Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AndroidAggie

qanon

On 11/23/2021 at 4:35 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Specifically post COVID, and with the COVID vaccine, though.  They are stupid for sure but prior to that if you were Anti Vax you were either a religious extremist or, more likely, a granola mom.

Much of the right went full retard the last few years.

I agree that many of the anti vaxxers were the granola moms perpetuating the debunked link between vaccination and autism. However, they never got into the mainstream, and overwhelmingly the left leaders and media denounced the anti vaxxer movement, while far too many on the right have embraced it, while in a pandemic no less. 

I'm a desperate man
Send lawyers, guns, and money
The shit has hit the fan

Q world is confused and fighting among themselves about the recorded conversations Lin Wood is releasing the last few days. He has audio from the last few weeks with Mike Flynn, Patrick Byrne, and others.

A sample: Flynn says Qanon is a CIA disinformation campaign and Q'ers are kooks.

3 hours ago, Billings said:

Qanon is still a thing?  how many timers can you be wrong and still have people believe and listen?

The answer is obvious, but I dont want be accused of having TDS...

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

On 11/25/2021 at 8:25 AM, IanforHeisman said:

I can’t believe this guy was the top general in America. 

He was only a three-star general, so wasn’t the top general. The scary part is that, taking into account the reasons why he was relieved of his position as head of the Defense Intelligence Agency, Nacho Duce made him his National Security Adviser. Fortunately he only lasted 22 days. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

On 11/14/2021 at 1:48 PM, Jackrabbit said:

Elites: Both parties leadership that could give  a shit about us, those in media who refuse to hold them accountable, activist govt agencies, big tech and universities that fear free debate, FBI, CIA, DeptState, who ignore the law or apply it to political foes....should I go on? 

I will pick one simple issue that shows media bias:   To intentionally raise the cost of energy, Biden cancels pipelines and tells Russia  or opec to make up for it. What is the logic? Even if he is asked, he wont answer.  

So...

1200px-Gilbert_Stuart_Williamstown_Portr

We are a nation founded by elites, largely for elites. It is only in the latter half of the 20th century that this credo began to be questioned. And the questioning has lit off firestorms from MLK to today. And I'm not sure how honestly it has really been questioned.

On 11/23/2021 at 10:40 AM, modestobulldog said:

I framed this as "scuttlebutt".  Source shaming is horseshit, the issue is whether it is true.  Anyway, I enjoy using those sites specifically for the reaction. 

Screenshot_20211123-073536.png

and as it turns out, you're a believer in Alex Jones. Way to discredit yourself there, buddy. 

n4LY5kO.png

5 hours ago, PackNation said:

You posted that just to troll retro? Lol.

Not just retro, other lefties took the bait too. I posted that on the BarkBoard, look how quick retro responded and brought it here.  I hooked one other, another wasn't sure, and one correctly suggested I was joking. You should see what happens when I post something from Parler.  

110926run_defense710.jpg

1 hour ago, modestobulldog said:

Not just retro, other lefties took the bait too. I posted that on the BarkBoard, look how quick retro responded and brought it here.  I hooked one other, another wasn't sure, and one correctly suggested I was joking. You should see what happens when I post something from Parler.  

Sorry dude, you don't get to claim that you're trolling. You've said nearly the same thing on many, many occasions... though this is the first time that you brought Alex Jones into it. 

On 5/21/2020 at 8:33 PM, Nevada Convert said:

I’ve never even heard of this until a few people here posted about it. But our lefty friends would like everyone to think it’s a large mainstream movement under Trump and the GOP.  But wait, there’s more! Behind Door #2 is the propaganda that white nationalism has gotten huge, along with Trump attending the secret meetings along with Putin in attendance when giving him instructions to carry out as a Russian agent, or more simple directives such as carrying out Russian collusion. 

Nm

110926run_defense710.jpg

14 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Sorry dude, you don't get to claim that you're trolling. You've said nearly the same thing on many, many occasions... though this is the first time that you brought Alex Jones into it. 

Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

110926run_defense710.jpg