Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GoState99755

MWBoard CLEARING HOUSE: Mail-Order Sites for CV-19 Hygiene Products IN-STOCK

¿Found any reputable on-line suppliers selling any of the following in-stock -or- 3-wks-or-less delivery recently?:

*  Nitrile Gloves

*  Masks w/filter sleeves

*  Lysol Airesol Cans

*  Disinfectant Wipes

Any tips would be greatly appreciated. My current Trial 'n' Error method is very time consuming & ineffective. 

TIA 

5 hours ago, GoState99755 said:

¿Found any reputable on-line suppliers selling any of the following in-stock -or- 3-wks-or-less delivery recently?:

*  Nitrile Gloves

*  Lysol Airesol Cans

*  Disinfectant Wipes

Any tips would be greatly appreciated. My current Trial 'n' Error method is very time consuming & ineffective. 

TIA 

Why would we tell you? It goes: #1 Family first, #2 close friends second,.................................
................................... and way down around #11,348 is you. 

kat.jpg

5 hours ago, GoState99755 said:

*  Nitrile Gloves

*  Lysol Airesol Cans

*  Disinfectant Wipes

TIA 

My humble suggestions/lessons learned:

1. Early bird gets the worm. To get wipes or (aerosol) disinfectant spray I've had to be in line when a store opens (everything else I've been able to source online).

2. Buy the max they'll allow you to buy so you can avoid unnecessarily standing in lines. If a SKU is in stock and there is enough, drop your stuff off in the car and return for more.

3. Check online sites often - something that is "currently unavailable" now may show in stock or accepting orders later.

4. Plan online purchases on a 4-6 week delivery cycle. Think of it like when you used to order shit via snail mail as a kid and had to wait 6-8 weeks for delivery.

5. Hit up your network. I've been able to source N95s from friends. And I have a couple friends that always ask if we need anything before they hit up stores (and vice versa).

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

4 hours ago, TheSanDiegan said:

1. Early bird gets the worm. To get wipes or (aerosol) disinfectant spray I've had to be in line when a store opens (everything else I've been able to source online).

2. Buy the max they'll allow you to buy so you can avoid unnecessarily standing in lines. If a SKU is in stock and there is enough, drop your stuff off in the car and return for more.

3. Check online sites often - something that is "currently unavailable" now may show in stock or accepting orders later.

4. Plan online purchases on a 4-6 week delivery cycle. Think of it like when you used to order shit via snail mail as a kid and had to wait 6-8 weeks for delivery.

5. Hit up your network. I've been able to source N95s from friends. And I have a couple friends that always ask if we need anything before they hit up stores (and vice versa).

I guess there's enough arrogant bastards like yourself, no wonder the rest of us can't find any.

110926run_defense710.jpg

3 hours ago, modestobulldog said:

I guess there's enough arrogant bastards like yourself, no wonder the rest of us can't find any.

Most high-demand SKUs are limited to one per person, and usually there aren't enough to merit a return trip into the store. We don't hoard; for instance, we (try to) keep two unopened cans of disinfectant wipes on hand - this gives us a 1+1 supply which also allows us to meet a friend or family member's need in a pinch.

I have nitrite gloves arriving tomorrow I ordered online a month ago. We all adapt and/or adjust accordingly.

A buddy of mine has a source and has been importing all of that stuff including KN-95 masks and hand sanitizer in large quantities and I've been making some scratch on the side getting finder fees for linking him up with buyers...but it's gotta be very large orders only.. (500-1000+ masks for example)

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

On 5/21/2020 at 5:15 PM, TheSanDiegan said:

I was skimming through some hoarder tip posts on another site, and one dude had info. on some killer super sanitary K95 quality douches that have been designed for post C19, so let me know and I’ll give you the link. 

kat.jpg

14 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

I was skimming through some hoarder tip posts on another site, and one dude had info. on some killer super sanitary K95 quality douches that have been designed for post C19, so let me know and I’ll give you the link. 

When I first read this I read K5James quality douches for some reason.

9 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

You're a K95 quality douche. :ph34r:

46 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

That’s simply called denial. Your competition isn’t interested in stocking up on N95 quality douches like you are. 

One of you is more than enough. There's no need to "stock up."

Plus, did you just "I know you are but what am I" me? Okay, PeeWee.

44 minutes ago, TheSanDiegan said:

One of you is more than enough. There's no need to "stock up."

Plus, did you just "I know you are but what am I" me? Okay, PeeWee.

You're the one declaring that you're locked up naked with socks. Just be thankful you're not Locked Up Abroad and naked with just socks. All of those douches of yours would sure come in handy to cover yourself up.

kat.jpg

4 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

You're the one declaring that you're locked up naked with socks. Just be thankful you're not Locked Up Abroad and naked with just socks. All of those douches of yours would sure come in handy to cover yourself up.

You sure seem to have a hard on for my bottles of apocalypse vinaigrette.