Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AndroidAggie

qanon

22 hours ago, azgreg said:

What is the significance of 878? I'm pretty happy I'm so out of the loop on what these nutjobs are all about that I need to ask that question.

5809184128_5cf90ed7dc_b.jpg

On 10/28/2020 at 10:12 AM, retrofade said:

These productions are the best and funny. I have watched a number of them.

Awesome stuff.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

14 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

I hope that douche nozzle gets crabs, VD, herpes, and COVID all at the same time. 

12 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

The +++++ is a "digital soldier"?

The title those spreading the qanon "truth" on social media have given themselves. They consider themselves at war with the media "fake news" and the elite cabal.

The "digital soldiers" swear an oath on the Bible. I don't know who sends them the secret decoder ring though.

12 hours ago, IanforHeisman said:

Scary to think that Flynn held the position he did. 

In a normal administration yes, but with trump, the cabinet & appointees were mostly loyalists & incompetents who were handed positions so they could fawn over Dear Leader 

11 minutes ago, FresnoFacts said:

The title those spreading the qanon "truth" on social media have given themselves. They consider themselves at war with the media "fake news" and the elite cabal.

The "digital soldiers" swear an oath on the Bible. I don't know who sends them the secret decoder ring though.

Let me handle this!?! @Bob @NorCalCoug . Who sent you the rings? Secret ceremony or mail order?!

23 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

In a normal administration yes, but with trump, the cabinet & appointees were mostly loyalists & incompetents who were handed positions so they could fawn over Dear Leader 

He did hold very high positions in several administrations :facepalm: