Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

I am no longer a moderator.

This is my resignation thread.

I volunteered to moderate the board to alleviate @mugtang's work load.  However since then I moved to a graveyard shift and am not really around during the days.  In addition, I am a poor fit as mod.  I am bomb thrower.  I can be a douche and even enjoy being one from time to time.  I say things I really should not, all too often.  I did a few things as mod I am proud of.  I gave Orange the boot.  I have tossed bans at members that wish violence on other posters.  The mod thing is just not my steeze.  You guys whine a lot.  

I love this board and this community has helped develop me during some critical times in my life.  You guys have seen me through some really rough times, and celebrated personal victories with me.  

I would ask a few things from you guys.  You do not need to be nice, sing songs and hold hands.  Just, be there for each other when it really counts and matters.  We have one life, one chance to touch as many lives as possible.  This human condition is a strange bird.  As we debate, fight, laugh and learn with one another never forget we are all just muddling through said condition and trying to make sense of things.  This does not mean we can not challenge each other, forcefully, passionately and even with some insults added in for pepper.  I know being challenged in such ways by many of you has made me a better thinker, slower to anger and more deliberate in my demeanor.  Not doing so, not going the extra mile to hopefully make people consider their beliefs and defend them would be disservice to this boards culture and, dare I say it, legacy of excellence.

We as a collective, are the best.

In the upcoming months, if you ever wonder where I am, know I am railing yer moms.

Love,

HMHB.

Just now, bornontheblue said:

I thought you did a good job , even calling me out when I got out of line. I hope you will stick around. 

Oh 1/2 and 1/2 isn’t leaving the board.  He just got fired as a mod.  But he resigned instead of being fired. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Just now, mugtang said:

Oh 1/2 and 1/2 isn’t leaving the board.  He just got fired as a mod.  But he resigned instead of being fired. 

Shit that’s internal information.  Sorry @halfmanhalfbronco your severance package is rescinded. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

24 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

I thought you did a good job , even calling me out when I got out of line. I hope you will stick around. 

Not going anywhere at all.  I love this place too much.  I have some big things coming up in the next several months that will take a lot of my time and energy so I may not be here as often.  Most of these things are good.  I am helping a fortune 500 company open a new LOB and I have a real chance to put my fingerprints on it. I have several trips to the mountains planned and yes I will be naked(@AndroidAggie).  My sister has brain surgery to attempt to remove a tumor that has long been thought to be inoperable.  And then your needy moms who cant stay off this dick.  

Cheers!

6 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Shit that’s internal information.  Sorry @halfmanhalfbronco your severance package is rescinded. 

So for those wondering it went like this

Mug:  Dude, if you win the troll derby I am going to have to remove you as a mod.

HMHB:  Please remove me as a mod, I do not really do anything right now anyways.

Mug:  Ok I will wait to remove you as a mod

HMHB: wut...but my words

Mug:  Sucks I can not dick down this new hottie because of COVID that I have been seeing.

HMHB:  Stay focused.

Mug:  Look at her tits

HMHB:  Dude my mom thinks you are hot (this is actually real by the way, this is a thing.  My mom actually thinks mug is a hottie)

HMHB (dude you removed me as a mod without letting me give a big emotion speech.

Mug:  Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you.   Here is why aliens have not visited us, lets talk interstellar travel

BSUTop25:  So, about the apocalypse and how to survive in Idaho, this is why the remote high desert is better than the Frank Church

HMHB and BSUtop25:  Debates back and forth and both ending up telling Mug to buy more guns

HMHB:  Oh shit, I should go give that resignation speech.

3 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

So for those wondering it went like this

Mug:  Dude, if you win the troll derby I am going to have to remove you as a mod.

HMHB:  Please remove me as a mod, I do not really do anything right now anyways.

Mug:  Ok I will wait to remove you as a mod

HMHB: wut...but my words

Mug:  Sucks I can not dick down this new hottie because of COVID that I have been seeing.

HMHB:  Stay focused.

Mug:  Look at her tits

HMHB:  Dude my mom thinks you are hot (this is actually real by the way, this is a thing.  My mom actually thinks mug is a hottie)

HMHB (dude you removed me as a mod without letting me give a big emotion speech.

Mug:  Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you.   Here is why aliens have not visited us, lets talk interstellar travel

BSUTop25:  So, about the apocalypse and how to survive in Idaho, this is why the remote high desert is better than the Frank Church

HMHB and BSUtop25:  Debates back and forth and both ending up telling Mug to buy more guns

HMHB:  Oh shit, I should go give that resignation speech.

I’m going to be your new step dad 

3 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

You could be the first poster to actually bang another posters mom.

Sounds Good GIF by Leroy Patterson

45 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Not going anywhere at all.  I love this place too much.  I have some big things coming up in the next several months that will take a lot of my time and energy so I may not be here as often.  Most of these things are good.  I am helping a fortune 500 company open a new LOB and I have a real chance to put my fingerprints on it. I have several trips to the mountains planned and yes I will be naked(@AndroidAggie).  My sister has brain surgery to attempt to remove a tumor that has long been thought to be inoperable.  And then your needy moms who cant stay off this dick.  

Cheers!

giphy.gif

23 minutes ago, Maynard Delecto said:

He was till yesterday when he went full on Portland Antifa on another board member, bike chains the whole bit

Everybody has a bad day I guess.

You mean when I said I hope your kids are so ugly they do not pass on your genes when you defended an actual lynching?

51 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

You could be the first poster to actually bang another posters mom.

Says you!  I've banged GoStates mom a lot!  In fact she's had my dick in her more than my underwear have.  

1 hour ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

This is my resignation thread.

I volunteered to moderate the board to alleviate @mugtang's work load.  However since then I moved to a graveyard shift and am not really around during the days.  In addition, I am a poor fit as mod.  I am bomb thrower.  I can be a douche and even enjoy being one from time to time.  I say things I really should not, all too often.  I did a few things as mod I am proud of.  I gave Orange the boot.  I have tossed bans at members that wish violence on other posters.  The mod thing is just not my steeze.  You guys whine a lot.  

I love this board and this community has helped develop me during some critical times in my life.  You guys have seen me through some really rough times, and celebrated personal victories with me.  

I would ask a few things from you guys.  You do not need to be nice, sing songs and hold hands.  Just, be there for each other when it really counts and matters.  We have one life, one chance to touch as many lives as possible.  This human condition is a strange bird.  As we debate, fight, laugh and learn with one another never forget we are all just muddling through said condition and trying to make sense of things.  This does not mean we can not challenge each other, forcefully, passionately and even with some insults added in for pepper.  I know being challenged in such ways by many of you has made me a better thinker, slower to anger and more deliberate in my demeanor.  Not doing so, not going the extra mile to hopefully make people consider their beliefs and defend them would be disservice to this boards culture and, dare I say it, legacy of excellence.

We as a collective, are the best.

In the upcoming months, if you ever wonder where I am, know I am railing yer moms.

Love,

HMHB.

Damm dude well said!  

1 hour ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Cheers!

If the sister part is true you have my prayers.