Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AndroidAggie

qanon

4 hours ago, IanforHeisman said:

Trump and his campaign team had 140 Russian contacts during his campaign, CIA caught Russian spies talking about using Flynn and Manafort to influence Trump, his financial ties to Russia, pronouncing his love for Putin, etc.. Thats enough to raise some serious suspicion. If they investigated him and cleared him so be it, but don’t pretend it was unreasonable.

The Senate white washed the whole thing.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

39 minutes ago, RSF said:

Hoover was such a libtard....

He was as queer as a Three Dollar Bill.

When Hoover died, Pres Nixon was awakened in the night to be given the news. His reaction, "That God damned cocksucker !"

He was convinced that Hoovers associates would "Tell All" upon his death.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

21 hours ago, IanforHeisman said:

I don’t think 9/11 was an inside job, but I’m open to it’s possibility. I think the war in Iraq was an inside job of sorts. I think intel was purposely twisted to gain support for the war. 

It’s strange to me that people don’t really care about the war in Iraq.. Every soldier died for nothing there, and we just created more enemies and destabilized the entire region. Not to mention the money. 

The War in Iraq will go down in history as one of GW’s greatest failures.  Not to mention being handed a balanced budget by Clinton and handing over a +++++ing disaster in 2008 to Obama.   

Hard to see how GW Bush is not seen as among the worst Presidents in history.  

18 hours ago, Rebelbacker said:

Are you really going to say you didn't write multiple times you believed the pee tape was real? Really?

I honestly can't understand why after all these years you can't be honest and just say you were wrong. It's not like we don't already know it. 

Yes, I'm going to state that I never said that, because I didn't. I defy you to go find any instance of me saying that I personally believed it to be real... you won't find one. I've said that it could be real, and I said that there are still a number of elements of the Steele Dossier that were shown to be factual, but I never said that I personally believed that a tape existed of Donald Trump watching Russian hookers piss on a bed that Obama once slept in. 

I do find it amusing that you make up as much shit about me as you accuse others of making up about Trump.

On 5/23/2020 at 11:17 AM, IanforHeisman said:

I don’t think 9/11 was an inside job, but I’m open to it’s possibility. I think the war in Iraq was an inside job of sorts. I think intel was purposely twisted to gain support for the war. 

It’s strange to me that people don’t really care about the war in Iraq.. Every soldier died for nothing there, and we just created more enemies and destabilized the entire region. Not to mention the money. 

60 Minutes exposed the BS campaign used to justify that invasion. Basically, an Iraqi statesman living in Germany was going to have his visa expire and was afraid that given some things he'd said, Saddam would have him imprisoned and tortured so he lied about knowing for a fact that chemical weapons were still being produced in a factory in the middle of the desert. The CIA couldn't get any intel and aerial photos were inconclusive but trucks had been going in and out of there so suspicions were legit. However, at least a week before Colin Powell pitched the theory to the UN, the administration knew the guy was lying yet Powell wasn't told that until after the fact.

Along with Vietnam, the Iraq invasion proved to be the biggest military debacle in US history. Nothing else was even close. However, at least Dick Chaney's former employer made a shit ton of money. (A total coincidence, of course.)

Just now, Maynard Delecto said:

Lazy ppl always latch on to the easiest solution. That's just waht you lazy azzes do, look for someone else to do the work for you. 

You're responsible for you own freedom, no one else is.

Freedom is defined by how other people interact with you bro

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Just now, Maynard Delecto said:

Caramelized-Bananas-13.jpg.b389befa15acfd61da87e27324f5e945.jpg

I mean I literally provided the link to the recipe. If you wanna troll why would you be deliberately shitty at it?

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

On 5/26/2020 at 10:04 AM, soupslam1 said:

No one is completely free unless you live out in the wilderness by yourself and even then nature has a say in your life. 

That's the definition one gets from watching too many movies and nature shows. 

Here is the actual definition of "free": Not subject to the legal constraint of another. 

The easiest way to free yourself is to withdraw from the adhesion contracts you've entered into with the private corporations masquerading as government. 

ezgif-5-959914ff2250.gif.f0cc4fc558f5a154dc6ff5904c80bf34.gif

Jesus Christ!

According to Media Matters, a progressive watchdog group that monitors conservative media, there are 51 candidates running for Congress who have promoted the messages of “Q” — a mysterious internet figure who drops digital “crumbs” about a secret war Trump is waging against a cabal of pedophile political elites in Washington. And on Tuesday, seven of them emerged in congressional Republican primaries. One of them, Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia, is favored to eventually end up in Congress.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/06/13/qanon-congress-316289

On 5/21/2020 at 5:09 PM, AndroidAggie said:

the deep state is real sheeple

https://www.conservapedia.com/Deep_state_coup_1.0

This the Deep State only anti-Trump?  

Was their an anti-BHO Deep State during his Administration?

The House’s highest-ranking Republicans are racing to distance themselves from a leading GOP congressional candidate in Georgia after POLITICO uncovered hours of Facebook videos in which she expresses racist, Islamophobic and anti-Semitic views.

The candidate, Marjorie Taylor Greene, suggested that Muslims do not belong in government; thinks black people “are held slaves to the Democratic Party”; called George Soros, a Jewish Democratic megadonor, a Nazi; and said she would feel “proud” to see a Confederate monument if she were black because it symbolizes progress made since the Civil War.

Greene finished first in a primary for a deep-red, northwest Georgia seat last week by a nearly two-to-one margin over the second-place candidate. She is entering an August runoff as the heavy favorite to secure the Republican nomination for a district where that is tantamount to winning the general election in November. Her initial victory — which has sparked panic in GOP circles — comes as Republicans are grappling with a national reckoning over racial inequality and police brutality after George Floyd, an unarmed black man, was killed by a Minneapolis police officer last month.

Republicans had just felt relief after they finally ousted Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa), a controversial member with a long history of making racially charged remarks, in a primary earlier this month.

Now GOP lawmakers, aides and operatives fear Greene — a wealthy businesswoman who already drew national attention because of her belief in a trove of “QAnon” conspiracy theories — could create an even bigger black eye for the party if she wins the nomination. Greene will face neurosurgeon John Cowan in the Aug. 11 primary runoff.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/06/17/house-republicans-condemn-gop-candidate-racist-videos-325579