2 minutes ago, AndroidAggie said:

that's what prompted me to make the thread

wake UP SHEEPLE

Is the singular of sheeple sheeperson?

I had never even heard of this qanon thing until I read an article on the Oregon Republican nutter. 

31 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

You and a republican candidate for the us senate from Oregon: https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2020/5/20/21264925/jo-rae-perkins-qanon-us-senate-oregon

20 minutes ago, Stealthlobo said:

I didt even know what this stuff is about. Scary shit. If this ever becomes a power in this country I'm moving to another one lol

8 minutes ago, AndroidAggie said:

that's what prompted me to make the thread

wake UP SHEEPLE

Oh it gets worse...

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2020/06/qanon-nothing-can-stop-what-is-coming/610567

25 minutes ago, Stealthlobo said:

I didt even know what this stuff is about. Scary shit. If this ever becomes a power in this country I'm moving to another one lol

They elected a president.

12 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

Is the singular of sheeple sheeperson?

you're missing the point.  there is a cabal of powerful people pulling the strings while we vote away our freedoms.  only trump can save us.  i can't help that you're too stupid to understand that..

1 minute ago, toonkee said:

They elected a president.

But isn't it just a small fraction of trump supporters? I doubt anyone of the trump supports here believe in this conspiracy right? It does seem to be gaining some traction though kinda like the anti-vaxxers...

3 minutes ago, Stealthlobo said:

But isn't it just a small fraction of trump supporters? I doubt anyone of the trump supports here believe in this conspiracy right? It does seem to be gaining some traction though kinda like the anti-vaxxers...

It's becoming a lot larger and more visible these days. There have been people with QAnon shirts at Trump rallies, these "reopen <insert state>" rallies. Trump has retweeted tweets from QAnon accounts, which they view and advertise as him supporting them. 

8 minutes ago, retrofade said:

It's becoming a lot larger and more visible these days. There have been people with QAnon shirts at Trump rallies, these "reopen <insert state>" rallies. Trump has retweeted tweets from QAnon accounts, which they view and advertise as him supporting them. 

Wow. That's some crazy shisno. How does so many ppl get so easily turned to such a bizarre conspiracy theory? There definitely are some weirdos out there....

8 minutes ago, retrofade said:

good people on both sides

22 minutes ago, Stealthlobo said:

Trump supporters here like to pretend they're not trump supporters. So who knows?

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

Perkins is nuts, which shows you that we have plenty of right-wing fanatics here in Oregon to go along with our better-known left-wing fanatics. Merkley is going to crush her in the general, though.

57 minutes ago, Stealthlobo said:

I guarantee some of them do though they won’t admit it....  and you wonder why I say Trump is an existential threat to borrow a retro term.   

• Like 4
  • Idiot 2
2 hours ago, AndroidAggie said:

i believe it.  wake up, sheeple.

I’ve never even heard of this until a few people here posted about it. But our lefty friends would like everyone to think it’s a large mainstream movement under Trump and the GOP.  But wait, there’s more! Behind Door #2 is the propaganda that white nationalism has gotten huge, along with Trump attending the secret meetings along with Putin in attendance when giving him instructions to carry out as a Russian agent, or more simple directives such as carrying out Russian collusion.