Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AndroidAggie

qanon

Just now, halfmanhalfbronco said:

What, to me trollign that graveyard for some entertainment?  I'll continue to stop by a few times a month for you.

Ahh, so now you admit you’re trolling and getting vaporized by everyone who responds.   Your pathetic “look at me” thread has about 61 replies of people slapping you in the nuts.  Not much of a graveyard. Granted you have more activity here, but a major percentage of y’all live in a wasteland with nothing to do, so…

Just now, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Yes, they would fall under the religious zealot category.  Crazy mother +++++ers.

And they VASTLY outnumber the handful of Marin county granolas. It’s like comparing antifa to Jan 6th douchebags.  You have no sense of proportion when you compare these two groups. 

Just now, Orygun said:

Ahh, so now you admit you’re trolling and getting vaporized by everyone who responds.   Your pathetic “look at me” thread has about 61 replies of people slapping you in the nuts.  Not much of a graveyard. Granted you have more activity here, but a major percentage of y’all live in a wasteland with nothing to do, so…

It was a clear troll from post 1.  Natty got, @azgreggot it.  "How many losses would Oregon have in the MWC" is clearly, blatant trolling.  Goodness.

It's a total graveyard.

2 minutes ago, Orygun said:

And they VASTLY outnumber the handful of Marin county granolas. It’s like comparing antifa to Jan 6th douchebags.  You have no sense of proportion when you compare these two groups. 

You are greatly overestimating their membership if you think that.

1 minute ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

You are greatly overestimating their membership if you think that.

I definitely am not. More than half of republicans think the election was stolen. HALF.  

the entire GOP is essentially anti-democratic morons.  But okay “tHe GrAnoLas aRe woRse.”

why would Bernie supporters have an 88% vax rate of there were as many left-wing anti-vaxxers as you claim?

1 minute ago, Orygun said:

I definitely am not. More than half of republicans think the election was stole. HALF.  

Christian Scientists account for somewhere under 50,000 people in the United States. 

Just now, Orygun said:

I definitely am not. More than half of republicans think the election was stole. HALF.  

And some people think think pie is better than cobbler.  

Yes, Trump retarded the party.  I made that point many pages ago as part of the exact dialogue from which you quoted me earlier today.  Has nothing to do with the price of tea.  Prior to COVID, there were more people who identified with the left that were skeptical of vaccinations.  Clearly not the case anymore.  

1 minute ago, retrofade said:

Christian Scientists account for somewhere under 50,000 people in the United States. 

That’s probably 10x the number of anti-vaccine granola moms.  So keep explaining why 60% of the GOP is anti-vax, while 90% of democrats (including “granola moms”) are already fully vaccinated.  

im all eyes. 

1 minute ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

And some people think think pie is better than cobbler.  

Yes, Trump retarded the party.  I made that point many pages ago as part of the exact dialogue from which you quoted me earlier today.  Has nothing to do with the price of tea.  Prior to COVID, there were more people who identified with the left that were skeptical of vaccinations.  Clearly not the case anymore.  

Prior to covid is hardly relevant, is it?  How many hundreds of thousands did pertussis kill last year, you +++++ing idiot?

1 minute ago, Orygun said:

That’s probably 10x the number of anti-vaccine granola moms.  So keep explaining why 60% of the GOP is anti-vax, while 90% of democrats (including “granola moms”) are already fully vaccinated.  

im all eyes. 

So there's only 5,000 "granola moms" that are anti-vax in the entire United States?

Interesting. 

Just now, retrofade said:

:rotflmfao:

When the flying FVCK did I become a Ben Shapiro clone? 

GIF by Steve Harvey TV

When you used the dumbass, incel phrase “roundly destroyed.” 

A +++++ing retard can say something stupid and believe he “roundly destroyed” anyone. 

Just now, Orygun said:

When you used the dumbass, incel phrase “roundly destroyed.” 

A +++++ing retard can say something stupid and believe he “roundly destroyed” anyone. 

Dude. I'm sorry that you don't like facts, but you were skull fvcked on an hourly basis around here the last time you were an active poster.