Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AndroidAggie

qanon

28 minutes ago, ClevelandBrown said:

^ ^ ^ True Patriot ^ ^ ^

As I'm sure that guy knows, Trump's receipt of #17 NFL jerseys is proof of the existence of the Deep State. Add to that the press conference at which Trump referenced the federal "Deep State" Department and if people would just put on tin foil hats, they would know for certain that their future lies with QAnon.

And probably also a psychiatric hospital.

Qanon is nothing but an annoying, but harmless, group of right wing, nut job, message board posters. They are no more or less crazy or dangerous than some of the TDS nut jobs who post  on this board.  This board even has a bat shit crazy, TDS, dumbshit, who is a moderator.

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

5 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

Qanon is nothing but an annoying, but harmless, group of right wing, nut job, message board posters. They are no more or less crazy or dangerous than some of the TDS nut jobs who post  on this board.  This board even has a bat shit crazy, TDS, dumbshit, who is a moderator.

Oh, oh! Somebody's been triggered.

Hilariously so. Talk about dumbshit, that's gotta be the dumbest post you've ever made.

3 minutes ago, 818SUDSFan said:

Oh, oh! Somebody's been triggered.

Hilariously so. Talk about dumbshit, that's gotta be the dumbest post you've ever made.

Who is the one triggered here? I post a casual observation and you lose your shit.

You appear to be just another triggered, TDS, dumbphuck who can't back up his bullshit.

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

7 hours ago, ClevelandBrown said:

I have a Qanon friend who thinks the big earthquake we had here in Idaho was the bombing of child sex trafficking underground tunnels carried out by Trump.

That doesn't even make physical sense.  

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

5 minutes ago, AndroidAggie said:

You need learn science 

I mean a good conspiracy theory would claim that an earthquake generator was used to collapse tunnels, not that collapsing tunnels caused an earthquake. SMH Q folks are bottom of the barrell

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

30 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

What’s the lefty version of Alex Jones, Qanon, etc..

There is none, really. Maybe people in the anti-vax scene that is more of the hippie type? Their antithesis is science, logic, reason, and empathy and if those are important to you, you're just a libtard sheep.

I think, therefore I'm.

54 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

What’s the lefty version of Alex Jones, Qanon, etc..

Everyone that pushed Russian collusion and Trump was a Russian agent for 3 years. 

Just look at the idiots that post here that still believe the Steel Dossier is real and there's a pee tape of trump floating around.