Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sdsuphilip4

Sports but OT: Draft Day College Basketball 2020 (windows pc game)

First this is Windows only. Something I've gotten into in my spare time is Draft Day College Basketball 2020. A twitter friend suggested it to me and I love it. Basically what it is is a simulation game, if you enjoyed recruiting in the old ncaa basketball games you will enjoy it here. You are basically the HC of a program, you can start at a bunch of different levels and as your team has success your coaching abilities improved and you can get better offers. You can start at Amateur/Rookie/Average and 2 other higher levels. What I am currently doing is start at average, you have 5 different coaching grades, including offensive ability, defensive ability, scouting, recruiting, and player development. 

You also set your potential ability at peak, if you do it custom you can make all 5 of your potential abilities at 100. When you get job offers after finalizing the levels do not take a assistant job, i once tried to toy with it but you can't send out recruiting offers if you are an assistant.  Remember this is a simulation game so you do not play games but can coach the games if you'd like (or have AI coach them and simulate it). It's really fun and no this is not in anyway a ad but a suggestion, the game is on https://www.wolverinestudios.com/draft-day-sports-college-basketball-simulation/      for 35$. If you go through with it after you install it go get the mod version which has actually correct team names, logos, and coaches (tho not players). After that for any new association you play you need to click on default file, there will be 5 options, the bottom one will be the best one. Mod Version is here https://www.wolverinestudios.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=319&t=31339&sid=a18f50525b14d5f2ed3ba8feac2b8d5c