Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

Pelosi: “Trump has doggy doo on his shoes”

The left whines about Trump saying childish things which he certainly does at times. However, if you’re going to be ripping on him for it, you better be taking the high road and being a grown up. But the reality is that whether it’s left activists, politicians, hopeless partisans, this part of the left has always been extremely childish and dishonest. Bush used to take the high road thinking he would be recognized as the adult in the room, and then got pummeled for not at least defending himself. There’s obviously a middle ground the next GOP prez needs to take. But the preachy hypocrisy from the left is nothing new.

Trump just needs to say that he heard about how bad the condition of her district was and when he stopped by to check it out, he couldn’t avoid stepping in crap just to walk. Nancy still doesn’t realize that the crap on her sidewalks and streets is human, not doggy doo. 

It reminds me of the time when Pelosi’s GOP opponent recently organized a big sidewalk clean up day in her district obviously and had some serious power washing equipment to get a lot done with dozens of volunteers. And guess who showed up to shut them down? Antifa of course, and a big thug told the GOP candidate to get lost or when the cameras shut off he was going to knock him out and destroy him. Note to self for future jokes: Antifa enjoys human shit all over the place,  

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-pelosi/pelosi-quips-that-trump-has-doggy-doo-on-his-shoes-in-ongoing-spat-idUSKBN22W38G

kat.jpg

I have no love lost for Nancy Pelosi. None whatsoever. But her Trump burns are epic. She knows exactly how to get under his skin. The proof is in the pudding. 

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

2 minutes ago, smltwnrckr said:

I have no love lost for Nancy Pelosi. None whatsoever. But her Trump burns are epic. She knows exactly how to get under his skin. The proof is in the pudding. 

He really does need to hire somebody to give him the words to address her comments.  She's such an easy target, and she gets away with so much.

5 hours ago, smltwnrckr said:

Dude, they both know how to get under each other’s skin. Don’t kid yourself. And neither have burns that are worth a shit. You’re just as childish as Trump and Nancy, and since you’re a hopeless partisan, hers are epic. 😂😂 Give me a freak’n break. She can’t even talk without having facial spasms and a weird tone in her voice or stops and loses her train of thought completely, kind of like Biden. No, she sucks at everything she does. She’s in her 80’s for God’s sake. They need mandatory retirement ages for Congress and the presidency. 

kat.jpg

5 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Dude, they both know how to get under each other’s skin. Don’t kid yourself. And neither have burns that are worth a shit. You’re just as childish as Trump and Nancy, and since you’re a hopeless partisan, hers are epic. 😂😂 Give me a freak’n break. She can’t even talk without having facial spasms and a weird tone in her voice or stops and loses her train of thought completely, kind of like Biden. No, she sucks at everything she does. She’s in her 80’s for God’s sake. They need mandatory retirement ages for Congress and the presidency. 

You calling me partisan never gets old. It's funny every time.

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

2 hours ago, NorCalCoug said:

Yep, “doggy doo” burns...  EPIC!!!  :blink:

Doggy doo wasn't particularly good... but she basically infantilizes him. And he reacts in kind. It's funny. 

Poli Sci 201: Continuing to Back Donald Trump

Students taking this course will learn how one can continue to support a president who has shown himself to be little more than a crass, uninformed buffoon. It will delve into the previously nonexistent concept of whataboutism and the many ways that concept has been rehashed in an effort to portray Trump's opponents as being as foolish as he always looks. Prerequisite: Having voted for the schmuck in 2016 and being able to admit to it.

15 hours ago, smltwnrckr said:

Yeah her comments on hydroxychloroquine were epic... very concerned about the President ... at high risk due to his age... and uhm morbid obesity.... :lol:

15 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

The left whines about Trump saying childish things which he certainly does at times. However, if you’re going to be ripping on him for it, you better be taking the high road and being a grown up. But the reality is that whether it’s left activists, politicians, hopeless partisans, this part of the left has always been extremely childish and dishonest. Bush used to take the high road thinking he would be recognized as the adult in the room, and then got pummeled for not at least defending himself. There’s obviously a middle ground the next GOP prez needs to take. But the preachy hypocrisy from the left is nothing new.

Trump just needs to say that he heard about how bad the condition of her district was and when he stopped by to check it out, he couldn’t avoid stepping in crap just to walk. Nancy still doesn’t realize that the crap on her sidewalks and streets is human, not doggy doo. 

It reminds me of the time when Pelosi’s GOP opponent recently organized a big sidewalk clean up day in her district obviously and had some serious power washing equipment to get a lot done with dozens of volunteers. And guess who showed up to shut them down? Antifa of course, and a big thug told the GOP candidate to get lost or when the cameras shut off he was going to knock him out and destroy him. Note to self for future jokes: Antifa enjoys human shit all over the place,  

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-pelosi/pelosi-quips-that-trump-has-doggy-doo-on-his-shoes-in-ongoing-spat-idUSKBN22W38G

¿"big Sidewalk Clean-Up Day" -or- Eviction Day?

10 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

Yeah her comments on hydroxychloroquine were epic... very concerned about the President ... at high risk due to his age... and uhm morbid obesity.... :lol:

Oh ya...my Harvard/UCSF educated Cardiologist says that crap is rough on your heart...

10 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Her tits are WAY perkier than DJT's saggy mammaries...

53 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

Although it has to be really difficult to be the House majority leader in the Era of Trump, Nancy has been lowering herself to our fake president's level recently and that's a really bad look for such a classy lady.

BTW, has anybody else been wondering whether Pelosi and McConnell may have made peace with each other during this pandemic?

2 minutes ago, SUDSFan said:

Although it has to be really difficult to be the House majority leader in the Era of Trump, Nancy has been lowering herself to our fake president's level recently and that's a really bad look for such a classy lady.

BTW, has anybody else been wondering whether Pelosi and McConnell may have made peace with each other during this pandemic?

Pelosi a classy lady????

ZUeCbT5.gif

v0icAvfW.jpg

4 minutes ago, SUDSFan said:

I am not a fan of Pelosi either.  The whole SF Dem machine wrinkles my nose.  So if those two want to mud wrestle for our enjoyment I say have at it