Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Mano said:

Source?

It’s just Twitter speculation because Pence hasn’t been seen today. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There’s a sporting chance that one of our major party old af candidates will die from a virus before the election. That’s really wild. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, mugtang said:

It’s just Twitter speculation because Pence hasn’t been seen today. 

I hope Pence doesn't have the coronavirus. But if he does it shouldn't be a surprise. It can take up to 14 days before it triggers symptoms. 

Coronavirus: Wearing mask is for people who don't want to die ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pelosi is 2 ventilators away from taking over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Nevada6077 said:

Word is starting to leak out of the WH, I knew it.

The only thing that’s leaking out is that nasty stuff from your diaper. 

  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Warbow said:

Pelosi is 2 ventilators from taking over.

The GOP will be propping up Trump and Pence like they did in the Weekend at Bernie’s flick before they let Pelosi take over. 

If Pence goes down, Trump could name a new VP immediately. If Trump went down and Pence took over, Pence could appoint a new VP.  If they both crashed and burned at the same time, Pelosi would be it and we’d be fvcked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

The GOP will be propping up Trump and Pence like they did in the Weekend at Bernie’s flick before they let Pelosi take over. 

If Pence goes down, Trump could name a new VP immediately. If Trump went down and Pence took over, Pence could appoint a new VP.  If they both crashed and burned at the same time, Pelosi would be it and we’d be fvcked.

Phuck that  would be awesome for her to take over! the entire country could be like cali. Wish they all could be California girls!!!!!

 

  • Idiot 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Warbow said:

Pelosi is 2 ventilators from taking over.

And if the election is pushed off long enough, we’re 8 months away from Leahy or Grassley taking over.

Maybe we should stop electing people decomposing before our eyes as our political leaders.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Maybe anybody over 65 should be eliminated from office, period. That right there would clean house and we could start over. 

I am in 

  • Like 1
  • Idiot 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

If Pence goes down, Trump could name a new VP immediately. If Trump went down and Pence took over, Pence could appoint a new VP. 

The 25th amendment says "Whenever there is a vacancy in the office of the Vice President, the President shall nominate a Vice President who shall take office upon confirmation by a majority vote of both Houses of Congress."

That would be a Congressional spectacle to watch.

 

  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Nevada6077 said:

Phuck that  would be awesome for her to take over! the entire country could be like cali. Wish they all could be California girls!!!!!

 

California is in the same condition as your leaking diaper that’s now getting all over yourself. Normal girls don’t find any redeeming value in that shit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Age isn’t so much the issue. It’s more about how they’re actually functioning. You may love or hate what Trump says, but with only 5 hours of sleep usually every night, the stress level he deals with and being in his 70’s, you’d think he’d collapse after a few days. Bernie has a lot of energy too. Then you have people like Biden that just have genes that want to close up shop early. I recently saw an interview of one of the last D-Day survivors and this guy didn’t sound or look sleepy, he was sharp as a tack and had quick and concise answers. And he never misspoke or had to correct himself. He was in his mid 90’s. If you couldn’t see him and just heard him talking, he could’ve passed as a son of Biden. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, FresnoFacts said:

The 25th amendment says "Whenever there is a vacancy in the office of the Vice President, the President shall nominate a Vice President who shall take office upon confirmation by a majority vote of both Houses of Congress."

That would be a Congressional spectacle to watch.

 

And it would be a shame.  A president should be free to select whoever he or she wants to be their VP without having to bow to the opposing political party.  If Pence or Trump were forced out of office due to Covid-19 or some other incident, they should be allowed to select whoever they want as their VP.  They certainly aren’t going to nominate a democrat to fill that void. And keeping it open to play politics would cause irreparable harm to the republic imo. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, FresnoFacts said:

The 25th amendment says "Whenever there is a vacancy in the office of the Vice President, the President shall nominate a Vice President who shall take office upon confirmation by a majority vote of both Houses of Congress."

That would be a Congressional spectacle to watch.

 

It would look pretty ugly for the dems to block a woman for VP.  Nikki Haley would be the perfect candidate and is a likely nominee for 2024 anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, mugtang said:

And it would be a shame.  A president should be free to select whoever he or she wants to be their VP without having to bow to the opposing political party.  If Pence or Trump were forced out of office due to Covid-19 or some other incident, they should be allowed to select whoever they want as their VP.  They certainly aren’t going to nominate a democrat to fill that void. And keeping it open to play politics would cause irreparable harm to the republic imo. 

Do you mean like holding up a Supreme Court nomination in the name of politics? Asking for a friend. ;)

 

  • Cheers 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Age isn’t so much the issue. It’s more about how they’re actually functioning. You may love or hate what Trump says, but with only 5 hours of sleep usually every night, the stress level he deals with and being in his 70’s, you’d think he’d collapse after a few days. Bernie has a lot of energy too. Then you have people like Biden that just have genes that want to close up shop early. I recently saw an interview of one of the last D-Day survivors and this guy didn’t sound or look sleepy, he was sharp as a tack and had quick and concise answers. And he never misspoke or had to correct himself. He was in his mid 90’s. If you couldn’t see him and just heard him talking, he could’ve passed as a son of Biden. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, FresnoFacts said:

The 25th amendment says "Whenever there is a vacancy in the office of the Vice President, the President shall nominate a Vice President who shall take office upon confirmation by a majority vote of both Houses of Congress."

That would be a Congressional spectacle to watch.

 

Damn, I forgot about that. That sucks. It makes no sense in today’s political climate. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, retrofade said:

 

And even still, he’s about 50 times smarter than you are. 😂👍 I’ll be surprised if anyone ever surpasses Obama as having the worst gaffe of all time. I’ll be surprised if anyone one comes close. For every gaffe Trump makes, Biden manufactures at least 20. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×