Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

I am no longer a moderator.

8 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

How much did Mug pay you to help him run his board? 

I paid him in positive comments specifically about the size of his manhood 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

5 hours ago, mugtang said:

I paid him in positive comments specifically about the size of his manhood 

That's What She Said GIF - MichaelScott TheOffice ThatsWhatSheSaid ...

2 hours ago, Maynard Delecto said:

Update time

He's still not a mod. This means he can troll you and point out how stupid you sound most of the time.

3 hours ago, Los_Aztecas said:

He's still not a mod. This means he can troll you and point out how stupid you sound most of the time.

You seem to know a lot so you probably work at the same F500 as @halfmanhalfbronco

Is he still wheeling and dealing there or did he go all taters and have to resign like he did after the blm thread?

ezgif-5-959914ff2250.gif.f0cc4fc558f5a154dc6ff5904c80bf34.gif

11 minutes ago, Maynard Delecto said:

You seem to know a lot so you probably work at the same F500 as @halfmanhalfbronco

Is he still wheeling and dealing there or did he go all taters and have to resign like he did after the blm thread?

some dog shit on my sandal seems to know a lot compared to you maynard

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Just now, Maynard Delecto said:

Your sandals match your brains then #sh1tferbrains

my sandals aren't made of dog shit maynard. they are soiled with dog shit. That is clear both explicitly and from context. 

stuff like this does not help your case

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Just now, happycamper said:

my sandals aren't made of dog shit maynard. they are soiled with dog shit. That is clear both explicitly and from context. 

stuff like this does not help your case

What helps my case is that I can manage to walk without stepping in sh't. Work on that then get back to us sh'tferbrains

ezgif-5-959914ff2250.gif.f0cc4fc558f5a154dc6ff5904c80bf34.gif

Just now, Maynard Delecto said:

What helps my case is that I can manage to walk without stepping in sh't. Work on that then get back to us sh'tferbrains

you step in shit every time you post numbnuts

27 minutes ago, retrofade said:

So, @halfmanhalfbronco, how does it feel to have a stalker of your very own?

He is understandably angry I pointed out where he gets all his talking "points" of the past 4 months from.  That seems to have really triggered him.

Let him vent.

On 5/14/2020 at 10:04 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

This is my resignation thread.

I volunteered to moderate the board to alleviate @mugtang's work load.  However since then I moved to a graveyard shift and am not really around during the days.  In addition, I am a poor fit as mod.  I am bomb thrower.  I can be a douche and even enjoy being one from time to time.  I say things I really should not, all too often.  I did a few things as mod I am proud of.  I gave Orange the boot.  I have tossed bans at members that wish violence on other posters.  The mod thing is just not my steeze.  You guys whine a lot.  

I love this board and this community has helped develop me during some critical times in my life.  You guys have seen me through some really rough times, and celebrated personal victories with me.  

I would ask a few things from you guys.  You do not need to be nice, sing songs and hold hands.  Just, be there for each other when it really counts and matters.  We have one life, one chance to touch as many lives as possible.  This human condition is a strange bird.  As we debate, fight, laugh and learn with one another never forget we are all just muddling through said condition and trying to make sense of things.  This does not mean we can not challenge each other, forcefully, passionately and even with some insults added in for pepper.  I know being challenged in such ways by many of you has made me a better thinker, slower to anger and more deliberate in my demeanor.  Not doing so, not going the extra mile to hopefully make people consider their beliefs and defend them would be disservice to this boards culture and, dare I say it, legacy of excellence.

We as a collective, are the best.

In the upcoming months, if you ever wonder where I am, know I am railing yer moms.

Love,

HMHB.

That's a great idea. It'll give you more time to fight the good fight and learn more about Marxism. 

kat.jpg

On 8/1/2020 at 9:01 PM, Maynard Delecto said:

Caramelized-Bananas-13.jpg.4a522c74467bc9a8ae849ff07dfb6485.jpg

I mean... it's this 

image.png.93bb842eccefdd80abdb56e699fa3aa6.png

I even gave you the link to be accurate when you try to troll me for... making my own desserts?