Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AndroidAggie

qanon

2 hours ago, FresnoFacts said:

I don't know if she is qanon or not. But this thought process shows how far over the edge some Americans have gone into conspiracies.

This is bullshit, I think she's reading from a script.  A lot of these kind of tweets are orchestrated, probably just to get a rise out of gullible people.  

17 minutes ago, aztech said:

This is bullshit, I think she's reading from a script.  A lot of these kind of tweets are orchestrated, probably just to get a rise out of gullible people.  

Yeah, grandma knows how to troll.  I mean @crazy4fun72? lol.

1 hour ago, aztech said:

Her TikTok is full of posts. Supposedly her previous account was suspended under the name @KingTrump72.

https://www.tiktok.com/@crazy4fun72

If it is satire she covers all the bases. She has previously posted about the Texas snow that will not burn, vaccine conspiracies, etc.

2 hours ago, FresnoFacts said:

Her TikTok is full of posts. Supposedly her previous account was suspended under the name @KingTrump72.

https://www.tiktok.com/@crazy4fun72

If it is satire she covers all the bases. She has previously posted about the Texas snow that will not burn, vaccine conspiracies, etc.

It's grandma and her kids having fun at the expense of idiots, I am certain.

7 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

I can’t believe this thread is still alive. I guess it’s true, people like train wrecks.

Wait, do you think people on this board who are exposing insane conspiracy theorists are worse than the actual insane conspiracy theorists?

I think, therefore I'm.

10 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

I can’t believe this thread is still alive. I guess it’s true, people like train wrecks.

You're on it, so...

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

The FBI has warned lawmakers that online QAnon conspiracy theorists may carry out more acts of violence as they move from serving as "digital soldiers" to taking action in the real world following the January 6 US Capitol attack.

The shift is fueled by a belief among some of the conspiracy's more militant followers that they "can no longer 'trust the plan" set forth by its mysterious standard-bearer, known simply as "Q," according an unclassified FBI threat assessment on QAnon sent to lawmakers last week, which was obtained by CNN.

Link to the FBI report:

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/20889411/adherence-to-qanon-conspiracy-theory-by-some-domestic-violent-extremists4.pdf

On 6/15/2021 at 11:08 AM, retrofade said:

It’s so totally hilarious to watch you lefty’s try to make these stupid people into dangerous violent far right Nazi’s. It’s really sad to see the FBI get so stupidly partisan, as well. But objective people see the reality. There was no organized effort to attack the capital even with just pushing and shoving. It was an impromptu event where there weren’t even any firearms brandished let alone used. A kid robbing a 7-11 is far more violent event than a bunch of internet tough guys trying to push their way in. You look almost as stupid as they do when you give them credit for having any kind of power. The FBI should focus a ton more of their time on threats that kill such as how crazy urban violence has gotten in NYC, Chicago, Detroit, LA, etc. 

kat.jpg

5 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

It’s so totally hilarious to watch you lefty’s try to make these stupid people into dangerous violent far right Nazi’s. It’s really sad to see the FBI get so stupidly partisan, as well. But objective people see the reality. There was no organized effort to attack the capital even with just pushing and shoving. It was an impromptu event where there weren’t even any firearms brandished let alone used. A kid robbing a 7-11 is far more violent event than a bunch of internet tough guys trying to push their way in. You look almost as stupid as they do when you give them credit for having any kind of power. The FBI should focus a ton more of their time on threats that kill such as how crazy urban violence has gotten in NYC, Chicago, Detroit, LA, etc. 

They were far more organized than the rights favorite bogeyman, Antifa. 

The Jan 6th rioters had a leadership command, communications, and a plan. The rep from Oregon who was kicked out let people know which door he’d leave open. People died. But but Benghazi!

2 hours ago, IanforHeisman said:

They were far more organized than the rights favorite bogeyman, Antifa. 

The Jan 6th rioters had a leadership command, communications, and a plan. The rep from Oregon who was kicked out let people know which door he’d leave open. People died. But but Benghazi!

What the Oregon dude did was at the Oregon State House, but the rest of your point stands. It's pathetic to me that the GQP and their supporters didn't want a bipartisan commission on the attack after they initiated eight investigations over four years into BENGHAZI!!!!!

Today is apparently the day for JFK Jr. to reappear!

On Monday night, believers in the QAnon conspiracy theory congregated for a mass gathering at the AT&T Discovery Plaza in Dallas, Texas.

According to reporter Steven Monacelli, they are hoping for a speech by John F. Kennedy, Jr. — whom they believe is secretly still alive and working to help bring down the "Deep State."

https://www.rawstory.com/qanon-jfk-jr/

It gets even better though...

JFK himself, who mind you would be 104 if he were miraculously still alive, is going to reappear and "transfer power" to Trump... whatever that means.