Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDSUfan

Please Do This... LOL

It seems as if the Democrats have never heard of the 1st Rule of Holes

https://lidblog.com/impeach-trump-again/

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

59 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

It’s all about gaining power and Dems will go to any extreme to get it. And shoot themselves in the foot while doing so. Then they turn around and wonder why guys like Trump get elected. 

You mean like gerrymandering districts? Or reducing participation in our democracy by making it harder for citizens to vote? Or stacking the judicial branch with partisan shills? Or politicizing institutional pillars of our democracy like the FBI or DOJ? Or firing apolitical watchdogs to marginalize oversight? You mean like those extremes? :rolleyes:

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

2 minutes ago, TheSanDiegan said:

You mean like gerrymandering districts? Or reducing participation in our democracy by making it harder for citizens to vote? Or stacking the judicial branch with partisan shills? Or politicizing institutional pillars of our democracy like the FBI or DOJ? Or firing apolitical watchdogs to marginalize oversight? You mean like those extremes? :rolleyes:

Dude, both parties gerrymander their asses off, and GTFOH with your bitching about stacking the judiciary. Again, both parties do it. Both parties have weaponized the IRS (Nixon, Obama) both did the same with the FBI. Both parties are responsible for the shit sandwich we have to eat every day. Your high horse is nothing more than a miniature one standing on a bigger pile of horseshit

3 hours ago, sean327 said:

Dude, both parties gerrymander their asses off, and GTFOH with your bitching about stacking the judiciary. Again, both parties do it. Both parties have weaponized the IRS (Nixon, Obama) both did the same with the FBI. Both parties are responsible for the shit sandwich we have to eat every day. Your high horse is nothing more than a miniature one standing on a bigger pile of horseshit

Are you f*cking high? Here, let me reality for you. Because you're categorically full of shit.

Two f*cking words: Merrick Garland. Maybe the news takes a bit longer to simmer in through the Yuma heat, but the GOF*ckingP stalled out the Merrick Garland nomination - a moderate Republican for whom they had a collective broner before he was nominated by Obama - so they could wait and nominate someone more partisan in their politics.

And the IRS scandal was investigated an nauseum and it was conclusively found the issue began - end ended - at the regional level. Furthermore, the second IG report showed the IRS targeted organization that leaned both left and right, so you can stow the "Obama something something" bullshit (link).

And you're straight smoking crack if you think that gerrymandering - or the efforts to overturn them - don't heavily skew on partisan lines. The effort to bring in the courts to regulate gerrymandering was rejected by SCOTUS 5-4. Every. single. conservative justice voted against it. Wake the f*ck up. From that hippy publication Business Insider:

Analysis: Partisan gerrymandering has benefited Republicans more than Democrats

The analysis found four times as many states with Republican-skewed state House or Assembly districts than Democratic ones. Among the two dozen most populated states that determine the vast majority of Congress, there were nearly three times as many with Republican-tilted U.S. House districts.

D'oh.

From the article: 

Obviously, they don’t care about this country if they want to put us through another bogus [sic] impeachment.

I'd say this about the Republicans:

Obviously, they don't care about this country if they want to reelect Donald Trump.

2 hours ago, TheSanDiegan said:

Are you f*cking high? Here, let me reality for you. Because you're categorically full of shit.

Two f*cking words: Merrick Garland. Maybe the news takes a bit longer to simmer in through the Yuma heat, but the GOF*ckingP stalled out the Merrick Garland nomination - a moderate Republican for whom they had a collective broner before he was nominated by Obama - so they could wait and nominate someone more partisan in their politics.

And the IRS scandal was investigated an nauseum and it was conclusively found the issue began - end ended - at the regional level. Furthermore, the second IG report showed the IRS targeted organization that leaned both left and right, so you can stow the "Obama something something" bullshit (link).

And you're straight smoking crack if you think that gerrymandering - or the efforts to overturn them - don't heavily skew on partisan lines. The effort to bring in the courts to regulate gerrymandering was rejected by SCOTUS 5-4. Every. single. conservative justice voted against it. Wake the f*ck up. From that hippy publication Business Insider:

D'oh.

While I think Trump is very dangerous, let’s not forget the Supreme Court packing plan put forth by Roosevelt when he didn’t like the decisions.  

You are right about the IRS scandal and the IG report.   And I think anyone would be hard stretched to justify the things Trump has done in terms of misusing emergency powers to redirect Congressional authorizations, firing of AG’s, using US assets for personal purposes, etc.  

I think you can both be correct.  Both parties strive to exercise power but Trump has crossed lines no President has dared to cross. The concerning point is he did these behaviors in his first term.  Presidents are more inclined to cross lines in their 2nd Term so god forbid what we shall see if Trump wins.   

9 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

While I think Trump is very dangerous, let’s not forget the Supreme Court packing plan put forth by Roosevelt when he didn’t like the decisions.  

You are right about the IRS scandal and the IG report.   And I think anyone would be hard stretched to justify the things Trump has done in terms of misusing emergency powers to redirect Congressional authorizations, firing of AG’s, using US assets for personal purposes, etc.  

I think you can both be correct.  Both parties strive to exercise power but Trump has crossed lines no President has dared to cross. The concerning point is he did these behaviors in his first term.  Presidents are more inclined to cross lines in their 2nd Term so god forbid what we shall see if Trump wins.   

That was my point, both parties suck donkey balls. Calling me a Trump supporter is pretty +++++ing funny though. It must help@TheSanDiegan sleep better at night.

29 minutes ago, sean327 said:

That was my point, both parties suck donkey balls. Calling me a Trump supporter is pretty +++++ing funny though. It must help@TheSanDiegan sleep better at night.

Just to be devil's advocate here, I didn't see him call you a Trump supporter. Maybe it was in a different thread though.

5 hours ago, TheSanDiegan said:

C'mon man, this isn't an Obama thread.

5 hours ago, TheSanDiegan said:

How could you possibly be so wrong on all of those? Are you too much of a hopeless partisan to realize that both parties are guilty of doing a lot of the same things?

kat.jpg

3 hours ago, sean327 said:

Well he is correct also.  You are absolutely wrong to equivocate what Trump has done with previous administrations.   It’s like saying everyone speeds when someone drives down the highway at over 100 mph.   It’s BS and you know better than that.  Trump has done lots of shit no other President would consider because they respect things more than themselves.  

16 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

Well he is correct also.  You are absolutely wrong to equivocate what Trump has done with previous administrations.   It’s like saying everyone speeds when someone drives down the highway at over 100 mph.   It’s BS and you know better than that.  Trump has done lots of shit no other President would consider because they respect things more than themselves.  

Name one

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

2 minutes ago, SDSUfan said:

Name one

Using Government resources for his personal gain

Using the emergency declaration to usurp Congress’s power of the purse 

Firing a string of Inspector Generals for no valid reason against signed law and restricting Congressional power for oversight.  

Obstructing justice in the Mueller investigation. 

Refusing to release tax returns or put assets in a blind trust to avoid conflict of interest 

41 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

Using Government resources for his personal gain

Using the emergency declaration to usurp Congress’s power of the purse 

Firing a string of Inspector Generals for no valid reason against signed law and restricting Congressional power for oversight.  

Obstructing justice in the Mueller investigation. 

Refusing to release tax returns or put assets in a blind trust to avoid conflict of interest 

Show your work.

I mean, ALL of this is bullshit but if you can at least post some sort of nominally credible link, I might give you partial credit.

-Richard Feynman

-P.J. O’Rourke

17 minutes ago, SDSUfan said:

Show your work.

I mean, ALL of this is bullshit but if you can at least post some sort of nominally credible link, I might give you partial credit.

Do your own research.  It’s widely available on the web.  You are a Trumper who it doesn’t matter what you see and I’ve got better things to do than waste my time. 

17 hours ago, retrofade said:

Just to be devil's advocate here, I didn't see him call you a Trump supporter. Maybe it was in a different thread though.

I did in my original reply but edited the post soon after once I realized that was a bridge too far and that I like @sean327 too much to put that on him. 

38 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

There’s no point in wasting your breath.. Any Trump supporter that’s still in board after the lies and mega corruption the last 3.5 years will accept and justify literally anything.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/31325894/ns/us_news-giving/t/obama-fires-americorps-inspector-general/#.XsVzqMB7kuV

-Richard Feynman

-P.J. O’Rourke