Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RogueStout

Boise State will be playing Football this Fall

19 hours ago, broncobob said:

I love college 😍 rivalries.

Unfortunately Boise (not a state) doesn't consider WY as a rivalry.  Part of that is our own fault I understand that.  However right now it's either us or air farce in the SEC mountain.  I think we are still climbing and will only get tougher the next several years.  Can't wait!

2 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

So like every other Aztec football game where 17k show up and they announce 35k?

There enough tarps already in storage to really effectively social distance.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

17 hours ago, Wyoguns said:

Unfortunately Boise (not a state) doesn't consider WY as a rivalry.  Part of that is our own fault I understand that.  However right now it's either us or air farce in the SEC mountain.  I think we are still climbing and will only get tougher the next several years.  Can't wait!

9E6F3245-76B5-4924-9579-5AF51F40E283.jpeg.052cbb2ad7f795d5322b40ff4c9fe5a0.jpeg

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

18 hours ago, Wyoguns said:

Unfortunately Boise (not a state) doesn't consider WY as a rivalry.  

I’d be surprised if even a handful of Poke fans consider Boise State a Rival.

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

21 minutes ago, RogueStout said:

Sports rivalry aside, they talk a lot of restaurant shit. Seeing people in airports wearing brown and yellow t-shirts with this printed on front is a little over the top:

Paris

Milan 

Laramie

New York

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

24 minutes ago, RogueStout said:

True because we have a lot of history with the lambs and air force.  But, and I hate to say it, to be the best you have to...ahh nevermind!  Screw the donkeys!  

1 minute ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Sports rivalry aside, they talk a lot of restaurant shit. Seeing people in airports wearing brown and yellow t-shirts with this printed on front is a little over the top:

Paris

Milan 

Laramie

New York

Well we are close enough to the superior lifestyle state that some of that has rubbed off on us Wyomingites and our dining scene!

5 hours ago, Wyoguns said:

🖕🖕🖕. Well we have to start somewhere!  I'm optimistic about my Pokes this year.

Wyo could have a real good season provided your offense can score more than 10 a game. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

2 hours ago, madmartigan said:

Wyo could have a real good season provided your offense can score more than 10 a game. 

Going to boil down to QB play.  Online will be huge and good.  Loaded at running back....I feel our receivers will be better.  But...if we can't complete a damn pass because our QB throws missiles to everybody it may all be for not.