Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

Drudge Finds His Pollster To Reference To Ruin Trump

Matt Drudge is such a child. Even when he was on the extreme supporting Trump, it was a bit over the top even with my natural bias. He would only show Rasmussen Polls which were the highest at the time (that's no longer the case, several others like Gallup are now usually higher) instead of a legit average like RCP. I used to post Rasmussen all the time to get some of you worked up, but the RCP seems to be truly the most fair average with a good methodology and decent pollsters. And a lot of Drudge's article links that go to non-political stories are entertaining at times, but how many articles do you want to read like this: "Wife cuts off husbands penis for cheating, feeds it to the dog" kind of garbage. In today's edition, we have stories such as: "couple gets caught having sex on vacant NYC subway platform". 

Trump and Drudge are a lot alike having such big ego's. Now that Drudge decided he's tired of Trump, he's done the complete opposite and is trying his best to ruin him. So now, Drudge found himself a pollster that pretty much everyone thinks is a complete POS. American Research Group (ARG) is a lefty's dream of a pollster because they're so much alike. They both passionately hate Trump, and they're both completely full of shit. Even 538 has made statements that they think ARG is a terrible pollster. But the ARG Trump approval rating numbers for the last year are hilarious. Most of the time, they have Trump in the 30's. They've been as far off as about 13 points with the RCP Average which is an average of 8 or so of the most respected pollsters. Take March for example, ARG had an approval rating for Trump at 35% while there were single reputable pollsters like Gallup that were 15 to 18 points higher!! That's a monster spread, especially when Trump's base has remained very consistent in support. It usually doesn't move much. In 6 of the last 7 months, they only have Trump's approval rating on the economy in the 30's while he's normally in the 50's or higher in other reputable polls. 

https://americanresearchgroup.com

kat.jpg

1 hour ago, Nevada Convert said:

Matt Drudge is such a child. Even when he was on the extreme supporting Trump, it was a bit over the top even with my natural bias. He would only show Rasmussen Polls which were the highest at the time (that's no longer the case, several others like Gallup are now usually higher) instead of a legit average like RCP. I used to post Rasmussen all the time to get some of you worked up, but the RCP seems to be truly the most fair average with a good methodology and decent pollsters. And a lot of Drudge's article links that go to non-political stories are entertaining at times, but how many articles do you want to read like this: "Wife cuts off husbands penis for cheating, feeds it to the dog" kind of garbage. In today's edition, we have stories such as: "couple gets caught having sex on vacant NYC subway platform". 

Trump and Drudge are a lot alike having such big ego's. Now that Drudge decided he's tired of Trump, he's done the complete opposite and is trying his best to ruin him. So now, Drudge found himself a pollster that pretty much everyone thinks is a complete POS. American Research Group (ARG) is a lefty's dream of a pollster because they're so much alike. They both passionately hate Trump, and they're both completely full of shit. Even 538 has made statements that they think ARG is a terrible pollster. But the ARG Trump approval rating numbers for the last year are hilarious. Most of the time, they have Trump in the 30's. They've been as far off as about 13 points with the RCP Average which is an average of 8 or so of the most respected pollsters. Take March for example, ARG had an approval rating for Trump at 35% while there were single reputable pollsters like Gallup that were 15 to 18 points higher!! That's a monster spread, especially when Trump's base has remained very consistent in support. It usually doesn't move much. In 6 of the last 7 months, they only have Trump's approval rating on the economy in the 30's while he's normally in the 50's or higher in other reputable polls. 

https://americanresearchgroup.com

So while I could care less about your polls, I am curious why Drudge now hates Trump.

2 hours ago, sactowndog said:

So while I could care less about your polls, I am curious why Drudge now hates Trump.

No one really knows for sure, but word has it he did a search on Google and found a couple of your posts, and that’s all it took. You’re an animal, good job. 👍

kat.jpg