Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AndroidAggie

qanon

39 minutes ago, Rebelbacker said:

Just look at the idiots that post here that still believe the Steel Dossier is real and there's a pee tape of trump floating around. 

I’ve never seen anyone here push the pee tape as fact, but it’s on the same lines as Pizzagate and Obama is a Muslim born in Africa.

2 hours ago, ClevelandBrown said:

There is none, really. Maybe people in the anti-vax scene that is more of the hippie type? Their antithesis is science, logic, reason, and empathy and if those are important to you, you're just a libtard sheep.

I think the anti vax idiots are evenly distributed.. One side thinks they cause autism, the other thinks it’s Bill Gates population control.

Can’t say if I’m surprised or not surprised there isn’t a lefty Alex Jones/Rush/Qanon voice.. They don’t have a 3 percent/Oath Keepers idiot group either. Is Antifa still a thing, haven’t heard them mentioned in a long time, I don’t feel many identified with them either but maybe I’m naive.

10 hours ago, IanforHeisman said:

I’ve never seen anyone here push the pee tape as fact, but it’s on the same lines as Pizzagate and Obama is a Muslim born in Africa.

Retrofade said multiple times it was fact. Of course if he says it’s fact you know it really isn’t. 

Not going to read all 5 pages.  However, there is ample evidence to suggest that the Obama administration may have played a hand in directing the weaponization of the FBI and DOJ against Trump.

That does not make somebody a crazy nutter.  I mean, I am a crazy nutter but that is not what makes me one.  

16 minutes ago, Rebelbacker said:

Retrofade said multiple times it was fact. Of course if he says it’s fact you know it really isn’t. 

You really can't help lying about me, can you? To quote your hero... sad.

On 5/22/2020 at 9:10 AM, smltwnrckr said:

Prescient as always...

https://southpark.cc.com/clips/155282/911-all-over-again

K - Anybody who thinks 9/11 was a conspiracy is a retard.

C - Oh, really. Well did you know that over 1/4 of people in America think 9/11 was a conspiracy? Are you saying that 1/4 of Americans are retards?

K - Yes, I'm saying 1/4 of Americans are retards. 

S - Yeah, at least 1/4.

K - Let's take a test sample. There's four of us. You're 1/4. You're a retard. 

9/11 was an inside job.

I don’t think 9/11 was an inside job, but I’m open to it’s possibility. I think the war in Iraq was an inside job of sorts. I think intel was purposely twisted to gain support for the war. 

It’s strange to me that people don’t really care about the war in Iraq.. Every soldier died for nothing there, and we just created more enemies and destabilized the entire region. Not to mention the money. 

45 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Not going to read all 5 pages.  However, there is ample evidence to suggest that the Obama administration may have played a hand in directing the weaponization of the FBI and DOJ against Trump.

That does not make somebody a crazy nutter.  I mean, I am a crazy nutter but that is not what makes me one.  

I don’t see that as being on the same category of pizzagate, lizard people, and other weird shit Qanon believes in. 

But I don’t think Obama really saw Trump as much of a threat at the time, and if he did weaponize the FBI and DOJ he didn’t do a good job because nothing really came of it. But it’s not something I’ve spent any time on so I’m open to being wrong on this.

1 hour ago, Rebelbacker said:

I’ve seen people joke about it, but I don’t read every post. I think a number of people here still believe Obama is a Muslim born in Africa though.

12 hours ago, Rebelbacker said:

Everyone that pushed Russian collusion and Trump was a Russian agent for 3 years. 

Just look at the idiots that post here that still believe the Steel Dossier is real and there's a pee tape of trump floating around. 

This.

If you pushed Russian Collusion and pee tape, you are just as insane as Qanon.  We have several this board that STILL think there is smoke leading to fire with Trump/Russia.

31 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

I don’t see that as being on the same category of pizzagate, lizard people, and other weird shit Qanon believes in. 

But I don’t think Obama really saw Trump as much of a threat at the time, and if he did weaponize the FBI and DOJ he didn’t do a good job because nothing really came of it. But it’s not something I’ve spent any time on so I’m open to being wrong on this.

What?!?!  It made the cover of Time.  It was huge.  IMO it was treason.

2 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

What?!?!  It made the cover of Time.  It was huge.  IMO it was treason.

Educate me. What exactly did Obama do to weaponize the FBI/DOJ and what was the result? How different is it than with holding foreign aid to force an investigation on a political opponent?

Trump and his campaign team had 140 Russian contacts during his campaign, CIA caught Russian spies talking about using Flynn and Manafort to influence Trump, his financial ties to Russia, pronouncing his love for Putin, etc.. Thats enough to raise some serious suspicion. If they investigated him and cleared him so be it, but don’t pretend it was unreasonable.

13 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

I have a hard time believing the FBI/CIA has been liberally biased for 50 years. 

Really? You don’t find cops with military haircuts to generally be stalwarts for the advancement of the progressive agenda? We must run in very different circles.

6 hours ago, retrofade said:

You really can't help lying about me, can you? To quote your hero... sad.

Are you really going to say you didn't write multiple times you believed the pee tape was real? Really?

I honestly can't understand why after all these years you can't be honest and just say you were wrong. It's not like we don't already know it. 

3 hours ago, IanforHeisman said:

Trump and his campaign team had 140 Russian contacts during his campaign, CIA caught Russian spies talking about using Flynn and Manafort to influence Trump, his financial ties to Russia, pronouncing his love for Putin, etc.. Thats enough to raise some serious suspicion. If they investigated him and cleared him so be it, but don’t pretend it was unreasonable.

It was completely unreasonable.  Talking to Russians is not illegal and if talking to Russians is the standard we are going to use to manufacture investigations there would not have been a president in the last 50 years not going through the same thing.  This was insane bullshit.  Anybody who believed in this for a second bought into 3 years of conspiracy nonsense.

The entire Idea that Trump was a Russian asset was laughable.  And this is coming from the biggest conspiracy theorist on the board.  

I have a hard time believing the FBI/CIA has been liberally biased for 50 years. 

Hoover was such a libtard....

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Pretty much how I see it

It's different when the guy who needed money and borrowed it from the Russkies winds up president 

7 hours ago, IanforHeisman said:

I don’t think 9/11 was an inside job, but I’m open to it’s possibility. I think the war in Iraq was an inside job of sorts. I think intel was purposely twisted to gain support for the war. 

It’s strange to me that people don’t really care about the war in Iraq.. Every soldier died for nothing there, and we just created more enemies and destabilized the entire region. Not to mention the money. 

Sounds like when LBJ believed his prowar advisors after the Gulf of Tonkin incident.

Second paragraph was spot on.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor