youth has always been blue.  Always.  Nothing new.

I seem to remember a quote , I don't know who it's from , that said something like: ' when you're young you are for democratic ideals, when you start paying taxes, owning a house or business or just working full time , you start leaning towards republican ideals, when you get old and need social security..Medicare,  etc ...you tend to start leaning back to the democratic side '. 

1 hour ago, IanforHeisman said:

The events of the last 20 years have driven America’s youth to be overwhelmingly blue.. Texas will be blue before not too long.

Yes.

I think the Moscow Mitchers are destined to become irrelevant. Unfortunately, as old as I am, I'll prolly be six feet under before it finally happens.

On 5/22/2020 at 8:50 AM, bornontheblue said:

Can someone give the a quick explanation of what the hell you are talking about? What is Qanon? 

The first rule of qanon... don't talk about qanon.

Posted Image

On 5/23/2020 at 11:32 AM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Not going to read all 5 pages.  However, there is ample evidence to suggest that the Obama administration may have played a hand in directing the weaponization of the FBI and DOJ against Trump.

That does not make somebody a crazy nutter.  I mean, I am a crazy nutter but that is not what makes me one.  

Trump has been telling us about this for years but still hasn't produced the goods as president.   At what point does it become an abandoned conspiracy theory like birthirism.  Are you going to be one of the last people on the ship?

Posted Image

On 5/23/2020 at 12:50 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

This.

If you pushed Russian Collusion and pee tape, you are just as insane as Qanon.  We have several this board that STILL think there is smoke leading to fire with Trump/Russia.

Did you actually read Mueller's conclusions are are you just swallowing Barr's spin?

Posted Image

On 5/23/2020 at 6:26 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

It was completely unreasonable.  Talking to Russians is not illegal and if talking to Russians is the standard we are going to use to manufacture investigations there would not have been a president in the last 50 years not going through the same thing.  This was insane bullshit.  Anybody who believed in this for a second bought into 3 years of conspiracy nonsense.

The entire Idea that Trump was a Russian asset was laughable.  And this is coming from the biggest conspiracy theorist on the board.  

Michael Flynn lied to the FBI about conducting clandestine foeeign policy.  Then Barr got invololved in the prosecution to shelter him.    Barr has replaced all the the US attorneys overseeing Ukraine or Trump prosecutions. If you want to talk about "conspiracy theories" many reasonable people may see a conspiracy there.

Posted Image