Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

robe

Trump goes after Obama. Big risk???

I have remained mostly silent on this but that is coming to an end.  The Obama admin likley actively sabotaged Trumps admin and got him impeached.  This is a clear contempt to the voters and system that put him there.

Obama broke the traditional cooperative handover of power and that is a huge deal in this country...or it should be.  He wasted  3 yrs of our country's time and did incalculable damage to us.

Trump knows way more about this than we do so i give him the benifit of the doubt. 

Obama himself may not have broken any laws but what he probably did deliberately damaged this country.  Many have always questioned Obama on his "feelings " towards our country. 

Assuming this crap coming out is true, it is treasonous in spirit and O needs to at least be publically shamed over this....the media wont do it.

We can only hope that Trumps response to Obama will be reciprocal to the facts as they come out. 

Trump can't stand to be criticized. Obama criticized him, so Trump's going after Obama.

Granted, Obama broke an unspoken rule that a former president shouldn't criticize a sitting president. But that was a strategic move from Obama, as the Democrats see themselves losing the election unless something drastic happens.

I believe Obama wants to goad Trump. I also believe it won't have the impact Obama hopes for. Yeah, Trump will go all crazy, but that's par for the course.

11 minutes ago, CV147 said:

Trump can't stand to be criticized. Obama criticized him, so Trump's going after Obama.

Granted, Obama broke an unspoken rule that a former president shouldn't criticize a sitting president. But that was a strategic move from Obama, as the Democrats see themselves losing the election unless something drastic happens.

I believe Obama wants to goad Trump. I also believe it won't have the impact Obama hopes for. Yeah, Trump will go all crazy, but that's par for the course.

True, but I think its more than just a criticism.  Obama hates trump just slightly more than the folks who put him in office.

I believe Obama had a big hand in the whole Russian collusion thing and spying on the Trump campaign. Trump has reason to be totally pissed off, however I agree it sure doesn’t help with black voters to get in a pissing match with Obama. 

13 hours ago, robe said:

https://apple.news/AXuDu_pRUTOCYTPjiAx78jQ

I’m not sure about this strategy.  Even I like Obama. Why attack Obama at this point. The base is already fire up. What does this get you now.

Uh, you do realize Trump has been attacking and blaming Obama for 3 1/2 years now, and making up crap about him for years prior?

Obama didn't even name names (not that he was wrong). But that's all it took to send the orange menace into another meltdown.

2 hours ago, Jackrabbit said:

I have remained mostly silent on this but that is coming to an end.  The Obama admin likley actively sabotaged Trumps admin and got him impeached.  This is a clear contempt to the voters and system that put him there.

Obama broke the traditional cooperative handover of power and that is a huge deal in this country...or it should be.  He wasted  3 yrs of our country's time and did incalculable damage to us.

Trump knows way more about this than we do so i give him the benifit of the doubt. 

Obama himself may not have broken any laws but what he probably did deliberately damaged this country.  Many have always questioned Obama on his "feelings " towards our country. 

Assuming this crap coming out is true, it is treasonous in spirit and O needs to at least be publically shamed over this....the media wont do it.

We can only hope that Trumps response to Obama will be reciprocal to the facts as they come out. 

Here Rabbit...I'm in a generous mood today

image.png.a2c36eca6abafa7e8a0d31125a8006bd.png

15 hours ago, robe said:

https://apple.news/AXuDu_pRUTOCYTPjiAx78jQ

I’m not sure about this strategy.  Even I like Obama. Why attack Obama at this point. The base is already fire up. What does this get you now.

He's starting to show signs of desperation by throwing shit like this against the wall to see what sticks.  Expect to see a hell of a lot more in the next few months.  Outside of his gullible base, I think the majority of voters have him figured out anyway. 

4 hours ago, Jackrabbit said:

So you are OK with the way one admin transferred power to another? 

I know you guys dont wear hats because its too hard with your head in the sand.

Just to answer your question.  Yes I am.  Even your own legal guy, Turley, clearly stated sufficient grounds existed for the FBI to start a Russian investigation.  

If the current administration, Republican or Democrat, feels the incoming administration has possibly been compromised in some manner, they should absolutely be briefed and should be cautious in turning over national security information.  Once that information has been compromised it can’t be retained and real people could be killed.  This statement shouldn’t be a partisan issue and should be standard operating procedure.   That doesn’t mean I agree with the FBI setting a trap in terms of Flynn lying to the FBI.   But this partisan bullshit that Obama was out to get Trump is just crap.  Obama was doing his damm job protecting the interests of the country.  

4 hours ago, sactowndog said:

Just to answer your question.  Yes I am.  Even your own legal guy, Turley, clearly stated sufficient grounds existed for the FBI to start a Russian investigation.  

If the current administration, Republican or Democrat, feels the incoming administration has possibly been compromised in some manner, they should absolutely be briefed and should be cautious in turning over national security information.  Once that information has been compromised it can’t be retained and real people could be killed.  This statement shouldn’t be a partisan issue and should be standard operating procedure.   That doesn’t mean I agree with the FBI setting a trap in terms of Flynn lying to the FBI.   But this partisan bullshit that Obama was out to get Trump is just crap.  Obama was doing his damm job protecting the interests of the country.  

If what I read was correct, the only thing the initial investigation/interview was based on an uptick of communication between Flynn and the Russian Ambassador....and that was pretty thin.  The FBI agents said in their real  report that Flynn didnt do anything wrong and the investigation should have been dropped then and there....then Comey and company corrupted the whole fiasco from there.

8 hours ago, Jackrabbit said:

So you are OK with the way one admin transferred power to another? 

I know you guys dont wear hats because its too hard with your head in the sand.

...Yes? This wasn't some clinton to bush stuff. It was professional.

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

1 hour ago, Jackrabbit said:

If what I read was correct, the only thing the initial investigation/interview was based on an uptick of communication between Flynn and the Russian Ambassador....and that was pretty thin.  The FBI agents said in their real  report that Flynn didnt do anything wrong and the investigation should have been dropped then and there....then Comey and company corrupted the whole fiasco from there.

I think you need to read more than Fox News.   Go back and read Turley’s statement before the House Committee.  It’s clear the Soviets interfered and was a legitimate question if they colluded with a US entity.  

13 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

I believe Obama had a big hand in the whole Russian collusion thing and spying on the Trump campaign. Trump has reason to be totally pissed off, however I agree it sure doesn’t help with black voters to get in a pissing match with Obama. 

Ya but he is just securing the good ole boy vote by doing this. He wants to open the country up because his good ole boys won’t mail in their votes.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

Trump has done a lot of good.  I know folks hate to hear that, but he killed unemployment prior to Covid, he got the US out of some very bad deals with Iran, the Climate Accord, etc..  He was making big inroads on trade policy, including killing (with plans to rewrite) the TPP, and redoing NAFTA with the US as an equal member.  He survived the most severe political colonoscopy ever administered in this country.  Inroads with N. Korea (admittedly minimal), and a strong plan to reduce our participation in Afghanistan.  Lot's of streamlining of unnecessary regulations that benefited the economy.  Plenty of other accomplishments.

He should stay away from the Obama stuff.  That's just petty.  He needs to run on being Trump, not the anti-Obama.

My thoughts on Trump haven't changed.  He does good stuff, and then he screws it all up by opening his piehole.

On 5/20/2020 at 1:42 PM, aztech said:

He's starting to show signs of desperation by throwing shit like this against the wall to see what sticks.  Expect to see a hell of a lot more in the next few months.  Outside of his gullible base, I think the majority of voters have him figured out anyway. 

We hope so.

I'm no Dem, lover of Obama,  or old Joe, but the Donald is Garbage Time.

I thought the Nixon admin was the most corrupt and criminal Presidency in my lifetime. Four more years of the Orange Menace may change my thinking.

The sad part is, both the Dems and R's have put up horrible candidates the last two elections.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor